Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are also saying they are the only you tubers ever to do a live when they've brought out a book?!?
Lousie Pentland did the same thing last week. 🤣

I work in publishing so I know that book will cost under a quid to produce based on the price and page count. It's clearly low budget. SO generous of them giving TEN WHOLE BOOKS away.

The pre sales from the subs family members will probably determine their print run since they have not released it to any book fairs (where real books are pre sold) in advance. If they screw up the print run thanks to subs buying multiples they are doomed. It's a pathetic Gleambot book that will end up in pound shops and on ebay just like they all do! I am sure Mank think's he's going to make it in the next issue of The Bookseller. 😆

Don't worry subs, you'll get a chance to vote on the front cover because we need to have another big reveal live for that too! 🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I work in publishing so I know that book will cost under a quid to produce based on the price and page count. It's clearly low budget. SO generous of them giving TEN WHOLE BOOKS away.

The pre sales from the subs family members will probably determine their print run since they have not released it to any book fairs (where real books are pre sold) in advance. If they screw up the print run thanks to subs buying multiples they are doomed. It's a pathetic Gleambot book that will end up in pound shops and on ebay just like they all do!

Don't worry subs, you'll get a chance to vote on the front cover because we need to have another big reveal live for that too! 🤑
Low life scammers they really are..if they wrote a word of that book I would be massively surprised.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So reading the terms and conditions this point stands out...

The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a Winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.

We know what will happen.....
"guys something has come up, we're not going to be able to visit the subs who won, but we will send you a photobox card we've signed." Card never gets sent.

Or they go silent until someone 6 months later someone remembers and asks them about the competition and they say, "oh the 10 people who won didn't want us to visit them".

• Angry
Reactions: 12

The pre sales from the subs family members will probably determine their print run since they have not released it to any book fairs (where real books are pre sold) in advance. If they screw up the print run thanks to subs buying multiples they are doomed. It's a pathetic Gleambot book that will end up in pound shops and on ebay just like they all do! I am sure Mank think's he's going to make it in the next issue of The Bookseller. 😆

exactly this, low budget, low content, low life, no point =a pile of tit. Gleam try anything to get z listers out there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Subs have said I don't have kids or my kids are grown up now so Mark quickly chirped in and said buy it if you're a grandparent! He then says he wants a selfie with the winners. He thinks he is so famous. We already know they will claim the winners didn't want a visit. If anyone wanted to see them that badly they could go to Crystal Palace Park to see them and no one does! I also found it funny when they tried to big themselves up because the book announcement was such a let down, "oh we have a few of the things you subs mention in a future pipeline and we have been asked so many times to do this blah blah blah"...of course you have Nadia, of course you have.

Oh and yes, we can all guarantee that Zoe will be a winner.
When it was the cookbook with kaye ,the winner for them to go cook at their house was a long standing sub,and zoe went along aswell,random my arse ,I cant believe subs fall for their tit

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’ll be hoping that Denise plugs their book on her Instagram. It’ll be so funny if she doesn’t 🤣🤣
You took the words right out of my mouth Patsy!

When tattlers kept mentioning her plugging Denise's book, I thought it was strange, as she'd never mentioned Dun Breedin', the online lockdown drama full of similarly middle-age ex-soap actresses and their families.

What I'm waiting to see is if Stacey, her fellow LW ex-home 'educator', uses her considerable social media influence to support them?

Do you think Janet SP wrote the introduction?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think there is much money to be had in writing books unless it is a big blockbuster. So I wonder why Nadia keeps pushing out the crap books especially as she doesn't really write them. Anything to keep her z list status I suppose. I'd love to know how many Books were sold when she did the book with Kaye.

• Haha
Yorkshire pudding is on here and I know who it is ...I’m telling no one 😉

‘Honey’ in the book title is to attract their American followers...crafty sods!

Amazon have reduced it to £9.99...that’s £9 too much..

Reactions: 4
Yorkshire pudding is on here and I know who it is ...I’m telling no one 😉

‘Honey’ in the book title is to attract their American followers...crafty sods!

Amazon have reduced it to £9.99...that’s £9 too much..
Are you Yorkshire Pudding? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to watch lol 10 people that pre order will get personalised books and some will be hand delivered by them 🤣
Well that's the latest in a very long line of empty promises or has M finally seen the light and this is part of his interview to become an Amazon delivery driver?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They will not sell many books , the only people buying them will be some subs and their friends .
They will not fullfill the 10 subs going to their homes , they never fullfill any thing they say , these 2 are so desperate and then they say the 10 will be their friend, why didn't they just put a golden ticket in 10 books willy bloody bonkers , they think they are so famous, they are only famous on you tube and not many subs will purchase the book, oh my God is that their exciting news. They are just a laughing stock and are actually so greedy , everything for money , the book will be in all pound shops next year and all Mayer wait for it .. drum role ....CHARITY SHOPS.
Pity the poor trees: minding their own business, whilst being the lungs of the planet and suddenly they are felled and pulped to produce this shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
its because the publishers know the book will flop so will want an idea of pre-orders and they wont want to print to many if they dont sell, thats why its not available till september - they wont risk doing a print of books that wont sell, and of course the only ones thbeeat will sell will be by thier devotees - it seems that the cover hasn't even been decided yet! what a load of tosh
So, there's still hope. 🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That Jess Woodstock is literally setting herself in the comments some one told her to calm down near the bottom of the comments🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Jess Woodstock is literally setting herself in the comments some one told her to calm down near the bottom of the comments🤣
She can't be well, so scary how many of these limpets hang on their every vlog, tweet, IG post.😒

This is beyond disgusting. I remember at the beginning of lockdown, when N reached full jazz hands o'clock with her, "What about the teens?" narrative. She repeated and repeated: "I said to Maddie, this is your generation's chance to show that you are not snowflakes".

And now her parents have provided a permanently-running public platform where we can all see what N and Maddie really think of the NHS. Despite N's teary #ClappingforCarerstheCameras

Now, I usually shy away from mentioning Maddie (OK I’ve slipped a few times with the ‘singing’) as she's still a child.

But whilst I'm here, f*ck off with her 'educating her parents' and perpetuating the narrative of black people as victims by lying unwashed in her lazy pit for weeks on end creating an horrific echo chamber in her Google search algorithms as a continuation of the Hollywood Civil Rights history 'curriculum' delivered by her friendless jobless father over popcorn during the afternoon cinema outings they then (possibly) claim on expenses. And breathe. I know that M has no regard for film ratings but watching George Floyd being murdered for 8 minutes and 46 seconds is watching a snuff movie. Repeated viewing of such material dehumanises black people.

Which historical examples of black achievement has Maddie unearthed - not including the few lauded examples who have made it onto the silver screen? Do you think she's read one book relating to the subject (any Sunday Show viewers will be able to tell me of course - she will have reviewed it)? But why would she when her director photographer teacher sees everything through the lens of victimhood? Did M ever look at the young people, washed and working hard around him during his daily lockdown supermarket visits and wonder why this work is good enough for 'them' but not the daughter he has 'educated' into nothingness? I think that the media might just about be interested in all this, as it coincides with their home school book launch promotion …

And for the record (Hi Mark 👋 ) I don't think it's because Maddie has inherited your self-entitled narc gene. It's because she's been mis-nurtured to be lazy, opinionated and over-indulged. It's sad. She has good qualities despite the ‘efforts’ you and the breadwinner put into ‘parenting’ her.

From 6:00 I'm not surprised N has 'been bitten so many times' when it comes to talking to other parents. I wonder how they feel about raising Maddie's conduct with the Swadderleys? And not because N's face is on page 47 of that old mag at the hairdressers.
Extremely well said. Everything I would say if I were as eloquent as you. Also why does Nitty insist she has teenagers, Kiki is 12 and she’s been saying it since she was 11. Maddie is a spoilt little madam.

Reactions: 12
Extremely well said. Everything I would say if I were as eloquent as you. Also why does Nitty insist she has teenagers, Kiki is 12 and she’s been saying it since she was 11. Maddie is a spoilt little madam.
That's kind of you to say Feska but my post was quite the rant. I admire the way your succinct post summarises N’s slipshod parenting.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.