Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't live far from the station but Mark will always drive into London, apparently he has a special place to park. 😂 He probably claims back the congestion charge and the parking fees. He claims to know London really well but I too have always wondered why he doesn't use the back streets.

I feel disgusted by them and the way they get away with manipulating their subs; I say it time and time again but I find it quite scary the way they gaslight and brainwash them knowing damn well a massive number of their subs are housebound, vulnerable and suffer from mental illness etc. They have really honed in on a certain type of person and it makes me feel sick that there doesn't seem to be any accountability for what they are doing.
Now Mark has even tried to scare his viewers by calling subs trolls for having a different opinion and that he "knows who they are!". He needs calling out on that one - I wish someone would break it to the idiot that that he doesn't hold a superpower which gives him inside information on subs!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They don't live far from the station but Mark will always drive into London, apparently he has a special place to park. 😂 He probably claims back the congestion charge and the parking fees. He claims to know London really well but I too have always wondered why he doesn't use the back streets.

I feel disgusted by them and the way they get away with manipulating their subs; I say it time and time again but I find it quite scary the way they gaslight and brainwash them knowing damn well a massive number of their subs are housebound, vulnerable and suffer from mental illness etc. They have really honed in on a certain type of person and it makes me feel sick that there doesn't seem to be any accountability for what they are doing.
Now Mark has even tried to scare his viewers by calling subs trolls for having a different opinion and that he "knows who they are!". He needs calling out on that one - I wish someone would break it to the idiot that that he doesn't hold a superpower which gives him inside information on subs!
Let’s see what💩they spout tonight🤥

Someone commented on gfh & he got arsey with them & a loyal gullible member jumped to his defence🤮ah such love😆

I’ll just keep Trolllling👅if that’s what he wants to call us👅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They will be well gutted with Ruth and Eamonn’s garden furniture!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These two couldn't lie straight in their bed 🛏

He truly is a nasty piece of work with a really dark side. I for one will never stop calling him out as long as he is openly manipulating vulnerable people, taking money off them and trying to silence the truth tellers. I got blocked for saying as much about a month ago.
I am REALLY glad this thread is climbing up on the 1st trending page, hopefully more people will read and respond to their morally bankrupt behaviour.

I know he doesn't keep me awake at night, but I know we keep him awake at night.

All of this said by a successful person who could afford to retire in her late 40s, with a lovely home, fabulous car, with a lovely family and life, no mental or physical health problems, lots of interesting hobbies, one of which is outing dangerous narcissistic bullies. I'm going nowhere Marky however much you threaten us 😘 Your behaviour Mr Adderley inspires me to commit more energy to outing you for what you really are and the friends I've made here, you and I know EXACTLY who you are 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Blue boy had a lucky escape.
Didn’t he just! Wouldn’t it be great if he joined tattle what fun we’d have chatting to him😆 One thing he should take issue with is N spouting how kind she is all the bloody time yet publicly talks about calling her first boyfriend Blue boy because he had pale skin that showed his veins...kind ..my backside!

He truly is a nasty piece of work with a really dark side. I for one will never stop calling him out as long as he is openly manipulating vulnerable people, taking money off them and trying to silence the truth tellers. I got blocked for saying as much about a month ago.
I am REALLY glad this thread is climbing up on the 1st trending page, hopefully more people will read and respond to their morally bankrupt behaviour.

I know he doesn't keep me awake at night, but I know we keep him awake at night.

All of this said by a successful person who could afford to retire in her late 40s, with a lovely home, fabulous car, with a lovely family and life, no mental or physical health problems, lots of interesting hobbies, one of which is outing dangerous narcissistic bullies. I'm going nowhere Marky however much you threaten us 😘 Your behaviour Mr Adderley inspires me to commit more energy to outing you for what you really are and the friends I've made here, you and I know EXACTLY who you are 😘😘
I haven’t seen him today but watched the late one last night I thought he looked quite nervous like he was struggling a bit, forced humour..maybe things are getting to him or he was tired. Perhaps he should take stock and consider what he’s doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fellow Pesky Trolls

I've opened up an Instagram Page for documenting the "interesting" things Nadia Sawalha says... Whenever you see or hear her say something "interesting", please send it to me and I'll post it. Its not illegal to post what people say last time I looked 😍

Attachments

• Wow
Think we just got our first shout out on the live😂he said with his face close to the camera I’ve been secretly drinking in the corner..twit

We’re not trolls anymore were Morons👏🏻Think we have irritated him!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Think we just got our first shout out on the live😂he said with his face close to the camera I’ve been secretly drinking in the corner..twit
Was just going to post this!! haha!!!

Yes they are defo looking at this site on an hourly basis now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at his body language on tonights live... Arms firmly folded, chest out..
It's called the warrior pose and its hilarious that he's trying to adopt it, the frustration and anger is again pulsing through his body. I wonder if the truth is upsetting him! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Love it love it love it well said .

Depends what way he goes!! He has to pay the congestion charge every time which has just gone up to £15 a day..it’s his city😝
7 subs money and that will be paid .

• Heart
Look at his body language on tonights live... Arms firmly folded, chest out..
It's called the warrior pose and its hilarious that he's trying to adopt it, the frustration and anger is again pulsing through his body. I wonder if the truth is upsetting him! 😁
This is what came up when I googled warrior pose🤣Ffs
2AAC8895-E51B-43F6-A20B-6CC89D618675.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The pair of them make me feel physically sick. A right pair of soap dodgers. They dig their ears out, pick at their eyes and scratch themselves on every video on YouTube. I can’t look at them without thinking about lice, crawling through their unwashed, greasy, tangly hair.🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
@notSUBmissive if he sees our new page on Instagram that will piss him off that he can’t see who the followers are. He will see the screenshot on here

Reactions: 5

Him doing that proves we’re getting to him. If he had any sense he wouldn’t take the bait..whether we’re right or wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth is he liking that? This is why I disagree with making your kids public fodder. Fair enough, I was doing the same at 17 but it was a million years before social media. The least they could do now that she's well known is tell her not to post things like that.

Reactions: 5
Why on earth is he liking that? This is why I disagree with making your kids public fodder. Fair enough, I was doing the same at 17 but it was a million years before social media. The least they could do now that she's well known is tell her not to post things like that.
They hope all her followers will follow them so he bigs her up & her appalling droning
They won’t tell not to do anything as she rules the roost & there not responsible enough

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.