Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The book is on Amazon 🙀 dont all rush you can pre order it for September its £9.99 . Im sure if you wait a short time it will be in a £ shop near you.
The sheep will all be on after 8pm to order, I haven't watched much but a-lot of the people who watch seem vulnerable and needy.
I cant believe anyone would take advice of schooling their children from these two. He is really creepy 🤢
Its 14.99 hard book and 9.99 kindle ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If they are delivering personally then they need to call ahead and ask that the subs have their own PPE, and Nosepegs...for the stench of these clampits.
its because the publishers know the book will flop so will want an idea of pre-orders and they wont want to print to many if they dont sell, thats why its not available till september - they wont risk doing a print of books that wont sell, and of course the only ones thbeeat will sell will be by thier devotees - it seems that the cover hasn't even been decided yet! what a load of tosh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Heard it all now. Everyone buy the book and you might be one of the lucky ones we will deliver to your house.......they would need to be fumigated to come anywhere near me or my house. They do this all the time getting people to pay up with promises of home visits, they did it before we will come to your house and cook for you. Keep clicking on the thumbs up and subscribe we will put mark on a giving birth machine. Nothing ever comes of it, all those idiots there listening to all the crap and will they get a home visit? doubt it very much.
As for the book it's full of stuff they have never talked about before that means it's full of lies. Like the last cookery book she did with kaye give it a few months and it will be in charity shops or even poundland.
Jessica woodstock needs her own thread on Tattle she is becoming as famous as the gruesome twosome. She's as thick as pig tit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I think it would be a culture shock for her living in the countryside. Lived her whole life in the city. When they went to Cornwall they were so loud and messy. Disrespectful. They would be really hated. Although, they don't make the most of London, and they live in a really tit area. There would be no coffee shops. Trips to Soho (for whatever he does there). No galleries. No hanging out with gangsters for Maddie. Nitty would miss her parents and Dina who are they only people who will eat her food. No Nanny Di.
I'm not the only one who thinks Maddie thinks she's a gangster then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They will not sell many books , the only people buying them will be some subs and their friends .
They will not fullfill the 10 subs going to their homes , they never fullfill any thing they say , these 2 are so desperate and then they say the 10 will be their friend, why didn't they just put a golden ticket in 10 books willy bloody bonkers , they think they are so famous, they are only famous on you tube and not many subs will purchase the book, oh my God is that their exciting news. They are just a laughing stock and are actually so greedy , everything for money , the book will be in all pound shops next year and all Mayer wait for it .. drum role ....CHARITY SHOPS.
A majority of their subs are women at home during the day time who are able to watch day time tv. This could mean they are in their retirement years and won’t be needing to read about home schooling. I’m not sure who they’re market will be ... 🤔

Reactions: 11
Oh I was too excited to sleep last night because of the big reveal at 8pm tonight. And I have spent the day getting ready for it. I‘m going to have a Big Mac as a treat even though I’m vegan. I might even skin up and have a vodka or 8 coffees I haven’t decided yet. And with the excitement growing as 8pm draws closer my kids might even hear a few swear words from me. I will be singing and dancing around the house as well. Anyone want to join me?
Oh no - I'm so sorry, I'm missed it. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And over on Instagram she is encouraging us all to skinny dip with a picture of her doing it. Remember how much she has body confidence issues? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They will not sell many books , the only people buying them will be some subs and their friends .
They will not fullfill the 10 subs going to their homes , they never fullfill any thing they say , these 2 are so desperate and then they say the 10 will be their friend, why didn't they just put a golden ticket in 10 books willy bloody bonkers , they think they are so famous, they are only famous on you tube and not many subs will purchase the book, oh my God is that their exciting news. They are just a laughing stock and are actually so greedy , everything for money , the book will be in all pound shops next year and all Mayer wait for it .. drum role ....CHARITY SHOPS.
Welcome Zebedee..great post. You are so right.

Reactions: 5
Subs have said I don't have kids or my kids are grown up now so Mark quickly chirped in and said buy it if you're a grandparent! He then says he wants a selfie with the winners. He thinks he is so famous. We already know they will claim the winners didn't want a visit. If anyone wanted to see them that badly they could go to Crystal Palace Park to see them and no one does! I also found it funny when they tried to big themselves up because the book announcement was such a let down, "oh we have a few of the things you subs mention in a future pipeline and we have been asked so many times to do this blah blah blah"...of course you have Nadia, of course you have.

Oh and yes, we can all guarantee that Zoe will be a winner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And over on Instagram she is encouraging us all to skinny dip with a picture of her doing it. Remember how much she has body confidence issues? 🤮
Oh spare us the details...ffks..desperate or what..she is fat, ugly with a horrible personality..why would anyone ever want to see her naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Subs have said I don't have kids or my kids are grown up now so Mark quickly chirped in and said buy it if you're a grandparent! He then says he wants a selfie with the winners. He thinks he is so famous. We already know they will claim the winners didn't want a visit. If anyone wanted to see them that badly they could go to Crystal Palace Park to see them and no one does! I also found it funny when they tried to big themselves up because the book announcement was such a let down, "oh we have a few of the things you subs mention in a future pipeline and we have been asked so many times to do this blah blah blah"...of course you have Nadia, of course you have.
If anyone wants to see them they can go round their house because surely everyone knows where they live?! Weird though you never hear of people turning up there or taking photos of the house do you?!

Reactions: 3
If anyone wants to see them they can go round their house because surely everyone knows where they live?! Weird though you never hear of people turning up there or taking photos of the house do you?!
Oh Mankys new toy..a drone stalked them...

I said the big announcement would make us go 😳 🙄 didn’t I? 🤣🤣🤣
Totally underwhelmed..you called it.

Manky is 15 years too late to the YT party. He has not got to grips with affiliated links..ads..you have to declare them..and drone..no interesting content..all boring tit..he thinks he is a legend in his own lunchtime..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread moves so fast. Had a few hours off and I’ve had pages and pages to catch up on. There’s one book I won’t be rushing to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh spare us the details...ffks..desperate or what..she is fat, ugly with a horrible personality..why would anyone ever want to see her naked.
Maybe Manky off his face on coke most of the time..but hush..we dont speak about that.

Maybe Manky off his face on coke most of the time..but hush..we dont speak about that.
He is always saying he is sober..never says he is clean..was a huge drug addict back in the day...doubt he has given the hard drugs up..he looks like tit and his behaviour is manic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.