Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Ulrika is the real Ulrika Johnson.

The Sadderadderlys have put their entire life on the internet their choice..when they lie constantly it will come back and bite hem on the arse..as we all can see now..they cant shut us all down who know they are fake.

Reactions: 2
Took me all of 6 seconds to skim their quiz she pulls her top up and cleans window with her bra he pervs boring content then drunk singing .what amazing content same old same old .both look like tramps .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If the submissives come, let them come... Anyone who starts trying to divide and conquer us needs to be ignored completely. It's inevitable they'll come and try to put doubt in our heads. We're here to discuss the lying duplicitous filthy money grabbing duo Nitty and Manky. Ignore anyone who raises your suspicion I say, eventually they'll realise what we are saying is correct and will come round to our way of thinking 😊😜😊

Reactions: 12
Seriously they both have mental health problems, they should both be sectioned. He's demented he thinks he's bob the builder with his helmet on, I have never in all my life seen anything like that load of garbage tonight, it's nearly time for the men in white to come and take them away. Unbelievable that she can sit on loose women all glammed up and then go home and live the way she does, they are both a pair of tramps. I'm sure at one time they used to holiday with kaye and ian but I would say ian called a halt to that.

How old is he anyway? Acts like a horny teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Only 3% of their submissives watched their quiz... Perhaps others are thinking its as rubbish as we do.
Who'd want to waste an evening playing games with a narcissistic twerp!?!?!?
I bet Nanny Di's birthday lunch doesn't have 10% of the effort nittys mum's birthday had. Plus it's on a Sunday and as we all know so well, Sunday is their busiest day, manky can barely look up from his editing. Perhaps she'll bake her a big hash brownie birthday cake for them allπŸŽ‚
As somrone said earlier, Mark hates women and he doesn't know how to interact with men. No man could cope in his company, can anyone imagine spending an hour with him?!?!?!
Nadias past relationships ended with her cheating on her partners and once a cheat always a cheat. I've actually always thought that she has a secret man friend, before lockdown when she used to go to work etc there were some days she had a real twinkle in her eye. Lockdown came and the twinkle vanished, as did her opportunity to see anyone else, let's see if the twinkle reappears now she has some freedom again 😜😘😜

• Heart
well i take a day off and look what happens! The whole threads blown up πŸ˜‚ good to see more ppl seeing the light πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ manky will be shitting his self πŸ˜‚ iv been muted, how annoying is that! The cheek of the arrogant fame hungry non entity 😑
nitty will do anything for attention, as if anyone sane would start wiping the windows with their tits! Fgs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ How she still has a job on LW is beyond me, shes so irrelevant and desperate its cringe worthy 😳 cant believe their going to cash in even more with a book on homeschooling, who evers green lit that wants sacking, they clearly havent done their research on the lazy twits, a book full of cinema and gallery recommendations will be what theyl be getting πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nadias past relationships ended with her cheating on her partners and once a cheat always a cheat. I've actually always thought that she has a secret man friend, before lockdown when she used to go to work etc there were some days she had a real twinkle in her eye. Lockdown came and the twinkle vanished, as did her opportunity to see anyone else, let's see if the twinkle reappears now she has some freedom again 😜😘😜
I doubt it because she has agoraphobia!

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does she keep getting her breasts out? Just not pleasant. She's nearly 60 ffs. Just no need for it.
@CarrieAnne Mark is nearly 50

Mark tagged Izzy on a photo and her insta shows a photo of her mum, she looks much younger than Nadia and cleaner. I know it isn't nice to talk about ageing but I think Nadia has aged a lot over the past year - could be Mark and his youtube demands finally taking its toll. Mark is over exposing them on YouTube, there is too much of them on their channel, it gets repetitive and they are acting desperate now because they know they have not much else to offer. We've seen it all. Mark has taken over the channel, he wants to talk politics and Nadia can't keep up with he discussions. During the vlogs Mark also takes over, I'm not interested in watching him at all...All those sweaty close ups with his gurning face and glasses overhanging his nose.

Di will be used for their Sunday tit Show. Nadia hates it that so many subs ask after Di.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep getting her breasts out? Just not pleasant. She's nearly 60 ffs. Just no need for it.
@CarrieAnne Mark is nearly 50

Mark tagged Izzy on a photo and her insta shows a photo of her mum, she looks much younger than Nadia and cleaner. I know it isn't nice to talk about ageing but I think Nadia has aged a lot over the past year - could be Mark and his youtube demands finally taking its toll. Mark is over exposing them on YouTube, there is too much of them on their channel, it gets repetitive and they are acting desperate now because they know they have not much else to offer. We've seen it all. Mark has taken over the channel, he wants to talk politics and Nadia can't keep up with he discussions. During the vlogs Mark also takes over, I'm not interested in watching him at all...All those sweaty close ups with his gurning face and glasses overhanging his nose.

Di will be used for their Sunday tit Show. Nadia hates it that so many subs ask after Di.
There is a comment under that IG picture from her mum thanking her, it shows her name so easily searchable. I've seen a pic on facebook and she looks lovely. I didn't want to start posting her pic on here but she seems lovely. So sad to think Mark cheated on her, he admitted all his relationships ending with him cheating in some way.

sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit the original post I put up.

Further down on Isobel's insta she has poloroid pics with her and newborn Fleur, it looks like Fleur's mum is also in one of those pictures too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I remember in one of their HTSM posted on YouTube, Nadia said she had never met one of mothers of Mark's other daughters due to his ex not wanting to meet Nadia or have any kind of a relationship with her. I got the impression she was talking about Fleur's mum. Wasn't Mark in a relationship when he met Nadia so perhaps he cheated? I'm sure he mentioned his relationship was coming to an end and by the end of filming what ever it was they were working on together, Mark and Nadia had got together. Hmm how kind of you Nadia and Mark. I wonder how Nadia and Mark feel about his ex wife/girlfriend potentially watching everything about their dysfunctional life?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

This is an old interview from the N and Kaye YT days. I thought it was interesting that N literally diagnoses M's alcoholism - even though Kaye makes two separate attempts to rubbish the label. Do you reckon he went to The Priory, as it 'fit' with what celebrities did at the time? I wonder who paid? This was also obviously another phoned-in-interview-to-pay-the-phonebill. The fact that N's so tenuously famous and he's an utter no mark (Boom Boom) means the picture editor failed at the first hurdle. 🀣

Oh and He described walking around London during Christmas time and his struggles at watching people having a drink and not being able to join in. Here's some advice for free: London's quite the city, stop traipsing up and down the same two streets where you used to drink and live a little.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There is a comment under that IG picture from her mum thanking her, it shows her name so easily searchable. I've seen a pic on facebook and she looks lovely. I didn't want to start posting her pic on here but she seems lovely. So sad to think Mark cheated on her, he admitted all his relationships ending with him cheating in some way.

sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit the original post I put up.

Further down on Isobel's insta she has poloroid pics with her and newborn Fleur, it looks like Fleur's mum is also in one of those pictures too.
Is the Instagram post with her Mum's comment on her Instagram (Isobel)? I'm having a nosey but can't see it.

Mark is using the trolls as an excuse now to try and get his thumbs up...perhaps we need a few more comments o the hello mag video to out him further. I hate the way Nadia pronounces chocolate and another one she can't pronounce is seen.
Oh I hate the way she says sin instead of seen. I hate the constant scratching and fluffing up of hair more though 🀒

Reactions: 7

This is an old interview from the N and Kaye YT days. I thought it was interesting that N literally diagnoses M's alcoholism - even though Kaye makes two separate attempts to rubbish the label. Do you reckon he went to The Priory, as it 'fit' with what celebrities did at the time? I wonder who paid? This was also obviously another phoned-in-interview-to-pay-the-phonebill. The fact that N's so tenuously famous and he's an utter no mark (Boom Boom) means the picture editor failed at the first hurdle. 🀣

Oh and He described walking around London during Christmas time and his struggles at watching people having a drink and not being able to join in. Here's some advice for free: London's quite the city, stop traipsing up and down the same two streets where you used to drink and live a little.
yes he cant move on from hi s 'Soho' days can he - what a chaotic man he is - so many ohers have given up drink and got on with their lives ploughingtheir energy into loving life more rather than constantly grieving for it - why doent he ust get on with his family life and get some therpay to mvoe away from his self centred self

Hes addicted to his addictions thats why, hes a permanent victim....classic abuser Narc, its all me me me. As much as i cant stand nitty i feel sorry for her stuck with that twonk, it must be so embarrassing introducing him to the fellow loose women, they all have happy settled lives with established husbands.....then theres manky, gurning away living in the past and unable to grow from it. Hes pathetic, with zero going for him and only has youtube sycophants to call friends.....very telling when a man has no real friends imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hes addicted to his addictions thats why, hes a permanent victim....classic abuser Narc, its all me me me. As much as i cant stand nitty i feel sorry for her stuck with that twonk, it must be so embarrassing introducing him to the fellow loose women, they all have happy settled lives with established husbands.....then theres manky, gurning away living in the past and unable to grow from it. Hes pathetic, with zero going for him and only has youtube sycophants to call friends.....very telling when a man has no real friends imo.
Very good point, he is addicted to his addictions, its a vicious circle for him,he has so much self pity,about his past ,childhood,alcohol, drugs,ex partners,the list goes on.He is pathetic,he cant move on ,so creates another problem or addiction to occupy himself,any job he starts ,ends up half done ,he gets bored like nitty does,they do my head in with there constant winging and begging with subs on yt ,to follow this ,thumbs up for that ,its pathetic and needy .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very good point, he is addicted to his addictions, its a vicious circle for him,he has so much self pity,about his past ,childhood,alcohol, drugs,ex partners,the list goes on.He is pathetic,he cant move on ,so creates another problem or addiction to occupy himself,any job he starts ,ends up half done ,he gets bored like nitty does,they do my head in with there constant winging and begging with subs on yt ,to follow this ,thumbs up for that ,its pathetic and needy .
He also has no real empathy for anyone, I dont think he is capable of love, lust yes - as he has said many times hes has never been heartbroken and has always been the heartbreaker (the vain git) he cant make or form relationships, hence no friends. He just hooks on to N's friends, like Lisa but seems intimidated by Kaye and N's family - hes an odd fish thats for sure

• Heart
My input for this morning is look at her insta story talk about act like a 2 year old

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.