Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows how being with the wrong partner damages all aspects of your life. I loved N back in the 2018 vlogs, but do feel she has been 'corrupted' by M, and her children are so disrespectful to her. They copy their dad in the bullying of her, and sometimes she looks close to tears. My mum would have turned around and given me what for if I'd dared!

Reactions: 11
Of the trek? She didn’t, she went and she completed it.
I do think N went on the trek, but something happened, couldn't complete it for some reason. I don't know, but M is usually so quick to grasp a chance at material, and yet absolutely nothing was shown. Perhaps all the donations she asked the subs for would have to be given back if the truth was revealed?

Reactions: 7
If Nardiar Sarwarlarh orff the telly completed that trek they would have been hawking the footage forever and a day to Hello and Heat magazine and the Sun.total bullshit..she thinks we are all as stupid as she is.

How d’you know she completed it?
I doubt it ever happened..she would have been back clapping herself forever if she achieved it..

If Nardiar Sarwarlarh orff the telly completed that trek they would have been hawking the footage forever and a day to Hello and Heat magazine and the Sun.total bullshit..she thinks we are all as stupid as she is.

I doubt it ever happened..she would have been back clapping herself forever if she achieved it..
I am a keen walker I average 300km a month..just normal for me..I thinkI would have struggled with the altitude aspect of that hike..as not used to it..she is only used to getting out of bed..skipping a shower.going downstairs and repeated walks to the fridge..not the same..

Another devoted sub👅
I am not a devoted sub..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I am a keen walker I average 300km a month..just normal for me..I thinkI would have struggled with the altitude aspect of that hike..as not used to it..she is only used to getting out of bed..skipping a shower.going downstairs and repeated walks to the fridge..not the same..
There was a clip she sent M, and she looked really tired and awful in it, but I suppose it could of been anywhere. Also, thinking about it, didn't she go to the airport, and there was pics of her and her team members before they left?

Reactions: 4
I think it is time for me to sign out of this site..I am not a devoted sub of the sadderleys..at all..the internet is a weird place. the sadderleys think it is their normal.....it is not.

Reactions: 1

I am not a devoted sub..
Not u the one that made the comment 30something!

I think it is time for me to sign out of this site..I am not a devoted sub of the sadderleys..at all..the internet is a weird place. the sadderleys think it is their normal.....it is not.
I wasn’t referring to u @Charlie-dog😘I was referring to the person that wrote the trek comment earlier @30Something

Reactions: 2
Nardia is a self confessed lazy person..no way did she trek the Himalayas..It didnt happen..hence no footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
D78A948B-350A-4A13-B03B-2D00DEE4DCD5.jpeg

She’s playing a dangerous game
She obviously doesn’t care who she upsets..it’s all about the money..she must sit there & think aw what can I bring up from years ago just to make the pounds..let’s hope Julia sues her for selling stories about her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As I said deperate times means desperate measures. I am team Julia.l

View attachment 151963
She’s playing a dangerous game
She obviously doesn’t care who she upsets..it’s all about the money..she must sit there & think aw what can I bring up from years ago just to make the pounds..let’s hope Julia sues her for selling stories about her
Nadia is vile..she really is.

Reactions: 9
Just watched anniversary vlog well skimmed why is she allowed to film loose women backstage for her vlog surely itv wouldn't allow that

Reactions: 3
He's got that seriously weird hoody on in the live just now, don't think I can keep watching his mug for much longer the way he glares over those ridiculous specs!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The lizard tongue keeps popping out on the live & she trying to talk poshly😏that’s one big epic fail😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look how slim she is🤣...WOW... So much weight lost in lockdown Nitty, as you hardly eat anything at home....
AE2A8312-E22A-4651-88BE-871331DC3670.png
Well done... It must have been all those steps you took to the munchies cupboard.🥨🍕🍔🍟🍫🍪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
[email protected] is the editor of loose women, the no 1 person re the show. I wrote to her re the Colleen Nolan incident a couple of yrs ago. She replied. If you guys want the top dog at loose women to read your issues with nadias vlog and how it makes loose women guilty by association I'd recommend emailing her 😊

Reactions: 6

I am not a devoted sub..
She did complete it, I know someone who went.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.