Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia has aged so much since they started doing their YT. Their obsession to be on youtube 24/7 is taking its toll. She looks haggered unwashed and unkept...Mark has always looked dirty but since the look down it is obvious he has given up washing altogether now.
Nadia does look awful. Is she smoking again? And of course that could be tobacco or cannabis, but her skin looks dry and she keeps coughing. She claims to have a ton of energy, but is always going to bed. She is eating crap, drinking and probably stressed with knowing that she is losing viewers and I don’t for one minute believe she is fine with people both loving and hating her! Actresses want everyone to love them! Of course being married to Mark must be taking a huge toll on her as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What makes Manky think having his ugly mug take up ninety per cent of the screen, on his trailer review is a good look. The trailer is miniscule. No one's interested in him and his boring arse film chat. He will never get a film critics gig, as he is pompous and dull.
Nanny Di back looking shell shocked and dithery. Subs telling her she looks well. The woman looks like old man Steptoe. All puffy through bad diet and got knows what substances. Meanwhile Nadia looking more and more like Colonel Gaddafi, on the coffee moaning. Manky in the background looking through Tattle.
'Meanwhile Nadia looking more and more like Colonel Gaddafi, on the coffee moaning. Manky in the background looking through Tattle.'

Miss LDN thanks for that, I almost lost a mouthful of my cuppa.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mark must have a busy life trawling his own comments section 24/7 and reading here.
And they do read here, they are getting worried about the shops opening back up.

Nadia has aged so much since they started doing their YT. Their obsession to be on youtube 24/7 is taking its toll. She looks haggered unwashed and unkept...Mark has always looked dirty but since the look down it is obvious he has given up washing altogether now.
Totally agree,they look knackered and haggard, they talk about mental health, seems they've given up on their own health and mental health

• Sad
I think she should have mentioned Grenfell Tower this morning instead of her usual drivel. Oh but they don’t care do they, they only pretend to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This mornings vlog was all shout outs happy birthdays and comments from their subs and that was the content two scruffy people and a sruffy house rivoting.

• Haha
I can't see how they are earning much money from their channel, they must have to pay a cut to Gleam, a cut to Michelle - or is she doing this out of the kindness of her heart? A cut to youtube. All those hours put in pushing out rubbish content for what? Hardly any of their subs are watching, 103k subs but over two to three days a video on their channel will only max to 10k viewers, and those viewers only have to tune in for 30 seconds to count as a viewer! Mark's film reviews get 1k- 1.5k and these viewers are Loose Women viewers, he isn't attracting film buffs etc.

Reactions: 10
I can't see how they are earning much money from their channel, they must have to pay a cut to Gleam, a cut to Michelle - or is she doing this out of the kindness of her heart? A cut to youtube. All those hours put in pushing out rubbish content for what? Hardly any of their subs are watching, 103k subs but over two to three days a video on their channel will only max to 10k viewers, and those viewers only have to tune in for 30 seconds to count as a viewer! Mark's film reviews get 1k- 1.5k and these viewers are Loose Women viewers, he isn't attracting film buffs etc.
Why doesn’t M ask the owner of their local corner shop that he’s ‘so good to’ for a paper round? :unsure:

• Haha
Nadia does look awful. Is she smoking again? And of course that could be tobacco or cannabis, but her skin looks dry and she keeps coughing. She claims to have a ton of energy, but is always going to bed. She is eating crap, drinking and probably stressed with knowing that she is losing viewers and I don’t for one minute believe she is fine with people both loving and hating her! Actresses want everyone to love them! Of course being married to Mark must be taking a huge toll on her as well!
She did say on one of the lives in the last few days she would love to go to the pub for a drink and a fag.

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s obvious that he’s constantly scouring the internet day & night for the negative comments..get a grip..bet Nadia was cursing this morning as the comments were for Di & not her🤣Di looks as rough as the rest of them..there actually getting embarrassing with the content there churning out

This mornings vlog was all shout outs happy birthdays and comments from their subs and that was the content two scruffy people and a sruffy house rivoting.
The moment I saw him in the background & she goes on & on about all he does is sit there & edit..your choice we don’t ask u to churn out the tit that u do..I turned it off😆

A comment on this morning live..Why don’t u do a quiz fundraiser for Pride..Nah there do it for themselves u bunch of mugs😆

• Haha
God that was the most boring morning live ,I kept skipping it ,thinking something exciting would be said 😴🥱,why do they even bother with it .

Reactions: 4
1D0F081E-2322-4BD3-A8F4-CD1A943EB62A.jpeg
2645020E-8E0D-4205-BD01-605A5A83F60B.jpeg

Are the magazines that desperate it’s utter💩
I think a lot of Nadia habits would disgust them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Stacey has cracked how to pull in a mint on SM, Denise has a toned body and Nadia has.............nits & Narc.....,,,,
Denise is on a youtube series at the moment called Dun Breeding and she's pretty good and quite funny at times. The channel only has about 10k followers but look a the views!
Anyway, this clip at 6m 40 secs feels familiar - Nadia and Maddie did a scene in their kitchen like this, I wonder if they were sent the script but didn't get the parts!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A comment on last nite somebody said why has Nadia gone to bed when Di has come! They know people are more interested in her..

Reactions: 3
Denise is on a youtube series at the moment called Dun Breeding and she's pretty good and quite funny at times. The channel only has about 10k followers but look a the views!
Anyway, this clip at 6m 40 secs feels familiar - Nadia and Maddie did a scene in their kitchen like this, I wonder if they were sent the script but didn't get the parts!

I bet shes beyond jealous of the actors in this...she probably cant understand why her and Maddie didnt get a part

Reactions: 4
Why does Nadia keep saying her dad had a heart operation? I am sure she said at the time it was an angiogram which is is not an operation. My dad was also having one at around the same time as Nadia's dad so I think that's why I recall her saying it. It is a fairly straight forward procedure, obviously there are more risks because her dad is elderly but an operation it is not. She's put a post up about Di and the kids hugging and she's made it all about her woes again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.