Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's unusual not to see any Graduation photos. Haven't seen any at Nanny Di's either. I have a few Graduation photos around, and my Mother had one as she was so proud. That's why I'm surprised that I haven't seen any at Nanny Di's. Also you never hear him talk about his student days. Makes you think!πŸ˜’
Yeah he showed his twit features graduation photo to subs on their 'reality show' the other week 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's unusual not to see any Graduation photos. Haven't seen any at Nanny Di's either. I have a few Graduation photos around, and my Mother had one as she was so proud. That's why I'm surprised that I haven't seen any at Nanny Di's. Also you never hear him talk about his student days. Makes you think!πŸ˜’
he put a pic of his graduation on insta the oher week

oh god, they are asking the subs on the live to volunteer to do questions for the quiz tonight! Apparently they have no time to do themselves!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Him doing that proves we’re getting to him. If he had any sense he wouldn’t take the bait..whether we’re right or wrong.
That's a good point,he cant help himself, he always has to make references to the things said on here.He takes the bait far to easily,which makes it more fun for us 😁

oh god, they are asking the subs on the live to volunteer to do questions for the quiz tonight! Apparently they have no time to do themselves!!!
Wtf do they do all day ,scratch,beg for freebies,scratch again,sloth about,why cant they're crazy followers see ,they are lazy bastards .

• Haha
He's so cocky! He only replies to the comments that challenge them in some way! He ignores everyone else.

I wonder if he pays his Β£1.99 SUBSCRIPTION FEE as the little s next to his name means he's a subscriber to his own channel! What an absolute saddo! πŸ˜‚
Well spotted,that is what that means,omg what a head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
they really are so controlling, its like they are herding sheep and telling them what to do and how to think, its very worrying

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He also jumps to answer any question asking about the Β£1.99 membership and how to join. Ignoring all other questions from subs. They must be struggling with money to show such desperation. I'm surprised their girls havent told them that begging for thumbs up on YT is embarrassing. If the producers of Loose Women aren't taking note of what she is doing perhaps an email further up the chain of command at ITV needs to happen. The way they are treating people is appalling.

Why should subs provide their content? Do your own dirty work Mark!

Reactions: 13
All that begging for thumbs up has worked, the last few vlogs have over 1k thumbs up where as a week ago they were lucky if they got 500 thumbs up. How utterly pathetic having to beg for them, seriously πŸ™„πŸ€¨.... it won't last either
1k thumbs up from 103k subs and quite low viewing figures proves most aren't watching their content - their thumbs downs have also never been so high. Shame people move on from their channel but forget to unsub.

A29FD496-9FA3-41EC-9930-8C85BACF9CFF.jpeg

Poor hard done by Maddie who is 17 has no part time job as mummy & daddy obviously chuck money at the brat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They were taken out of school because SHE couldn’t cope with normal school routines. Like being able to provide your children with clean, washed and ironed uniforms, clean shoes, matching socks, clean P E kits. Getting up early and packed lunches. All too much for Nitty off the telly....
Good point! She just wouldn’t cope.

Reactions: 9
🀣🀣🀣23.47 on live today ,I’m not scratching,
The crabs were obviously biting herπŸ€’πŸ˜†

I’m going to say it again the state of him in the live??

63891FEE-352E-4632-B1DC-63AB7A51F238.jpeg

Another one muted🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hard time for artists!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ŠπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I can't stop laughing. They love to over exaggerate their talent. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I was just thinking about the skinning "typo" issue. Firstly if the word screening was typed on a mobile phone and it was spelt incorrect I cannot for the life of me accept that skinning would come up as a suggested word. Secondly, if it was typed on a laptop, your left hands would type scree for the screening word and it would be the right hands that typed the kinning for the skinning word. Also isn't a typo where you actually spell the intended word wrong,, so for screening you'd maybe spell it screaming... It truly doesn't add up, but what does with them? πŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.