Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3859A918-3096-4EBB-9361-0ACEE3B324D4.jpeg
0B06C480-88EB-452A-8F46-C3ADA828AD5B.jpeg

Found this online doesn’t mean much to me as I’m not really financially intelligent🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How much do they charge for a shout out...maybe I dont want to know..but gosh...they are grabby users. Are all YT channels like this...if they are Im going to unsuscribe from some right now.
I've never heard of any other you tubers doing that

Reactions: 8
View attachment 152738View attachment 152739
Found this online doesn’t mean much to me as I’m not really financially intelligent🤣
How did they lose half of their assests in a year....is that Manky gambling...

I've never heard of any other you tubers doing that
Thanks..I am shocked I really am..and I thought these two clowns couldnt shock anymore...Begging publicly from strangers for money...unbelievable. Our household is unable to work due to the current situation, it would never enter mind to beg or open a GoFundMe page. Despicable.

Reactions: 10
I’m still so angry that they have turned super chat back on. This morning she was pretending to show empathy with people who have lost or are losing their jobs because of Covid-19 and yet she and Mark are happily taking money off vulnerable people. And this is vulnerable people because the two of them advertise themselves as mental health advocates and friends of the lonely and these people attach themselves to them and throw money at them. They have money! They might not have the money they want, but they have more than most people. They get unlimited Ocado deliveries, multiple Amazon deliveries, plant deliveries for the garden, the list goes on. Yet they take money off people who do it to get a shout out and to feel less lonely. It makes me sick! I wish there was a way to stop this.
What would loose women say.

The channel has changed so much from when it first started, I hardly recognise them anymore. When you look at vlogs from 2018 they are clean, articulate and good fun. Something has happened and I suspect substance abuse of what ever kind they can get their hands on, and vulnerable subs are funding it. Outrageous.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He’s under the impression that everyone has to like what they do & everyone has to agree with what they say & not allowed to have an opinion & if it’s not the same opinion as his your muted/blocked/a troll

Any normal person would take the criticism & do something about it but not Manky he thinks acting like a complete twit & saying poo poo bum bum is normal for a 49 year old bloke. He needs a good wash & clean clothes..but then some of that is nittys fault as u care about each other & she clearly is so self obsessed to even notice her own children so she’s not going to notice when he needs a bath. She can’t even clean her own house..can’t remember the last time we saw her mop all the floors. They must be filthy as they always have shoes on from the garden or run in bare feet from the mud & grass & on a podcast toffee was wiping her crappy arse along the floor🤢
They are filthy. He went to throw her expensive fleecy top on the floor last night and she nearly had a fit. Gave him the hard stare and said No Mark not on the floor you know why!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Are they really truly believing they are generating children to watch their channel? That is complete delusion on both their parts... I have a very sinking feeling that a Chris Ingham type scandal is going to befall on Manky. What on earth is their demographic. Do they even know.

They are filthy. He went to throw her expensive fleecy top on the floor last night and she nearly had a fit. Gave him the hard stare and said No Mark not on the floor you know why!
Then they should both bloody clean their house..both of them. I cant imagine the smell of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She told him not to put the jumper on the floor as the dog probably wiped it’s crappy arse on it🤣🤢
Oh no words..really..why has their dog got a crappy arse in the first place...take care of your pets...oh wait a minute they cant wash themselves..so kids and dogs dont stand a chance.

• Wow
  • Haha
No live yet!! Super fans will be getting worried about them😆I can imagine them saying the brits are getting sick of us so we’re do lives late so the Americans can enjoy us😆

Quick we’re gonna miss it!!

Donations coming in😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh so hey have wheeled kiki out of her pit since cleaning up her inappropriate Instagram page..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.