Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 things there going to tell us & saving the best until last she so excited🥱

Reactions: 4
oh god not long now think i'm going to wee myself with the excitement! Do you think they are going to announce they are going to be on celeb gogglebox??? 😎🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh god not long now think i'm going to wee myself with the excitement! Do you think they are going to announce they are going to be on celeb gogglebox??? 😎🤣🤣
Not a chance! They bloody wish. Do you really think Ruth and Eammon would allow these chancers on board. Maybe its a cure has been found for headlice?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s really stringing this out

Naked attraction oh please no

He’s vile

Reactions: 3
Im sorry to hear that, we are seasonal workers and our contract was terminated early, with no idea when it would be renewed. Thankfully we have been asked back. I hope you find something soon. x
Thanks - glad you're ok. Tbh, I wasn't happy and the past three months has given me an opportunity to rethink things. I was constantly stressed and it's been incredible not dealing with work stress for three months. I'm quite pleased with how I've dealt with things financially but it's been really hard. But I'm healthy and that's what counts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
3 things there going to tell us & saving the best until last she so excited🥱
Think they are adding shite now because everyone knows about the book.
This is gonna be a massive anti climax.. haha

OMG... Giving away 10 books... but you have to order one first and pay for one and then if they win they have to ask for a refund... Will be interested to see if that ever happens.

God they are so desperate to sell their book, they are gonna deliver some personally. They really know how to manipulate those vulnerable subs. I hope people wise up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry that you’ve lost your job, that must be very stressful x
Amazingly, I feel less stressed than when I was working which says a lot. I've been ok with a few bad days here and there. I'm worried about the future of course but I honestly wouldn't change the past three months (obviously I would have preferred if 60k odd people hadn't died for me to realise how much stress I was living with).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.