Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm horrified by that,they get freebies,write posts for crappy newspapers,money for adds on yt,they're always eating,not short on food ,always ordering online,sorry but that's pissed me right off.
Agree. I have come to the conclusion Nadia is just UNGRATEFUL.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Boring Friday in lockdown so what do I do, watch the gruesome twosome on last night's live! Both pissed again but noticed on the live comments someone asked her if she still has nits and someone else commented that she was the croydon slapper:p, the comments move very quickly but I guess he saw them and just ignored or in his drunken hyper state he missed them. Says he would love to go into space!!! please please do it manky disappear never to be seen again. They both always seem so crazy and hyper on the night lives, a day of booze and drugs and she did say she was going to leave him when he cupped his hands on her ear and did a burp, did he never learn any manners or how to behave, nanny di has a lot to answer for.

• Haha
Do you what’s just occurred to me with regards to their desperate need for this income while also looking rough as hell on most lives/vlogs? I wonder if they have some debt, because M is gambling perhaps. He uses the stock market so who knows what he’s up to with his addiction tendencies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So now they are going to collaborate on their insta by doing a live on her account and he on the popcorn junkies 🌿
Why does he think a load of loose women viewers want to watch his boring reviews, he can't get his own followers so is begging Nadia's to follow him.
From what I saw the live seemed somewhat better without Mark...apparently he is sooooooo busy. Yeah right. But the lives are still boring, I can't sit there watching a one way conversation for 30 mins. At least there is a fastforward option so I can occasionally hate watch. Nadia seems surprised when people were saying they might be losing their jobs, I honesty think they assume most people are (some probably are) just sitting at home waiting for them to do their boring lives.

• Wow
Boring Friday in lockdown so what do I do, watch the gruesome twosome on last night's live! Both pissed again but noticed on the live comments someone asked her if she still has nits and someone else commented that she was the croydon slapper:p, the comments move very quickly but I guess he saw them and just ignored or in his drunken hyper state he missed them. Says he would love to go into space!!! please please do it manky disappear never to be seen again. They both always seem so crazy and hyper on the night lives, a day of booze and drugs and she did say she was going to leave him when he cupped his hands on her ear and did a burp, did he never learn any manners or how to behave, nanny di has a lot to answer for.
I also just watched this. It was cringe worthy start to finish. Had to skip through a bit because I can’t stand how noisy and juvenile they are. They are definitely under the influence of something. The singing and the baby voices. 😖 I wonder why no one in the family tells them how embarrassing they are. Did anyone notice her disgusting filthy foot when he help up her leg 😳. As for Manky and his burping in her ear 🤢. I’ll second sending him into space along with his bloody boring random facts. 🚀

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They beg for everything. If they had money they wouldn't live like that. (Maybe they would). All of them are badly dressed. If Nadia gets gifted Be Kind tit, it's worn to death. They never buy any nice furniture, accessories for the home. Only crap from Amazon. Never see the girls dressed nicely. They got free Milly Bobby Brown makeup and shoes. Whenever they go on holiday it's either a freebie (holiday villa) or air bnb. Something always goes wrong with her chaotic organising. They had a flat in Berlin that was stinky, then the flights got cancelled. Moaned about cheapy Easyjet but then used them again. The whole wedding vows renewal would be paid for by Hello, or a hotel who will sponsor. If she lost LW they would be stuffed.

Reactions: 8
Where does it say there are 193 paying subs? I've always wondered how many were paid members? Those numbers are soooo low, no wonder they're desperate 😂😂😂
Those numbers are really really low, 193 paying £1.99 a month and YT takes 45%.

Mark is truly desperate for money, and it is outrageous Nadia is begging for donations to fund themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
They beg for everything. If they had money they wouldn't live like that. (Maybe they would). All of them are badly dressed. If Nadia gets gifted Be Kind tit, it's worn to death. They never buy any nice furniture, accessories for the home. Only crap from Amazon. Never see the girls dressed nicely. They got free Milly Bobby Brown makeup and shoes. Whenever they go on holiday it's either a freebie (holiday villa) or air bnb. Something always goes wrong with her chaotic organising. They had a flat in Berlin that was stinky, then the flights got cancelled. Moaned about cheapy Easyjet but then used them again. The whole wedding vows renewal would be paid for by Hello, or a hotel who will sponsor. If she lost LW they would be stuffed.
I’m a believer in you get what you pay...pay cheap get cheap. I always think N is secretly disappointment when she checks into a hotel room ..she puts on a show for the vlog walking round saying ohh it’s lovely when really she’s thinking she deserves better..
And flying easyJet again cheap flights.

So now they are going to collaborate on their insta by doing a live on her account and he on the popcorn junkies 🌿
Why does he think a load of loose women viewers want to watch his boring reviews, he can't get his own followers so is begging Nadia's to follow him.
From what I saw the live seemed somewhat better without Mark...apparently he is sooooooo busy. Yeah right. But the lives are still boring, I can't sit there watching a one way conversation for 30 mins. At least there is a fastforward option so I can occasionally hate watch. Nadia seems surprised when people were saying they might be losing their jobs, I honesty think they assume most people are (some probably are) just sitting at home waiting for them to do their boring lives.
I can’t be doing with her morning face positioned so close to the camera and talking quietly so’s not to disturb her darling daughters..It’s enough to put anyone off their cornflakes..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I also just watched this. It was cringe worthy start to finish. Had to skip through a bit because I can’t stand how noisy and juvenile they are. They are definitely under the influence of something. The singing and the baby voices. 😖 I wonder why no one in the family tells them how embarrassing they are. Did anyone notice her disgusting filthy foot when he help up her leg 😳. As for Manky and his burping in her ear 🤢. I’ll second sending him into space along with his bloody boring random facts. 🚀
Did u see the comment in live chat somebody told him to fart in his hand & shove it in her face🤢what is the matter with people

• Wow
  • Sick
Did u see the comment in live chat somebody told him to fart in his hand & shove it in her face🤢what is the matter with people
There’s no need for that it isn’t funny but...Mark acts so outrageous and some of the things he does are gross which he finds hilarious, is it no wonder he’s getting comments like that...it could be a sub who thinks M will find funny but also someone whose being sarcastic...

Reactions: 1
Why does she have to say hi everybody then sing a bloody song that she clearly doesn’t know the words too🙄SHUT UP U woman

On another note those hoodies she wears are nearly £100 a time she will be wanting freebies soon😡

Whatever that was she made looked like something the dog threw up🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Why does she have to say hi everybody then sing a bloody song that she clearly doesn’t know the words too🙄SHUT UP U woman

On another note those hoodies she wears are nearly £100 a time she will be wanting freebies soon😡

Whatever that was she made looked like something the dog threw up🤮

icant stand her singing, mainly because she does it to act like a child

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would be embarrassed to put that cookery one up🙄he started saying f ing this f ing that she said u cant say that blah blah blah. So he started saying poo poo bum bum surely I can say that..pathetic is all I can think of..the state of it⬇Somebody in the live chat said Hi Nadia still done no housework🤣
AB66EC56-D34E-4B06-813B-8BB01BB74704.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s no need for that it isn’t funny but...Mark acts so outrageous and some of the things he does are gross which he finds hilarious, is it no wonder he’s getting comments like that...it could be a sub who thinks M will find funny but also someone whose being sarcastic...
How many times has M pretended to pull something huge out of his backside, and given it to her. Absolutely gross, but they obviously thought it would be on his level, and tbf it really is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Her cookery vlogs are just embarrassing. I'm not tempted by anything she cooks. Dirty kitchen. Dog in there. Her dirty bare feet. Manky acting like a two year old. He's obviously pissed off today. Maybe that's why she was on her own this morning. Pretends to be writing his next bestseller in the toy cave.
When Gleam are involved there's usually a book. Just to cash in. But they don't make an impact. He wouldn't get a book deal if he wasn't attached to Nitty. Some one asked why he can't get a proper job. Just look at the state of him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Her cookery vlogs are just embarrassing. I'm not tempted by anything she cooks. Dirty kitchen. Dog in there. Her dirty bare feet. Manky acting like a two year old. He's obviously pissed off today. Maybe that's why she was on her own this morning. Pretends to be writing his next bestseller in the toy cave.
When Gleam are involved there's usually a book. Just to cash in. But they don't make an impact. He wouldn't get a book deal if he wasn't attached to Nitty. Some one asked why he can't get a proper job. Just look at the state of him.
She stated it’s a healthy snack..somebody has left a comment & asked if she worked out the fat content! As it’s not healthy🤣

She’s on Instagram live with Kaye..there talking about nothing..pointless being in for half hour when your talking crap that no one is interested in..Nitty still has same duvet cover as always🤢

270k followers on Instagram 300 watching😆super fan/stalker Jess Woodstock was lurking in the comments she’s a weird one..wishes she was part of there family & loves them both so much🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I do think all the bad comments he’s had lately are getting to him, he does sound very flat. When he’s like that it doesn’t stop Sawalhahaha from being her usual stupid self. That must be tough for him I would think. Think it’s time he realised he isn’t cut out for YT you have to be thick skinned to take the backlash and criticism which he clearly struggles with. Unlike Nitty whose so thick skinned and full of her own importance or as my mother would say is a hard faced cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
I do think all the bad comments he’s had lately are getting to him, he does sound very flat. When he’s like that it doesn’t stop Sawalhahaha from being her usual stupid self. That must be tough for him I would think. Think it’s time he realised he isn’t cut out for YT you have to be thick skinned to take the backlash and criticism which he clearly struggles with. Unlike Nitty whose so thick skinned and full of her own importance or as my mother would say is a hard faced cow.
He doesnt cope with criticism well,he always goes on the attack ,gets very huffy and ends up embarrassing himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
He's a narc. So everyone else is wrong. If he can't cope with the negative comments, then he should turn them off. Instead he is defensive and combative. Nitty just has no self awareness. They are both as bad as each other. He's not a victim.

• Heart
He’s under the impression that everyone has to like what they do & everyone has to agree with what they say & not allowed to have an opinion & if it’s not the same opinion as his your muted/blocked/a troll

Any normal person would take the criticism & do something about it but not Manky he thinks acting like a complete twit & saying poo poo bum bum is normal for a 49 year old bloke. He needs a good wash & clean clothes..but then some of that is nittys fault as u care about each other & she clearly is so self obsessed to even notice her own children so she’s not going to notice when he needs a bath. She can’t even clean her own house..can’t remember the last time we saw her mop all the floors. They must be filthy as they always have shoes on from the garden or run in bare feet from the mud & grass & on a podcast toffee was wiping her crappy arse along the floor🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.