Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Miss Nardiar Sarwahral off the telly embracing her heritage..and being bi lingual..seeing as she is writer..she must be multi cultureal. and pass her fathers heritage down to the grand children..oh wait..she cant be bothered. She talks about white privilege..what a hypocrite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They are broke...fact😂
Not that I would ever laugh at anyone facing real financial difficulties but these two do need outing from time to time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My family is skint..due covid ..no begging in our house. no idea when we can go back to work either..yet again..no begging in our house.

• Heart
Did they not do a saturday night live thingy since lockdown started,dont see anything tonight .

Reactions: 1
I remember a while ago..when I thought N off the telly was nice..and her professional victim husband Mark was relateable..she suddenly said we are going for clickbait and cash because in her own words Every FUCKER is doing it..sums them all up

Did they not do a saturday night live thingy since lockdown started,dont see anything tonight .
Oh they are having a row.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I remember a while ago..when I thought N off the telly was nice..and her professional victim husband Mark was relateable..she suddenly said we are going for clickbait and cash because in her own words Every FUCKER is doing it..sums them all up
They thought it would be easy money,how wrong and naive could they be .

Reactions: 8
U wonder what they have such ferocious rows over

48EC516B-E05D-4C11-9036-640483F3DD30.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My family is skint..due covid ..no begging in our house. no idea when we can go back to work either..yet again..no begging in our house.
The thing is these two aren't really skint they are just bloody greedy the more they get the more they want.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Why are they doing lives so late? Mark said his analytics showed he had some viewers from America. It will be the late afternoon now in some parts of America. So I take this is why the lives are so late?! Di looks exhusted. Mark is so selfish.

• Sad
Yeh, and we're all here in the US tapping our fingers just waiting around for a live from a no MARK. 5 hours behind here on the east coast, and 8 hours behind on the west coast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They do have so many takeaways. McDonalds was always a regular. The fried chicken shop near them. When they go out to eat, it's almost always to a chain. Nitty is supposed to be such a foodie. But she's not fussy about what she eats. They had sushi on their anniversary. (God did they milk that for freebies). I can't stand watching her talk and eat. Don't get me started on their Krispy Kreme addiction. They had that massive hamper of fresh food delivered yet never made any healthy meals. I would rather buy a mackerel pate from Waitrose than use her recipe. They announce Nanny Di's birthday in advance so that they get sent stuff and views. He's using his own mother to get attention. Nitty is doing the Five Guys for her. How dare she go on about health and eat such a junk diet.
I wish I could "💗" this more than once. I cant believe how much junk food they encourage their kids to eat and how much they eat themselves. Almost every date night they've filmed they've gone to a pizza chain instead of a restaurant

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish I could "💗" this more than once. I cant believe how much junk food they encourage their kids to eat and how much they eat themselves. Almost every date night they've filmed they've gone to a pizza chain instead of a restaurant
I`d love Gordon Ramsay to turn up at Nadias` cafe chaos! He`d have her closed down in a heartbeat.I`m sure he`d have apoplexy!!

Nadia doesn’t like Nanny Di!
I`m sure you`re spot on ,and she tolerates her because she knows Di`s what gets most of their subs watching.Poor lady ,she`s used to her own routine now ,heaven only knows how she stands the noise ,let alone Nadia`s snide attempts at jokes aimed at her ,and ,who could watch their own son behaving like a 14 yr old boy,,( all sex ,no showers),She must rue the day she ever agreed to be involved in the vlogs.I`m embarrassed for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The post on Instagram about skinning & his typo..I just wrote a comment in reply to the person that ask the question & I got reported straight away & the comment was removed🤔good job I screenshot it before it left the screen😝

Oh how weird it’s appeared again👍🏻

Reactions: 3
The post on Instagram about skinning & his typo..I just wrote a comment in reply to the person that ask the question & I got reported straight away & the comment was removed🤔good job I screenshot it before it left the screen😝

Oh how weird it’s appeared again👍🏻
Is the new comment on Instagram? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.