Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of the trek? She didn’t, she went and she completed it.
She went, she did some of it. I don’t think she completed it. We haven’t seen any footage of her on the trek since the day she was crying and really struggling (might be day 2) Other celeb trekkers put pics on insta but she didn’t and wasn’t in theirs.

Did they ever forward on the quiz money donation? They never said?
What have you done with the money Mark?

Reactions: 5
I do think N went on the trek, but something happened, couldn't complete it for some reason. I don't know, but M is usually so quick to grasp a chance at material, and yet absolutely nothing was shown. Perhaps all the donations she asked the subs for would have to be given back if the truth was revealed?
I KNOW she went out and started the trek but doubt very much she completed it..

Reactions: 6
View attachment 151963
She’s playing a dangerous game
She obviously doesn’t care who she upsets..it’s all about the money..she must sit there & think aw what can I bring up from years ago just to make the pounds..let’s hope Julia sues her for selling stories about her
She’s spoken about her again? 😳 Oh I hope Julia reacts.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There was a clip she sent M, and she looked really tired and awful in it, but I suppose it could of been anywhere. Also, thinking about it, didn't she go to the airport, and there was pics of her and her team members before they left?
YES we do know she did go to the Himalayas we just don’t think she did well with the trek...the whole point of her going out there.

Reactions: 7
I know someone who went, she apparently cut one day short because of a knee injury but she did it.
If I remember rightly there were 3 days to trek, each one getting harder. We saw a video clip of her very upset on the 2nd day. She clearly didn’t do the 3rd and final day as we would have be shown a lot about it on their YT and most likely LW too. If she skipped a day then she skipped the day to complete the trek, so didn’t fully do it, surely?

She did complete it, I know someone who went.
A celeb?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 151963
She’s playing a dangerous game
She obviously doesn’t care who she upsets..it’s all about the money..she must sit there & think aw what can I bring up from years ago just to make the pounds..let’s hope Julia sues her for selling stories about her
Thought she’d learnt her lesson..unless they’ve made up and she’s now giving her sister a plug..
Nothing would surprise me..

[email protected] is the editor of loose women, the no 1 person re the show. I wrote to her re the Colleen Nolan incident a couple of yrs ago. She replied. If you guys want the top dog at loose women to read your issues with nadias vlog and how it makes loose women guilty by association I'd recommend emailing her 😊
I have now sent my complaint to her as well as loose women now .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just looked at their members area and the no name tit show is referred to as episodes? 😂😂😂😂 Never noticed that before or has Mark recently edited the thumbnails? Their no name likes have had a little influx, I suppose people will join to be nosey but 103k subs and only 193 paying subs is telling.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just looked at their members area and the no name tit show is referred to as episodes? 😂😂😂😂 Never noticed that before or has Mark recently edited the thumbnails? Their no name likes have had a little influx, I suppose people will join to be nosey but 103k subs and only 193 paying subs is telling.
Where does it say there are 193 paying subs? I've always wondered how many were paid members? Those numbers are soooo low, no wonder they're desperate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know someone who went, she apparently cut one day short because of a knee injury but she did it.
So N the team leader only did two of the three days and even then she had to be helped by the rest of the team because she just couldn’t hack it and thought she was going to die.
She should never have gone in the first place, the greedy cow.

Wonder where wello is tonight🤣
Reading a Dictionary if she has any sense😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So N the team leader only did two of the three days and even then she had to be helped by the rest of the team because she just couldn’t hack it and thought she was going to die.

Reading a Dictionary if she has any sense😂
Or creating a new account on here ...

Reactions: 1
Where does it say there are 193 paying subs? I've always wondered how many were paid members? Those numbers are soooo low, no wonder they're desperate 😂😂😂
It doesn't say how many pay, I looked at each video and guesstimated based on the number of likes, the last couple of uploads have received 193 likes.

3 and a half out of 4 days

Not u the one that made the comment 30something!

I wasn’t referring to u @Charlie-dog😘I was referring to the person that wrote the trek comment earlier @30Something

Nope! Not at all, I just know she did it, I’m a newish member so can’t post my own things yet so keep replying to those asking q’s about the trek. A friend went and she’s told me she did it, albeit the afternoon she didn’t complete because of a bad knee or something. I’m no sub or super fan, far from it 👍

If I remember rightly there were 3 days to trek, each one getting harder. We saw a video clip of her very upset on the 2nd day. She clearly didn’t do the 3rd and final day as we would have be shown a lot about it on their YT and most likely LW too. If she skipped a day then she skipped the day to complete the trek, so didn’t fully do it, surely?

A celeb?
Nope, an old school friend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.