Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skinning, is rolling a cannabis joint 😊
😆I knew that bit😆I was looking on social media!!
I found the so called vegan liar at Mac Donald’s
They should know all about cannabis there often stoned & the brat smokes it

SO GOOD FOR YOUR PROFILE NADIA YOUR KID UNDERAGE DRINKS & SMOKES CANNABIS & ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
😆I knew that bit😆I was looking on social media!!
I found the so called vegan liar at Mac Donald’s
They should know all about cannabis there often stoned & the brat smokes it

SO GOOD FOR YOUR PROFILE NADIA YOUR KID UNDERAGE DRINKS & SMOKES CANNABIS & ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET
The underage kid does not have a job. Her Lazy cool parents admit to buying her cider to drink in the park with her friends. So who exactly is going out and buying her cannabis as she does not have any money. Oh let me think.....Manky broke lockdown every single day to go out for Essentials, and seeing as he used to get his hard drugs from someone when he "was" an acoholic, it won't take Miss Marple to work it out.

Reactions: 6
Especially in the light of their huge back tracking of the Skinning on Instagram. It was CLEARLY a Typo he said. Yes of course it was. They changed skinning to screening, but when typing on a laptop, screening is written using letters from your left hand and skinning using letters from your right.

Next they will be putting out a magazine article, Nardia Sarwarhlar off they telly has trouble telling the difference between left and right. The same as she has trouble remembering her children's names after KikiGate.

They really are spooked !
Sarwarhlar😂

The underage kid does not have a job. Her Lazy cool parents admit to buying her cider to drink in the park with her friends. So who exactly is going out and buying her cannabis as she does not have any money. Oh let me think.....Manky broke lockdown every single day to go out for Essentials, and seeing as he used to get his hard drugs from someone when he "was" an acoholic, it won't take Miss Marple to work it out.
It’s like they’re encouraging her into the kind of lifestyle of Amy Winehouse in the hope she’ll be recognised for it...Weeiirrdd!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just checked Instagram Maddies spliff smoking photo has disappeared, the one where Daddy liked it. It is a good job I asked last night did we all really see it or did we imagine it as we are all mentally ill.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They've admitted in the past to smoking a spliff with Izzy. And Mark has said he used to smoke it when he was younger. Nadia needs to answer her own podcast question...how do YOU feel Nadia about your teen smoking it?

• Wow
08B1F8CD-0E56-4CF0-BE00-E9B2E0FECBA1.jpeg

A podcast clearly stating that one if not 2 of the daughters smoke weed..but we won’t give away who!! Then oh look have they forgotten about maddie drug bombshell about drugs⬇WERE NOT QUITE AS FORGETFUL MANKY & SKANKY AS UR APPEAR TO BE😝
3A1B36F2-974A-41C6-8972-03380996A27C.jpeg

Can anyone see the photo posted on here last night of Maddie smoking a spliff and Manky liking her post? If so please post it on here, in readiness for their chat tomorrow of Cannabis...in the name of research !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They've admitted in the past to smoking a spliff with Izzy. And Mark has said he used to smoke it when he was younger. Nadia needs to answer her own podcast question...how do YOU feel Nadia about your teen smoking it?
Well if they have admitted to smoking dope with Izzy Manky is definately lying about being clean and sober. But now you come to mention it...he never says he is clean, he just says sober....Hmmmm.

I think I can notice a little pattern to their podcasts... smartphone addiction, 18 rated movies, drugs chat? Definitely been reading here. They seem really proud to be dysfunctional.

• Heart
I think I can notice a little pattern to their podcasts... smartphone addiction, 18 rated movies, drugs chat? Definitely been reading here. They seem really proud to be dysfunctional.
They are on a complete downward spiral at rollercoaster speed.

Reactions: 3
What was Maddies drug bombshell on the hometime vlog last year?
from 13mins onwards a lovely dicussion about liquid heroin, Maddie claims that she was nearly spiked with it at a party! Also their reaction i mean if that was my daughter 1. I wouldnt film it for youtube 2. I'd go nuts they dont seem that surprised (to me). They seem to be more bothered about getting Maddie to tell her stories about drink and drugs rather than the fact that she is actually doing it/hangling around with people like that....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What was Maddies drug bombshell on the hometime vlog last year?
All about liquid heroin..& she certainly knew a lot about it as it was being taken at a party she was at she was sitting there very coyly. She laughed it off.. there’s a comment on there tho that a yellow member had written that perhaps they should look more closely what they get up to as Kiki went to a party soon after that the police were called to

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.