Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not that is an idea though the CEO but I mentioned all your comments and more the pen is mightier than the sword and there is power in numbers the more complaints they receive the more serious they will take it .

I believe they take 30%.
I googled & it’s 45%

Reactions: 3
No. They were saying the other day about how he never washes his hair. He just rinses it in the shower as he’s afraid of it falling out more if he uses shampoo. Proof of him being a soap dodger. He’s scared of the bubbles.😹😹😹. But what’s her excuse? 🤢
@Quiltygirl She likes a label Im guessing... Soapraphobia...dreaded fear of soap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just add it to the list...Agraphobia, she has recovered from this as the trip to mcdonalds showed us. Body mysmorphia...but totally clear of that one as well as today she said today she is full of confidence. Eats her emotions, the hash cookies are helping her out here, as she is bouncing around like Tigger on speed. For someone of her age she recovers really well from all these conditions, you could say bounces back due to her rotund body. I have no idea why she is petrified to catch COVID...oh wait a minute...what is that...never mentioned anymore...totally forgotten...Cue next bandwagon..BLM.

They both certainly have this, Nanny Di too and the kids...they all look so unkempt. Thanks for highlighting their new label. Although they might confuse the Ablutophobia as promoting Absolute Vodka and a few subs might point a few thumbs up our way.

Good god,what is wrong with those people ,why would you say pathetic things like that ,its so bloody cringey
Paid subs. Paid to promote the channel. Sycophants to you and me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Living with a controlling, emotionally abusive narcissist wont help her mood....
I have knocked nadia as much as anyone on here because she is a lazy cow and a liar but when she did the videos with kaye I liked her and thought they were funny together. Since manky took over from kaye I have changed my opinion on nadia because I think we now see a different person he has dragged her down to his level with his immature silliness and money grabbing ways. I remember when N wanted to buy some trainers and maddie and kiki were vile to her and he didn't bat an eyelid, didn't correct his kids when they both deserved a slap in the face. Turning point for me was definitely the night they took thousands of pounds off the subs supposedly for charity and of course her dramatic performance a few days ago with her plea to all the sad unhappy people who are ill and need help to phone the samaritans, just laughable....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When she's on the phone talking about her availability. It's only to chav mags that want her to talk about her menopause, her miscarriage, her adhd,her home schooled genius daughters . What's it like Nadia to be married to a narc, ex alcholic basket case? I can't get through a live, they look like tramps. Him with his sixteenth coffee of the day in a toy cup. Why don't they buy decent expresso cups. Her telling us 'we've done our exercise'. Then the leftie preaching starts. Him dominating the whole convo. Keeps dropping 'when I was at uni'. Yes but you can't iron a fecking shirt. Bet they didn't stick up for the police being attacked in today's paper.
These media companies have got to produce magazines and fill them with articles but like everyone have found it difficult during COVID. So they’ll do what they need to, to keep their businesses up and running. Even if that includes interviews with Z list celebs. As we all start to go back to the first stages of ‘normal life’ now, they’ll be able to get real celebs so won’t need her.

Reactions: 6
I have knocked nadia as much as anyone on here because she is a lazy cow and a liar but when she did the videos with kaye I liked her and thought they were funny together. Since manky took over from kaye I have changed my opinion on nadia because I think we now see a different person he has dragged her down to his level with his immature silliness and money grabbing ways. I remember when N wanted to buy some trainers and maddie and kiki were vile to her and he didn't bat an eyelid, didn't correct his kids when they both deserved a slap in the face. Turning point for me was definitely the night they took thousands of pounds off the subs supposedly for charity and of course her dramatic performance a few days ago with her plea to all the sad unhappy people who are ill and need help to phone the samaritans, just laughable....
Even more laughable, after they put on that performance in the morning vlog about understanding the trolls (us) need help and sympathy and gave out the Sams number they went back to calling us trolls again that night! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Of the trek? She didn’t, she went and she completed it.
Photo evidence please..Or filming too as her husband is a talent award winning film maker and tv producer..they have missed a big trick not filming. this achievement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.