Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must of skipped yesterday’s coffee moaning..just tapped on it the opening line..
I WASHED MY HAIR LAST NIGHT WHICH I DONT DO OFTEN🤢that is grim considering the amount of filth around him & her nits & his sweat..YUMMY😋

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Must of skipped yesterday’s coffee moaning..just tapped on it the opening line..
I WASHED MY HAIR LAST NIGHT WHICH I DONT DO OFTEN🤢that is grim considering the amount of filth around him & her nits & his sweat..YUMMY😋
That was classic,I couldn't believe he said it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s been reading here hasn’t he?! He knows we all think his hair is dirty so he is saying he rarely washes his hair because he believes that washing it too often is bad for it to make an excuse and to make him feel justified. He needs to feel that he is right and we are all trolls.

Reactions: 8
He’s been reading here hasn’t he?! He knows we all think his hair is dirty so he is saying he rarely washes his hair because he believes that washing it too often is bad for it to make an excuse and to make him feel justified. He needs to feel that he is right and we are all trolls.
Does he think he’s ‘won’ or something when he does this? I actually love it when he says/does something related to what we only discuss. It means that you read here Mark and get wound up by our honesty 😁 hi 👋

Reactions: 11
He has to face facts that his hair is starting to recede. It is called the ageing process Mark. By not washing it is not going to stop it from falling out, it will just make it stink and look greasy. Actually washing it might give it volume as opposed to the lank greasy hair that sticks to his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet shes beyond jealous of the actors in this...she probably cant understand why her and Maddie didnt get a part
shes mentioned she is a big fan of the show and obvs was hoping to get a part, it seems to be full of actors from the north/manchester - Denise lives in WIlmslow which is near to Manc and she knows all the actrs from her coronation street/waterloo road days
she must be fuming she didnt get offered a part. It has to be filmed in your own home as its a lockdown series so they would have to be organised and the house kept in order to fit in with the scenes. Denise also uses her own clothes as she post on instagram about it. Nitty wouldnt be able to fit in the scenes as they are on YT all the time & I bet Manky man wouldn't let her do it

Reactions: 10
He reads here, he gets his hints/tips and ideas from here. He has no original ideas of his own. He probably hates the fact he can't mute these comments or the ones about them all over other youtube channels.

shes mentioned she is a big fan of the show and obvs was hoping to get a part, it seems to be full of actors from the north/manchester - Denise lives in WIlmslow which is near to Manc and she knows all the actrs from her coronation street/waterloo road days
she must be fuming she didnt get offered a part. It has to be filmed in your own home as its a lockdown series so they would have to be organised and the house kept in order to fit in with the scenes. Denise also uses her own clothes as she post on instagram about it. Nitty wouldnt be able to fit in the scenes as they are on YT all the time & I bet Manky man wouldn't let her do it
Manky wouldn't let her do it unless he could have a main part of hogging the screen. There is no way they could be part of that show they are too chaotic, unprofessional and disorganised.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Stacey has done quite well out of endorsements. Also, has a really clean house! She did a clothing line for Primark. Nitty would love all that. Can imagine a cookery line. Which would be laughable as her saucepans and equipment are wrecked. Her cookbooks and dvd were all about losing weight whilst still being greedy. Well that worked well. Gogglebox don't want them and it's killing her. She had a tantrum.
Mark if you have nit's you need to condition and comb daily to get rid of them. Your lack of personal hygiene is revolting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t have thought she would even have been considered for the part. She’s not a very good actor. In fact I can’t think of anything she is good at. Oh yeah. Lying and talking tit.💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am in the wrong job a YT wannabee is the future.

My husband I have a big arguement twice a year .these muppets fall out twice a day

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s taken her drugs she far too hyper for this time of night🤔

She is one rude witch oh & she been in bed all afteenoon

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone is messing with the thumbs down, and thumbs up Mark is getting so annoyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe what I just heard...she wants to start a campaign if someone spits or coughs in your face to point a gun or knife at them😡

Someone is messing with the thumbs down, and thumbs up Mark is getting so annoyed.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Jessica Woodstock is getting her moneys worth tonight🙄

The weirdos are out donating😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Trolls just got a mention👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻For nastiness👅😝
Is that us he is talking about? How dare he say the trolls all come out when they talk about maddie mccann, how bloody low can that that creep stoop he's trying to compare our hatred of him with maddie mc. MANKY nobody has said anything about maddie it's all in your stupid thick head you dirty lowlife.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.