Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be upstairs cuddling a bottle of gin, he will be in the toy cave guzzling vodka..the kids will be left to their own devices, Maddy rolling and smoking spliffs for them all..Kiki hiding in her room...and it all starts again tomorrow..rinse and repeat...

Daddy time sounds very wrong!
We know that, that is probably code for skinning up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not a chance the kids put their foot down, they dont care about their kids, I think he was so low and depressed today about being fatherless she gave him a huge bag of skunk to keep him happy. Plus they had a huge row as normal.
What is his back story? I can't bear to listen to him droning on about his depression (it just seems so self-indulgent) but what's the story with his parents?

Reactions: 3
What is his back story? I can't bear to listen to him droning on about his depression (it just seems so self-indulgent) but what's the story with his parents?
His Mum was a radical gay feminist in the 70's who never told him who his father was. She had addiction issues, he was brought up by his grandparents as his Mum took off now and then, and he never knew when she would come back. He blames her for all his issues instead of realising everyone has problems in childhood not just him. He is an addict and professional victim and blames everyone else for his mistakes and bad behaviour..sort of sums it all up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His Mum was a radical gay feminist in the 70's who never told him who his father was. She had addiction issues, he was brought up by his grandparents as his Mum took off now and then, and he never knew when she would come back. He blames her for all his issues instead of realising everyone has problems in childhood not just him.
His mum was married to his dad and he was born with his dad’s surname whilst they were still married so I’m sure he knows who his dad is. I think he likes to tell the other story, but it simply isn’t true.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
His mum was married to his dad and he was born with his dad’s surname whilst they were still married so I’m sure he knows who his dad is. I think he likes to tell the other story, but it simply isn’t true.
Well he harps on about it enough..he says he doesnt know who his father is..but everything they say is usually a lie, so who knows.

Reactions: 6
Well he harps on about it enough..he says he doesnt know who his father is..but everything they say is usually a lie, so who knows.
Let’s just say his father‘s name is as easy to find online as their address;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think the real story can excuse his pathetic pity party so he has to embellish it.

Manky once said on a vlog he feels as if his life is a huge woolly jumper that is slowly unravelling...might be the first honest thing he ever said,what do you think @Ulrika @lalalanded @tomtomclub . He constantly lies, one day it will come back and bite him on the bum. His poor kids having to put up with him.

Reactions: 5
Manky once said on a vlog he feels as if his life is a huge woolly jumper that is slowly unravelling...might be the first honest thing he ever said,what do you think @Ulrika @lalalanded @tomtomclub . He constantly lies, one day it will come back and bite him on the bum. His poor kids having to put up with him.
All of our lives are like that. What makes him so exceptional? We're all dealing with things the difference is many of us have to get up off of our backsides and work. Not sit at home all day droning on about our lives unravelling (which his isn't btw, they seem very comfortable).

All of our lives are like that. What makes him so exceptional? We're all dealing with things the difference is many of us have to get up off of our backsides and work. Not sit at home all day droning on about our lives unravelling (which his isn't btw, they seem very comfortable).
I think he means he has no control over his unravelling. its all someone elses fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think he means he has no control over his unravelling. its all someone elses fault.
I would last less than five minutes in his company. I couldn't bear it. Lots of people in his industry have addiction problems and are still working. He clearly burnt his bridges by being an insufferable twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He has never got over his childhood. But he also won’t take responsibility for his own life and blames others for mistakes. In the end though, having an awful childhood and I had one myself, isn’t an excuse to be a nasty human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He has never got over his childhood. But he also won’t take responsibility for his own life and blames others for mistakes. In the end though, having an awful childhood and I had one myself, isn’t an excuse to be a nasty human being.
he finds it hard to forgive. He has4 daughters, he should be focusing on being less selfish for their sake, rather than constant neediness

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.