Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to watch lol 10 people that pre order will get personalised books and some will be hand delivered by them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That was a boring announcement there going to deliver the books🥱random people selected..yeah right Jess.lior,Zoe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Door step challenge ffs..they would have to be clean before they come anywhere near me🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
They are also saying they are the only you tubers ever to do a live when they've brought out a book?!?
Also people are giving money again 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5
That was a boring announcement there going to deliver the books🥱random people selected..yeah right Jess.lior,Zoe
So they know that the only way to get their subs to buy it is to make it sound like they might get to meet them...ugh. And won't happen either...like most everything else they promised. Some poor subs will fall for it tho.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Think they are adding shite now because everyone knows about the book.
This is gonna be a massive anti climax.. haha

OMG... Giving away 10 books... but you have to order one first and pay for one and then if they win they have to ask for a refund... Will be interested to see if that ever happens.

God they are so desperate to sell their book, they are gonna deliver some personally. They really know how to manipulate those vulnerable subs. I hope people wise up.
If they are delivering personally then they need to call ahead and ask that the subs have their own PPE, and Nosepegs...for the stench of these clampits.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, how dull....they are using the fact that subs have been begging for a meet/greet/tour to sell the crap book to them 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They will not sell many books , the only people buying them will be some subs and their friends .
They will not fullfill the 10 subs going to their homes , they never fullfill any thing they say , these 2 are so desperate and then they say the 10 will be their friend, why didn't they just put a golden ticket in 10 books willy bloody bonkers , they think they are so famous, they are only famous on you tube and not many subs will purchase the book, oh my God is that their exciting news. They are just a laughing stock and are actually so greedy , everything for money , the book will be in all pound shops next year and all Mayer wait for it .. drum role ....CHARITY SHOPS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.