Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say she was married twice before Mark, the first when she was really young, maybe 21/22

• Wow
Reactions: 1
You’d think he’d enjoy fathers day, turn it into a positive and celebrate it with his daughters, ya kno, cos hes their dad, make it so THEY have good memories and it being special....but noooooo not manky, he has to turn it into the biggest negative he can, its another chance to be the ultimate victim in his eyes, poor me, poor me, as always, hes so draining! I bet the girls dread fathers day, its just him moping about being miserable and making it all about HIM and his childhood, awful crappy narc behaviour as always😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Didn't she say she was married twice before Mark, the first when she was really young, maybe 21/22
I don’t think so.
You’d think he’d enjoy fathers day, turn it into a positive and celebrate it with his daughters, ya kno, cos hes their dad, make it so THEY have good memories and it being special....but noooooo not manky, he has to turn it into the biggest negative he can, its another chance to be the ultimate victim in his eyes, poor me, poor me, as always, hes so draining! I bet the girls dread fathers day, its just him moping about being miserable and making it all about HIM and his childhood, awful crappy narc behaviour as always😡
Absolutely. Mark the Narc.

Reactions: 4
It's ALL a massive distraction as per, he messed up big time last week with his views, opinions and stains in underwear comments. He's been on a woe is me ever since to try distract from what HE DID WRONG. he tagged Kiki in his woe is me post, he's hiding away from his beloved channel to make ppl feel even more sorry for him. He made the mistake of monetising his life for all to see and the intelligent articulate people who watched their life saw the dark side. He refuses to get help, to find the right medication, to undertake talking therapy, there is no help for someone who won't help themself. As always I feel for his children as he makes them sit front seat of his emotional roller-coaster ride regardless of the consequences on them. I'm sure his eldest 2 have been through this all before, it's beyond selfish to keep repeating 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's ALL a massive distraction as per, he messed up big time last week with his views, opinions and stains in underwear comments. He's been on a woe is me ever since to try distract from what HE DID WRONG. he tagged Kiki in his woe is me post, he's hiding away from his beloved channel to make ppl feel even more sorry for him. He made the mistake of monetising his life for all to see and the intelligent articulate people who watched their life saw the dark side. He refuses to get help, to find the right medication, to undertake talking therapy, there is no help for someone who won't help themself. As always I feel for his children as he makes them sit front seat of his emotional roller-coaster ride regardless of the consequences on them. I'm sure his eldest 2 have been through this all before, it's beyond selfish to keep repeating 😡
It is absolutely appalling that Nadia is letting her daughters see this as an example of how men behave. His abusive behaviour towards their mother is shocking and a terrible thing for them to have to witness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And you have hit the nail on the head! He repeats the same behaviour over and over again. You could bet your house on the fact that when he has had a week of messing up with his behaviour in videos, he will then do either a mental health video, a video about doing an AA meeting or do a self-pity please feel sorry for me video.

I was looking at their video list earlier in order of most popular and they no longer get anywhere near the views they used to even with all the extra subs. I know that they pay for sub bots, but even still they must realise it is all going wrong for them and people aren’t liking what they are doing?

Reactions: 11
Think you may be right, is showing another marraige in late 80s has to be her registered in Croydon.
really? omg! where is that online?

It is absolutely appalling that Nadia is letting her daughters see this as an example of how men behave. His abusive behaviour towards their mother is shocking and a terrible thing for them to have to witness.
but N thinks he is a wonderful father! she is so deluded

Reactions: 4
Have you noticed they are doing less content each week less with nadia in so you know things aren't happy in camp. Content of really low entertainment value .nadia is either ill or tired when she only works one hour a week at loose women .nadia is eating more this week takeaways nuts cake .its all becoming funless to her and shes lost interest lives are just them reading names out or subs content for 90% of lives .she ruined her friends live with the cocktails several times he had a look on his face to say what the hell am I doing with you. Its all so sad 18 months ago they were entertaining .he has worn her Down to a shadow of her self she has lost reality in this lockdown with him appeasing him to stop another meltdown of bad behaviour and abusive behaviour when the cameras are off .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mark is obviously obsessed with the dopamine hit he gets everytime he reads all the "you're working too hard" comments after he uploads a woe me post. No one is telling him to spend his life on social media 24/7.

I found his father day post selfish. The guilt he must put on his girls is so wrong.

Noticed this on his Insta.
20200622_003332.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeeeeez, there are just somethings you keep private and in house, the msg mark wrote on Grace Kellys post is publicly having a big dig at his mum by saying her response was unsatisfactory! Why do that so publicly! That's for Mark and his mum to discuss privately! We don't know what happened to her in her past and nor should we! He is a big cry baby! Go spend sometime with your mum and discuss it Manky! Don't use Instagram to wash your dirty linen in public!
Are their subs deluded! Your a great dad Mark they're all saying?!?!?! Apart from the past 24hrs where you tagged your children on your woe is me post, apart from making fathers day difficult for them as you've thrown your toys out of the pram, apart from where you've outed their grandma and put her in an awful position... What a selfish idiot you are manky 😡 he has ZERO emotional intelligence 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Think you may be right, is showing another marraige in late 80s has to be her registered in Croydon.
oh that's interesting, i just vaguely remember her briefly saying that she married very young but it only lasted for a very short time but i've never heard anything else about it so was beginning to think i'd imagined it.

Another phoned-in-to-pay-the-phone-bill with the Telegraph Finance section:

"Do you bank online?

Yes, although Mark does our banking. We’ve never had any problems with internet security, but our credit card has been cloned a couple of times. On one occasion our bank even asked if I was doing a lot of gambling because someone had been placing a lot of bets online with my card details. The bank repaid the money in full."

Make that will Nardia. Make that will.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeeeeez, there are just somethings you keep private and in house, the msg mark wrote on Grace Kellys post is publicly having a big dig at his mum by saying her response was unsatisfactory! Why do that so publicly! That's for Mark and his mum to discuss privately! We don't know what happened to her in her past and nor should we! He is a big cry baby! Go spend sometime with your mum and discuss it Manky! Don't use Instagram to wash your dirty linen in public!
Are their subs deluded! Your a great dad Mark they're all saying?!?!?! Apart from the past 24hrs where you tagged your children on your woe is me post, apart from making fathers day difficult for them as you've thrown your toys out of the pram, apart from where you've outed their grandma and put her in an awful position... What a selfish idiot you are manky 😡 he has ZERO emotional intelligence 😡
yes he is very immature
Thanks for that, wonder why she never mentions it 🤔

god the pair of them are just so chaotic - jumping from one relationship to another & they end up wiht each other - eeeeeeekkkkk

Another phoned-in-to-pay-the-phone-bill with the Telegraph Finance section:

"Do you bank online?

Yes, although Mark does our banking. We’ve never had any problems with internet security, but our credit card has been cloned a couple of times. On one occasion our bank even asked if I was doing a lot of gambling because someone had been placing a lot of bets online with my card details. The bank repaid the money in full."

Make that will Nardia. Make that will.
do Gleam really think anyone is intersetd in anything that she says, why is she suddenly got an opinion on everything that we are supposted to be interestsed in??? all this wont last, people will get fed up with it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.