Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another phoned-in-to-pay-the-phone-bill with the Telegraph Finance section:

"Do you bank online?

Yes, although Mark does our banking. We’ve never had any problems with internet security, but our credit card has been cloned a couple of times. On one occasion our bank even asked if I was doing a lot of gambling because someone had been placing a lot of bets online with my card details. The bank repaid the money in full."

Make that will Nardia. Make that will.
I knew it! He's gambling!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

"Do you bank online?

Yes, although Mark does our banking. We’ve never had any problems with internet security, but our credit card has been cloned a couple of times. On one occasion our bank even asked if I was doing a lot of gambling because someone had been placing a lot of bets online with my card details. The bank repaid the money in full."

Yes, although Mark does our banking. That made my blood run cold. He doesn't earn anything. This is her money he has control over. This whole situation looks more sinister by the minute. I'm convinced she is a victim of coercive control and have been ever since they've been doing the vlogs. The fact that he has total control of her finances confirms it. What can you do in this sort of situation??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

"Do you bank online?

It was probably mark doing the betting with her card 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Looked in on their coffee tit this morning, think I managed 2mins,still going on about fathers day,his struggles, his so called emotional post,its like bloody ground hog day with them ,same tit ,different day

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think they are repeating the chaos from their own childhoods with their own children instead of dealing with it and doing something different. I know that Mark spent a lot of time with his maternal grandparents because Di was always off with new girlfriends, or drunk. I remember the story that he hated one of her girlfriends that she had moved in with so much that he knifed up her sofa. Nadia had a very relaxed childhood with no boundaries as well. I am a similar age to Julia and I remember hearing that when we were teenagers she had been allowed to have Dexter Fletcher move in with them into the family home. I remember thinking at time how cool it was. But really it was just as if the girls had no rules and could so what they wanted. Mark and Nadia still do this now. They have no rules or boundaries and they are repeating the behaviour with their own girls. Remember the party they had for Kiki that they called a teenage party and she must have been eleven? I doubt they will ever change. They should have dealt with their issues years ago, but didn’t and the two of them being together is toxic and hopeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her insta live she was rambling about how lockdown has ruined kids mental health..I actually shouted at my phone & said your ruining your kids mental health😡stupid witch

Reactions: 14
This morns live was same old same old, poor manky, only man alive who doesnt have a dad, milking that for all its worth....what relevance does nanny di being a feminist have? Why does he say it like its a bad thing? Im a feminist, i teach my sons about equality, privilege and consent....is that bad? I really dont think so, yet manky is very bitter about it, i personally think di’s addictions and toxic relationships are/were more of an issue 🤔 i had a tit childhood with NO dad too, am i victim with a poor me attitude? HELL NO! you learn and grow and break the cycle with your own kids, you find the positives, harping on and fixating on the past helps no one....apart from a narc i suppose, oh how they love to flog that horse!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think they are repeating the chaos from their own childhoods with their own children instead of dealing with it and doing something different. I know that Mark spent a lot of time with his maternal grandparents because Di was always off with new girlfriends, or drunk. I remember the story that he hated one of her girlfriends that she had moved in with so much that he knifed up her sofa. Nadia had a very relaxed childhood with no boundaries as well. I am a similar age to Julia and I remember hearing that when we were teenagers she had been allowed to have Dexter Fletcher move in with them into the family home. I remember thinking at time how cool it was. But really it was just as if the girls had no rules and could so what they wanted. Mark and Nadia still do this now. They have no rules or boundaries and they are repeating the behaviour with their own girls. Remember the party they had for Kiki that they called a teenage party and she must have been eleven? I doubt they will ever change. They should have dealt with their issues years ago, but didn’t and the two of them being together is toxic and hopeless.
Yes, it's so obvious that Nadia endures an abusive and toxic relationship because she has not dealt with her issues. Her self-esteem is extremely poor and I think she has somehow convinced herself that Mark is out of her league (??????). I have seen this so many times with friends and family when you are utterly perplexed at how they can put up with such a revolting partner but it becomes obvious that they have unresolved issues of their own that make them so insecure they will put up with anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So wheres the big anouncement they were making today scratch scratch scratch .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have they not uploaded this morning’s live? I can’t see it.

Reactions: 1
It was probably mark doing the betting with her card 🤷‍♀️
So she admits Mark manages their money?!?!?! Alarm bells start ringing...
Bank card cloned and huge gambling debts rung up?!?!?! ALARM BELLS START RINGING REALLY REALLY LOUDLY...
No wonder he is desperate to get money from YouTube! I bet their bank balance would be a shock to Nadia, and if he has spent loads of her money online gambling, he'll blame it on his childhood, say its because he's an addict, say he'll end his life without her.

Would it suprise anyone here if he was a massive gambler?

He already admits playing the stock market, I'm guessing that's code for playing foxy bingo in his playroom late at night with a vodka, popping out to the garden for the occasional skinning up while everyone else is asleep 🙄🤔🤣😳🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thats what i was thinking but on her wiki it says she married her '2nd' husband in Jordan, so perhaps was never made 'official' in this country?
I'm wondering if this is her 1st marraige, she may have got married in Jordan but then registered the marriage here when she returned. It is something I I did when I married abroad but it's actually no longer required to register the wedding here if you've married abroad.

Last edited:
I'm wonder if this is her 1st marraige, she may have got married in Jordan but then registered the marriage here when she returned. It is something I I did when I married abroad but it's actually no longer required to register the wedding here if you've married abroad.
No - the marriage registered in 1987 isn’t to Justin Mildwater. She definitely has had three husbands.

Have they not uploaded this morning’s live? I can’t see it.
Ah it’s just appeared!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Mark keeps bleating on and on about Father's Day, Nadia looks totally over it. I can't believe how depressing Mark makes everything. He must drain the life out of everyone.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.