Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be embarrassed to put that cookery one up🙄he started saying f ing this f ing that she said u cant say that blah blah blah. So he started saying poo poo bum bum surely I can say that..pathetic is all I can think of..the state of it⬇Somebody in the live chat said Hi Nadia still done no housework🤣View attachment 152518
and she said to him, this is a cookery show for children and then he said yes thats why is said effing, as though that is acceptable

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I do think all the bad comments he’s had lately are getting to him, he does sound very flat. When he’s like that it doesn’t stop Sawalhahaha from being her usual stupid self. That must be tough for him I would think. Think it’s time he realised he isn’t cut out for YT you have to be thick skinned to take the backlash and criticism which he clearly struggles with. Unlike Nitty whose so thick skinned and full of her own importance or as my mother would say is a hard faced cow.
I do fully agree but also think he won’t stop YT unless he has to e.g the channel was removed. He’s too arrogant.

Reactions: 8
I agree some things amiss with regards to the trek 🤔 she defo went, and she defo took part, wether she finished or not i dont know....what i do know (from the small amount that they have shown) is that she hated every minute, coudnt cope, cried and moaned and made a drama out of every little thing, im guessing the footage is shite and puts her in a v bad light, looks like she didnt really get on with any of the other celebs either...which is probs embarrassing for a star like nitty 😉
It's strange that she never mentioned any other celebs going. I only ever remember her talking about and filming the other girls going on the trek. All the big concern for 'coppafeel' and huge sympathy didn't last long. Remember the T shirts she wore, and he was on the bandwaggon too by pretending to 'coppafeel' which I found to be inappropriate and distasteful.😕 Another fad that is never mentioned anymore.

He’s under the impression that everyone has to like what they do & everyone has to agree with what they say & not allowed to have an opinion & if it’s not the same opinion as his your muted/blocked/a troll

Any normal person would take the criticism & do something about it but not Manky he thinks acting like a complete twit & saying poo poo bum bum is normal for a 49 year old bloke. He needs a good wash & clean clothes..but then some of that is nittys fault as u care about each other & she clearly is so self obsessed to even notice her own children so she’s not going to notice when he needs a bath. She can’t even clean her own house..can’t remember the last time we saw her mop all the floors. They must be filthy as they always have shoes on from the garden or run in bare feet from the mud & grass & on a podcast toffee was wiping her crappy arse along the floor🤢
Considering the amount of years she’s been vlogging I’ve never seen any washing drying either outside or inside the house. I mean we know perfectly well she doesn’t tidy up before we visit 😆 so it’s not like she thinks I must put that washing away before we start filming..(as if) As regular visitors to their hovel you see no evidence of housework ever being done...EVER!
I mean the same bedding for months 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They need to face facts that kids aren't watching their vlog. Hardly anyone is. My kids love cooking and there is no way they'd be interested in that live. If their intention was to get kids they should perhaps involve Kiki, Nadia pretends that "here is one Kiki made for me earlier" don't lie Nadia, Kiki is still in her pit! What's the bet that now I have mentioned this they will get Kiki to participate because they read here?! 😂 They have no original ideas of their own.

Marks looks like Rik Mayell.

No wife should have to remind their husbands to wash, why does Nadia allow him to participate in the cookery lives looking so smelly, greasy and unwashed. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They need to face facts that kids aren't watching their vlog. Hardly anyone is. My kids love cooking and there is no way they'd be interested in that live. If their intention was to get kids they should perhaps involve Kiki, Nadia pretends that "here is one Kiki made for me earlier" don't lie Nadia, Kiki is still in her pit! What's the bet that now I have mentioned this they will get Kiki to participate because they read here?! 😂 They have no original ideas of their own.

No wife should have to remind their husbands to wash, why does Nadia allow him to participate in the cookery lives looking so smelly, greasy and unwashed. :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Yes they will have Kiki in it soon, you’re right. They should pay your for that idea 🤣.
He does look awful, like a homeless drug addict/alki. I absolutely hate that bloody jumper now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

He looked even more crappy today,I reckon he didnt want to do this mornings live, and left it to her ,he's definitely got the hump about something.

Reactions: 9
He obviously thought a YouTube channel was going to finance them comfortably & have to do little else

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought in the cookery programme he just needed a woolly hat and he would look like where's wally, or is that insulting wally?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering the amount of years she’s been vlogging I’ve never seen any washing drying either outside or inside the house. I mean we know perfectly well she doesn’t tidy up before we visit 😆 so it’s not like she thinks I must put that washing away before we start filming..(as if) As regular visitors to their hovel you see no evidence of housework ever being done...EVER!
I mean the same bedding for months 🤢🤮
That house (and all its` occupants) make my ocd go into overdrive!Just plain lazy.

@wont_be_dupped.Manky is a walking disaster but really unfair to compare him to Rik Mayall....do you mean Rik Mayalls Young Ones character? and not Rik himself, who sadly is deceased.

Wonder if there watching gogglebox! Bet she’s seething she wasn’t invited to take part😆

• Haha
I am convinced they are stoned nearly all the time. Has the vlog on Skinning Gate dropped yet? The one where he said he has very very strong opinions of spliffs and cannabis.

Reactions: 1
I am convinced they are stoned nearly all the time. Has the vlog on Skinning Gate dropped yet? The one where he said he has very very strong opinions of spliffs and cannabis.
They have done a podcast modern parent thing to do with spliffs etc

Reactions: 3
Oh...did they admit taking it or are they saying they are against it. They are definately on something.
No idea I don’t listen to them!! I saw picture/title on Instagram

A few comments from nittys live this morning!
D59C735E-B8A5-4396-A9C7-EAADE7C0B9DB.jpeg
AB4E27BD-4B55-49C9-A7DC-4FC5295B9FC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m still so angry that they have turned super chat back on. This morning she was pretending to show empathy with people who have lost or are losing their jobs because of Covid-19 and yet she and Mark are happily taking money off vulnerable people. And this is vulnerable people because the two of them advertise themselves as mental health advocates and friends of the lonely and these people attach themselves to them and throw money at them. They have money! They might not have the money they want, but they have more than most people. They get unlimited Ocado deliveries, multiple Amazon deliveries, plant deliveries for the garden, the list goes on. Yet they take money off people who do it to get a shout out and to feel less lonely. It makes me sick! I wish there was a way to stop this.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m still so angry that they have turned super chat back on. This morning she was pretending to show empathy with people who have lost or are losing their jobs because of Covid-19 and yet he and Mark are happily taking money off vulnerable people. And this is vulnerable people because the two of them advertise themselves as mental health advocates and friends of the lonely and these people attach themselves to them and throw money way at them. They have money! They may not have the money they want, but they have more than most people. They get unlimited Ocado deliveries, multiple Amazon deliveries, almost daily plant deliveries for the garden, the list goes on. Yet they take money off people who do it to get a shout out and to feel less lonely. It makes me sick! I wish there was a way to stop this.
I totally agree ,they have no shame ,no morals,they wear jumpers saying,be kind,they need to practice what they preach,taking money off complete strangers ,who might not have much themselves,is beyond belief,I'm so shocked by it ,really rips my knitting .

• Angry
Reactions: 11
How much do they charge for a shout out...maybe I dont want to know..but gosh...they are grabby users. Are all YT channels like this...if they are Im going to unsuscribe from some right now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.