Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG... Masterchef winner... and she mixed Philadelphia and mackerel, added lemon zest and chopped up beetroot... Hey Presto... mackerel pate... unbelievable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t do well tonight only conned the people out of £15🙄
The last bit of the live shows they read here..nanny Di will be here tomorrow night oh we can hug blah blah blah & she then said she can even lick the floor. It’s so f ing brandom? Watch the last minute of the live!

How cringing🙈

View attachment 152796View attachment 152794
They were literally begging she asked on live chat who follows her & to type your answer then the same for Manky but she added in the end of his people might get the spelling of your surname wrong😆
They slyly read out the money comment so u literally couldn’t hear them but didn’t mention the money that was given

Somebody wrote on chat why are people giving money..have I missed something..
Didn’t read that comment out either..
In case your worried Zoe the super fan is taking time out🤣
Unbelievable!!! I thought they'd turned off the button so people couldn't donate!?!? Thankyou so much for explaining ❤ It's baffling why they'd allow people to donate. I know people often live up to their means by spending their wages etc but surely they cannot possibly spend all of hers? I know he plays the stock market, does he stay up at night gambling too? Only desperate people would allow donations? Just when you think they cannot sink any lower 👇👇👇🙄🌿🌿🌿🤔👇👇👇

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am mystified. Why do they need to take donations? N was worried about not working, now she is. She does interviews, obviously paid for. They do recieve gifts. They seem to buy the things they want. Those plants wont be cheap. They are not down on their uppers as many of the people that watch could be. They eat good food and are back to having takeaways, ie macdonalds and sushi. They already earn from YouTube so how do they have the audacity to knowingly switch donations back on? There are other youtubers that have members and also recieve donations. Makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I am mystified. Why do they need to take donations? N was worried about not working, now she is. She does interviews, obviously paid for. They do recieve gifts. They seem to buy the things they want. Those plants wont be cheap. They are not down on their uppers as many of the people that watch could be. They eat good food and are back to having takeaways, ie macdonalds and sushi. They already earn from YouTube so how do they have the audacity to knowingly switch donations back on? There are other youtubers that have members and also recieve donations. Makes me feel a little uncomfortable.
They are greedy..he doesn’t have a job even tho he reels off all what he’s doing..we reckon he’s drinking & there clearly on something judging by there behaviour..he was hoping that YouTube would bring them in this massive income & they wouldn’t need to do a lot else

Reactions: 11
At 2m:41s on their Night Shift J K Rowling live they receive £4.99 from a guy who tells them he has changed his name. They read out his name but doesn't mention the £4.99 or say thanks. At 14m:34s they received a £10 donation from one of their super fan subs who pops up a lot recently. Mark mumbles the message from the sub. They aren't mentioning the donations people are throwing at them, I wonder why? They can't even be bothered to say thanks now either - they've become so used to it.

Mark is still using the subs for thumbs up..."oh everyone press thumbs up for xxx". Funny thing is everyone thumbs up with an emoji.:LOL::ROFLMAO:His face is always a picture when that happens. I don't think Mark realises that subs can't thumbs up his videos twice... as much as he would love that. :rolleyes:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
At 2m:41s on their Night Shift J K Rowling live they receive £4.99 from a guy who tells them he has changed his name. They read out his name but doesn't mention the £4.99 or say thanks. At 14m:34s they received a £10 donation from one of their super fan subs who pops up a lot recently. Mark mumbles the message from the sub. They aren't mentioning the donations people are throwing at them, I wonder why? They can't even be bothered to say thanks now either - they've become so used to it.

Mark is still using the subs for thumbs up..."oh everyone press thumbs up for xxx". Funny thing is everyone thumbs up with an emoji.:LOL::ROFLMAO:His face is always a picture when that happens. I don't think Mark realises that subs can't thumbs up his videos twice... as much as he would love that. :rolleyes:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
There not being vocal as there hoping people won’t notice & they can carry on with it..they’ve probably had a briefing in the members live🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The only reason subs donate to super chat is to get a shout out and be told how wonderful they are for giving. Like this recent one giving for Di’s bday ..self centred act and wanting gratitude ..pathetic

They are clearly not thanking people for the donations, or even mentioning the donation at all in the hope that watched back, the viewer is unaware it’s going on. They are just quietly giving people the “shout out” that they are paying for and trying to keep as quiet as possible about it. They realise that a lot of people don’t actually watch live so they can get away with it.
It’s completely wrong in a moral sense.
If subs want to donate to causes it should be done through a Just Giving page, or directly to a charity.

Reactions: 13
Greed. Pure greed. Manky’s doing, and nittys too desperate for fame to say no to it. Shes also mankys biggest enabler, if nitty doesnt sell her soul for yt then what has manky got? Hes unemployable and unlikeable in the real world. Him gambling wouldnt surprise me either, he has an addictive personality that he cant control, he really is an awful person, no morals or guilt for what hes doing, shes pretty thick so he is defo the mastermind behind all this.

And the subs sending the money are thick as tit too, desperate and lonely and clinging on to a z list celeb like saddo is embarrassing, i cringe so hard when i read the comments, im glad i got out when i did, its like a cult 😂

• Heart
I haven’t commented on this thread for months and I can hardly stand to watch this pair of minge’s but is their house still stinking and is he still wearing those ridiculous weirdo pirate rings ????

• Haha
Didn’t do well tonight only conned the people out of £15🙄
The last bit of the live shows they read here..nanny Di will be here tomorrow night oh we can hug blah blah blah & she then said she can even lick the floor. It’s so f ing brandom? Watch the last minute of the live!

How cringing🙈

View attachment 152796View attachment 152794
They were literally begging she asked on live chat who follows her & to type your answer then the same for Manky but she added in the end of his people might get the spelling of your surname wrong😆
They slyly read out the money comment so u literally couldn’t hear them but didn’t mention the money that was given

Somebody wrote on chat why are people giving money..have I missed something..
Didn’t read that comment out either..
In case your worried Zoe the super fan is taking time out🤣
OMG! Taking money from people is outrageous. Is it even allowed? Also how do you see the comments please? I do watch but haven’t seen comments. I see them reading them out and heard the one about ginger nuts and water but they never thanked the person for money. They are disgusting in so many ways.

Reactions: 5
OMG! Taking money from people is outrageous. Is it even allowed? Also how do you see the comments please? I do watch but haven’t seen comments. I see them reading them out and heard the one about ginger nuts and water but they never thanked the person for money. They are disgusting in so many ways.
If it’s after the live has finished you need to watch YT on a desktop, there you can see the live comments.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t commented on this thread for months and I can hardly stand to watch this pair of minge’s but is their house still stinking and is he still wearing those ridiculous weirdo pirate rings ????
The rings are off at the moment as she told him weeks back that the virus could be underneath them! There latest is taking money on live chat😠oh & there still unwashed & vile

• Haha
The rings are off at the moment as she told him weeks back that the virus could be underneath them! There latest is taking money on live chat😠oh & there still unwashed & vile
How are they doing that?! It still amazes me people pay to watch them as subscribers. He is such a greasy, unfunny creep 🤢

Reactions: 7
He is, and so is she. I always think when N is cooking she should take them off and wash her hands.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.