Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And for the 8 hours I am eating, it's strictly vegan all the way.
Absolutely! A day in the life of being a vegan. A vegan that eats eggs though. Dina says it’s ok to be a vegan and eat eggs so it must be!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely! A day in the life of being a vegan. A vegan that eats eggs though. Dina says it’s ok to be a vegan and eat eggs so it must be!
A vegan that eats Mcdonalds cheeseburgers and posts pics scoffing it all over her instagram page. A vegan that eats Magic Prawns too. Maybe the Magic Mushrooms and the Hash Brownies cancel it all out?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My son told me that youtube isn't about viewing figures anymore, it's definitely nothing to do with thumbs up, it's ALL about the watch time, the longer people watch the vlogs the higher up the rankings it goes. Interesting...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
My son told me that youtube isn't about viewing figures anymore, it's definitely nothing to do with thumbs up, it's ALL about the watch time, the longer people watch the vlogs the higher up the rankings it goes. Interesting...
Well here in Tattle Land we either don’t watch them, skim through or tell each other at what exact time to look so they’re really not benefiting from our watch times 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We will see what he says now..oh don’t bother doing thumbs up u mite as well do thumbs down as we’re boring as f**k😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well here in Tattle Land we either don’t watch them, skim through or tell each other at what exact time to look so they’re really not benefiting from our watch times 🤣😂
I get to about 57 seconds that’s long enough of looking as the grease ball & flea bag. I pause it & read the comments & of course thumbs down👎🏻👎🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get to about 57 seconds that’s long enough of looking as the grease ball & flea bag. I pause it & read the comments & of course thumbs down👎🏻👎🏻
Same here,is there a yt chart that can be looked up ,see where they are on the list ,I know it be way down 👇

Reactions: 4
I managed 3 seconds the other day when I saw the dirty red checked shirt and she attempted singing....57 seconds..you are hard core

• Sick
That's why they've put the gardening watch tit up ,to increase the viewing figures ,not to help peoples mental health, cheeky f...ing bastards ,the money grabbing shits,pretending they care about the "subs" I knew they didnt ,but duck me ,they are horrible greedy people ,who exploit people 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That's why they've put the gardening watch tit up ,to increase the viewing figures ,not to help peoples mental health, cheeky f...ing bastards ,the money grabbing shits,pretending they care about the "subs" I knew they didnt ,but duck me ,they are horrible greedy people ,who exploit people 🤬
Yes a mediative hour in a garden with 15 add breaks!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
You could have warned us..it nearly put me off my spliff and neat vodka! What the f has happened to her..

• Haha
Thats what Manky finds Sexy..no words..I wouldnt go near him with someone elses..but that is whole other story.

Kids listen us this is what drink and drugs and cigs make you look like..they look like something just dug up..they really do..

View attachment 155003
Don’t think I’d put myself on the internet looking 💩😆
Typo so we can all Skin up..not swipe up...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You could have warned us..it nearly put me off my spliff and neat vodka! What the f has happened to her..
@Charlie-dog U wait to see what I’m going to post next u mite swallow the spliff & choke on your vodka😆on the garden crap 2 days ago there was this⬇So I tapped on it..bet he’s w*****g over this🤢well he hasn’t removed it...READY!! It will get removed👅
F7B3475E-12A4-4F31-9AB8-D50475E4F201.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.