Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why on earth do they think anyone is interseted in this tit? all these fake headlines will soon come to an end as no one is interested in her and im sure lots of people dont know who she is

didnt someone find that she had another account?

yes and Kaye did a clip with her on insta when she got back and seemed to be 'comforting' N saying my little mountain goat is back, but didnt go into any detail and if she had completed fully Im sure she would have gone on and on about it on LW and also on YT, she wouldnt be able to help her self. they probbaly got a trolley and pushed her in it for the last day? If she did complete it, it was with the help of others, -carried her on a stretcher??? also she was moaning before she went and it was obvs she regretted signing up for it
The other account was tagged on a picture but of course we can’t access that now!!

I agree some things amiss with regards to the trek 🤔 she defo went, and she defo took part, wether she finished or not i dont know....what i do know (from the small amount that they have shown) is that she hated every minute, coudnt cope, cried and moaned and made a drama out of every little thing, im guessing the footage is shite and puts her in a v bad light, looks like she didnt really get on with any of the other celebs either...which is probs embarrassing for a star like nitty 😉
More like they didn’t get on with her. I remember seeing a couple of pics one was on the plane out. She wasn’t sat with the other tv people think she spent her time with a couple of the unknown women who she’s since met up with for lunch.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is this the McDonald's they eat only once a year? 😂
And where they buy everything on the menu?Watched when they did it before lockdown ,think i turned a delicate shade of green!Also ,"It was a treat for our girls as they never have junk food"??!!! Guess we`re watching more closely than they are.Those kids eat more crap in a week than i consider in a year!

Maddie doesn’t look cool, she looks like an insolent, petulant spoilt child.
plus you just know the only reason anybody played it was down to her parents bombarding every radio station they could!They truly favour Maddie ,it`s Kiki i feel for.

Couldn’t stand the criticism!!

View attachment 152011View attachment 152012
She’s such a trollop
And this is newsworthy because? :rolleyes: .They really are reaching now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
On her live this morning people were giving money she said thankyou fordonations have they pressed that button again no mark today but she is trawling for members .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
On her live this morning people were giving money she said thankyou fordonations have they pressed that button again no mark today but she is trawling for members .
Donations for what ? Sorry mustve missed that bit

Reactions: 2
Someone donated them money In order to get a shout out during the live chat so they must have turned that function on again.
Someone donated them money In order to get a shout out during the live chat so they must have turned super chat on again.
Really!!!! Omg ,people really are brainwashed,I've heard it all now 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That pisses me right off ,who do they think they are
All they are interested in is getting as much money as they can, but let’s face it this is Mark’s only income. They must be losing family guests so feel they need to get the money this way. It’s disgusting. No idea why that man can’t go out and get a job!

All they are interested in is getting as much money as they can, but let’s face it this is Mark’s only income. They must be losing family guests so feel they need to get the money this way. It’s disgusting. No idea why that man can’t go out and get a job!
Well actually I do. It’s because no one would give him a job! He is unemployable!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shaking my head in disgust!
I'd rather be skint than have people donate money to me on youtube 🤔 I wouldn't allow donations, I'm sorry. I would have a specific live to raise money for charity or a good cause but not to fund myself 🤢

Reactions: 6
I'd rather be skint than have people donate money to me on youtube 🤔 I wouldn't allow donations, I'm sorry. I would have a specific live to raise money for charity or a good cause but not to fund myself 🤢
They have no shame & don’t care..I would be embarrassed asking complete strangers for money. She made me laugh I think it was yesterday,she was looking at names on the screen oh I know all these people

• Wow
I'm horrified by that,they get freebies,write posts for crappy newspapers,money for adds on yt,they're always eating,not short on food ,always ordering online,sorry but that's pissed me right off.

• Angry
Absolutely shameless the pair of them! Scrounging money off vulnerable ppl is disgusting 😡 theyre despicable they really are, begging for freebies and selling their souls to any ole rag who’l av em and now back to this! Never known anyone so greedy and grabby in all my life!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.