Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh go on ...please do it. It would be hilarious. I can’t as I was the one on this mornings live who told them to β€œSTOP SCRATCHING β€œ Now I’m muted.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw that and laughed to myself. I knew it was a Tattler 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh go on ...please do it. It would be hilarious. I can’t as I was the one on this mornings live who told them to β€œSTOP SCRATCHING β€œ Now I’m muted.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I knew that would be a Tattler!! Did you see the way she read the comment then said im not scratching then they both said ahhhh as if they had twigged it was a tattler πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew that would be a Tattler!! Did you see the way she read the comment then said im not scratching then they both said ahhhh as if they had twigged it was a tattler πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes...the aahhh was almost an Urgh!

This site is taking up so much of their time, they don't have time to write their own quizzes, that they requested to be questions about themselves. Talk about self absorbed.

This is an interesting read. Sober Dave is a Sober Coach. Hmmm....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It's unusual not to see any Graduation photos. Haven't seen any at Nanny Di's either. I have a few Graduation photos around, and my Mother had one as she was so proud. That's why I'm surprised that I haven't seen any at Nanny Di's. Also you never hear him talk about his student days. Makes you think!πŸ˜’
just you wait, next he will be showing the subs a pic of him at graduation, hes up all night reading this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Manky a man with absolutely no friends..what has he got in common with this guy Sober Dave I wonder...see quote from Sober Dave website, Dave's words.

"At the peak of my addiction I was drinking over a litre of vodka a day, my marriage was crumbling and my life was in complete chaos.

My physical and mental health were deteriorating rapidly and the ever increasing lies and deceit around my drinking led to resentment and mistrust from those around me."

I think he said they’re writing a book about home schooling, maybe he’s saved that kind of stuff for it. None of it’ll be true of course.
In a previous vlog he said we have so many deadlines deadlines deadlines the way he said it tho he is some top writerπŸ€₯& of course she doesn’t do cookery class on a Wednesday as she’s in meetings now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So on Instagram live they're at a mcdonalds drive thru explaining how tomorrows confessions of a modern parent is all about CANNABIS/CANNABUS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
So on Instagram live they're at a mcdonalds drive thru explaining how tomorrows confessions of a modern parent is all about CANNABIS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Treating the subs to more recipes of her gorgeous cookies with the secret ingredient that makes them gorgeous. Not forgetting coffee. How much coffee does he drink, I think a lot.

Out here in Europe you can buy cannabis coffee, cannabis tea and cannabis tortilla chips legally. Oh and I forgot you can buy cannabis vodka too! They get plenty of packages. It makes you think!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So on Instagram live they're at a mcdonalds drive thru explaining how tomorrows confessions of a modern parent is all about CANNABIS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I wonder if they will out their and Maddies dealers. Can they get any more ridiculous? If they try to backtrack any further, they will disappear up their own arses.🌿🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stop scratching, so funny. His face was a picture stopped him dead in his tracks, he just sat there staring while he deleted it and she was yapping trying to move on quickly. He then says we have lovely people here......keep them all sweet they are earning us money. Quiz tonight for all the subs to answer questions on guess who? yes them.
She cooked 'lovely' food for her ma's birthday, everything nitty cooks is so wonderful according to her. When she makes something it's followed by a song or a dance, most of it looks tit and she has the nerve to compare herself to Mary Berry, how insulting is that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG that hilarious that they have chosen to cover Cannabis πŸ˜‚ After it was brought up here and the photo of Maddie and her friend with the spliff...has it actually been mentioned on any of their vlogs or the comments recently if not its from here for sure..OH apart from the 'spelling error' of course

• Heart
  • Haha
She will be winging at the government tonight as it’s not what the brat child wanted to hearπŸ˜‚

In a previous vlog he said we have so many deadlines deadlines deadlines the way he said it tho he is some top writerπŸ€₯& of course she doesn’t do cookery class on a Wednesday as she’s in meetings now
More like she cant be arsed with the cookery class,it was shite anyway πŸ˜†

• Haha
I saw that and laughed to myself. I knew it was a Tattler 🀣🀣
Wish I could comment but I’m mutedπŸ™„could u imagine us lot one after the other he wouldn’t be able to delete quick enoughπŸ‘…

• Haha
OMG that hilarious that they have chosen to conver Cannibis πŸ˜‚ After it was brought up here and the photo of Maddie and her friend with the spliff...
Especially in the light of their huge back tracking of the Skinning on Instagram. It was CLEARLY a Typo he said. Yes of course it was. They changed skinning to screening, but when typing on a laptop, screening is written using letters from your left hand and skinning using letters from your right.

Next they will be putting out a magazine article, Nardia Sarwarhlar off they telly has trouble telling the difference between left and right. The same as she has trouble remembering her children's names after KikiGate.

They really are spooked !

• Haha
@No one They put a caption under an instagram photo of N guzzling a bottle of Gin that We are skinning more...I highlighted it on here and we all took a look at the post. They then changed skinning to screening, but the post had been up a week at that point. Manky then said it was a Typo and started his anti Troll campaign saying we all have mental health issues and should not be on social media. Here is the link.

They also said they are drinking more, and Mark actually commented he wrote the caption.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.