Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be utube have been in touch all the complaints they are getting about him he always tries to worm his way out of trouble obviously upset about something lunch live what's that aboutkeepingviewing figures up now they are experts in gay pride.
Oh yeah didnt you know Marks mums gay, not that they mention it much (haha) so yeah that makes them experts 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A sub told them today that they’re number seven in hot new releases apparently...how the hell did that happen?...I thought they’d dropped from 100 to 250 this morning..

Reactions: 1
Something happens with the YT Gleamer's book deals. All seem to be Sunday Times best sellers or number one on Amazon. Before the release. Remember the Lily Pebbles debacle. She was so smug about her crappy tome. When it finally came out it was panned. So they're on lunchtimes now. Maybe they were up all night after eating Waynetta's baked beans mush. Nitty reckons they all love it, and is threatening to make it again tonight. My money's on them having a junk food takeaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A sub told them today that they’re number seven in hot new releases apparently...how the hell did that happen? I thought they’d dropped from 100 to 250 this morning..
They are not number 7 ! they have dropped again to number 268 ! If you look up their book on amozan and stroll down to description just under there you will see the figure they are in books! God nos where she got 7 from maybe she was trying to get a mention..... EDIT .. just checked again so in the last 2 hours they have gone down to 369 ....and Denise Welch book at number 6 .....that says it all.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They are not number 7 ! they have dropped again to number 268 ! If you look up their book on amozan and stroll down to description just under there you will see the figure they are in books! God nos where she got 7 from maybe she was trying to get a mention..... EDIT .. just checked again so in the last 2 hours they have gone down to 369 ....and Denise Welch book at number 6 .....that says it all.....
On Amazon UK Hot New Releases they are no.12

Attachments

Last edited:
I always find it very worrying that subs tell their whole life stories on their videos. They literally have a chat with themselves. It is obvious Nadia and Mark aren't interested they never comment back to these subs. There is a women tonight who says she is 70 and has been so upset as she's been called a troll and is therefore, now unsubscribing. I do feel for these people because they have obviously come to rely on the channel and I hate the way Mark and Nadia are using and manipulating people. I have never ever in all the years of watching YT ever seen such needy subs and Nadia and Mark are rubbing their greedy grubby hands together.
May be utube have been in touch all the complaints they are getting about him he always tries to worm his way out of trouble obviously upset about something lunch live what's that aboutkeepingviewing figures up now they are experts in gay pride.
[/QUOTE @Susan Did you ever get a reply when you complained to LW?

Reactions: 2
Just looked, now ranked 493 😊 How humiliating for them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Book doesn't come out until september by which time home visits will be long forgotten but they won't care they would have already got the gullible subs to pre-order and part with their cash. I watched her all through loose women and she didn't scratch her head once, funny that as she does it constantly on the videos, must be the riffy house that makes her scratch.

• Haha
No not yet neither from the woman at loose women l was told to send into as well so I resent it again heres hoping

Book doesn't come out until september by which time home visits will be long forgotten but they won't care they would have already got the gullible subs to pre-order and part with their cash. I watched her all through loose women and she didn't scratch her head once, funny that as she does it constantly on the videos, must be the riffy house that makes her scratch.
Or loose women have told her not to scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today's live manky says maddie should join the diplomatic? Is he talking about the diplomatic service? I think she might need qualifications for that or at least an education:D:D. Someone asked nitty if she managed to get rid of her nits she said the itching is a nervous thing or from hair dye, another sub muted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No not yet neither from the woman at loose women l was told to send into as well so I resent it again heres hoping

Or loose women have told her not to scratch
@Susan I was thinking about complaining to LW too, especially about how she lies and contradicts herself on there all the time. What she says on her YT channel is often very different! Also you'd think they'd be shocked at her charging money from vulnerable subs. I hope you get a reply. Let us know if you do.😊 I can't bear to watch her on LW anymore. I find out about her on here.

So many times when I've commented on the gruesome twosome I've been told, if you don't like it, don't watch.

As I've said before I've always believed that they are a car crash waiting to happen.

I looked up the definition of Car Crash TV and it says...

"Television programmes about real people that are shocking or embarrassing but very interesting to watch"

That's definitely the reason I watch nowadays, still waiting for the car crash 🤭🤣🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I complained to ITV about her scratching weeks ago (I know others have as well) I told them it wasn’t a good look for a TV presenter...Lately on LW she sits with hers arms folded 😆
She was really bad today scratching at her nit infested head and her fingers. If I had a condition that caused me to scratch the last thing I’d want is to be seen doing it. And as for being on Television and scratching that’s just wrong..Can you imagine Ruth Langsford sitting there scratching away...or Holly.

She scratches constantly because she is filthy. She is always digging in her ear. Her hair is full of nits, which she admits, which is very shocking in a 50 plus year old woman with kids that dont go to school. They are always rubbing their noses...what goes up there we can only imagine. I think they are petrified of soap and water.

Today's live manky says maddie should join the diplomatic? Is he talking about the diplomatic service? I think she might need qualifications for that or at least an education:D:D. Someone asked nitty if she managed to get rid of her nits she said the itching is a nervous thing or from hair dye, another sub muted!!
Nervous of what? she is super confident..never shuts up about healthy eating, which she does not follow, always flashing her matronly menopausal body, which no one ever wants to see..has a super hunky gorgeous husband, we dont see that, what is she nervous about...the fact herlife is a big fat lie and they are found out daily for lying and cheating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I haven’t read any comments on their vlog from super fan Zoe Agnew for ages. I’m convinced a sub called
Heidi Hinter who jumps to their defense all the time just like Zoe used to, is Zoe. She had a go at me once telling me “I’m very protective of Nadia” and ended with, have a good day (sarcasm) This Heidi Hinter says both those things.
Just call me Sherlock 😆

I haven’t read any comments on their vlog from super fan Zoe Agnew for ages. I’m convinced a sub called
Heidi Hinter who jumps to their defense all the time just like Zoe used to, is Zoe. She had a go at me once telling me “I’m very protective of Nadia” and ended with, have a good day (sarcasm) This Heidi Hinter says both those things.
Just call me Sherlock 😆
an odd name too - Heidi (as in hiding) and hinter? mmmm doesnt addd up thats a made up name and person

• Wow
an odd name too - Heidi (as in hiding) and hinter? mmmm doesnt addd up thats a made up name and person
Hinter means behind..so someone is hiding behind something.

Hinter means behind..so someone is hiding behind something.
I speak german..its all very suspect. Manky and Nitty speak fluent bullshit.

@Charley-dog...What is wrong with you? You seem to have a problem with every comment I make. What’s weird is, if I’m not mistaken you were the one who called wello a bully for saying I was Mark now you’re being a bully. If you don’t like what I have to say then do one!
There is nothing wrong with me..at all..what happened to being deeply kind?

Crikey..first time in my life I have been called a bully...no words..the internet is a crazy place.I think I might take my VIP status and sign out.

Heidi does not mean hiding.. Heidi is a Germanic feminine given name. It became an internationally popular first name as a direct result of the Swiss children's book, Heidi. It is an affectionate diminutive of the name Adelheid (English: Adelaide), which means "nobility" or, more loosely, "of noble birth".

Heidi is a Germanic feminine given name. It became an internationally popular first name as a direct result of the Swiss children's book, Heidi. It is an affectionate diminutive of the name Adelheid (English: Adelaide), which means "nobility" or, more loosely, "of noble birth".

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.