Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yorkshire pudding is on here and I know who it is ...I’m telling no one 😉

‘Honey’ in the book title is to attract their American followers...crafty sods!

Amazon have reduced it to £9.99...that’s £9 too much..
It’s £9 for the kindle version and £14.99 for the hardback!

Just quickly scanning through the live chat and everyone was happy /excited then one sub (this happens a lot) messsges about a death in her family ..Why would you do that ?!? I know I sound heartless, but cmon 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wait for less upbeat live

Reactions: 7
Just quickly scanning through the live chat and everyone was happy /excited then one sub (this happens a lot) messsges about a death in her family ..Why would you do that ?!? I know I sound heartless, but cmon 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wait for less upbeat live
I always find it very worrying that subs tell their whole life stories on their videos. They literally have a chat with themselves. It is obvious Nadia and Mark aren't interested they never comment back to these subs. There is a women tonight who says she is 70 and has been so upset as she's been called a troll and is therefore, now unsubscribing. I do feel for these people because they have obviously come to rely on the channel and I hate the way Mark and Nadia are using and manipulating people. I have never ever in all the years of watching YT ever seen such needy subs and Nadia and Mark are rubbing their greedy grubby hands together.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
1CF3804C-DEB5-4DA6-9117-4C32D0E4D7B8.png

How many true fans do these two actually have? They recycle the same few every time. They are the same ones that give them all the money as well. They are also the vulnerable ones. It’s so disgusting how they do this to people who obviously are in need of help, even though they are the only people who they can count on.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She can't be well, so scary how many of these limpets hang on their every vlog, tweet, IG post.😒
All her ailments were in the live chat getting sympathy from all the nutters. They've got her planted in the lives, she's a friend of maddie's pretending to be a big fan either that or she is completely off her head. What girl that age genuinely would sit and watch those two old crocks day in and day out, she would have to be one sad kid.

Anyone see nitty's crocodile tears on loose women today? Denise calls her nardia all the time, we just need denise and gloria h. on the same programme as nitty it would be nardia and nodia. Nitty's face would be a picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What I find amusing when I watch any Loose Women clips on YouTube is when the others smirk or roll their eyes when Nardia is talking, they know she's talking bull most of the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ashley Gardner has done a tiktok of them on her insta stories cos he loves them so much

• Wow
  • Haha
Why could they not wait a few days to talk about their book ! Denise Welch released her book today and was very emotional on loose women .. and Nadia was crying , I just don't u understand after all that emotional crying about Denise she then gos live to tell us about her book on the same day, I just find that extremely selfish !!!! It's almost like she was trying to take the limelight away from Denise , I'm sorry but if that was my friend there is no way I would of done that , I would of waited a few days ! But being Nadia she has to turn it on to her and make today about her book ,very naughty I think . Has to be the center of attention, even crying today and the presenter asked Nadia if she was ok because she was crying ! Yes I understand we all have emotions but stop making everything about you NADIA , you just couldn't let Denise have her special book day , NO you had to tell every one about your book, bit narrsistic me thinks !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Meh boring book launch. I noticed how Mark has his name first on the book and "it's the most radical book he has ever read or written" radical?! I can tell by not even reading the book it won't be radical. Who gives themselves their own book review?! No wonder this man has no friends he is so far up his own arse, a very unlikable man.
Screenshot_20200626-025520_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
@missmicke, you win the internet today. Outstanding post! 👏🤩
That's kind of you to say Sabbie. Felt better getting that off my chest. The Swadderleys are ignorant on the best of days and on the best of subjects but this was the especially patronising and ill-informed. Very poor taste. This is not home education schooling.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think there is much money to be had in writing books unless it is a big blockbuster. So I wonder why Nadia keeps pushing out the crap books especially as she doesn't really write them. Anything to keep her z list status I suppose. I'd love to know how many Books were sold when she did the book with Kaye.
There's no way they wrote this book,they're a pair of money grabbing bastards,playing to their vulnerable subs,who hang on their every word,they talk about being kind ,they dont know the meaning of the word ,they're manipulative, unkind ,using bastards

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Are they really going to use that pic as the cover? They both look like pure shite, in same clothes they've worn all month. What a load of crap, sounds like its going to be about manky to me, all about HIS school/uni/education, theyl be abit about nitty and di and how tit they were, manky will be the king of school, hes got 50 degrees dont ya kno 🙄 and then itl be a chapter on getting a tutor for their girls who are going to be famous so dont need gcses anyway. Ffs. More fool the stupid desperate subs who are clambering over each other playing the pick me pick me dance....all as deluded as each other.

what i found quite interesting in last nights live is how much they seem to be in talks about 🤔 theres so much stuff that MIGHT be coming....does he really believe hes going to be the next big film critic? these agents they have working for them, do they actually check out there content? Their viewing figures? Its all very strange to me, they all seem to think nitty is much more popular than she actually is, how many yrs does she have left in tv really? 5 at a push? Maybe thats where the desperation comes from, her sell by date is approaching fast....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.