Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a clemmie hopper situation? pardon my ignorance but I really dont know what you mean.
oh sorry, pretty much she was a youtuber who had an undercover account on here which was slagging off her husband and her mates, she was outed

Reactions: 1
I think the crazy pay for members subs have been activated to call us out....I smell Mc Donalds Farmer..@Wello. Just saying...

Reactions: 5
And here! I feel its my duty to do so 😇

Hiya Wello it’s Mark here 😂
The way he talks? Explain yourself Wello
to be honest you talk with proper grammar and long intelligent words like mark does, if it isnt you honestly fair enough but mark has just gone out of shot so many times hahaha im convinced ;)

to be honest you talk with proper grammar and long intelligent words like mark does, if it isnt you honestly fair enough but mark has just gone out of shot so many times hahaha im convinced ;)
I think most decently educated articulate people talk with proper grammar...I still dont understand you...why would you single one poster out..it is beyond me.

I think most decently educated articulate people talk with proper grammar...I still dont understand you...why would you single one poster out..it is beyond me.
not many people on here, sorry you took it the wrong way was only meant to be lighthearted

@wello what do you count as long intelligent words..if they are in my vocabulary...and I speak two languages..maybe I am Manky...I am really not..but since you are singling someone out...please quantify it..oh..is quantify a long intelligent word?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently all of the thumbs up they are asking for is killing the trolls. Every Tattler get on YT and click thumbs down now!!

Lol I just posted this too!
Did the thumbs down on loads of vids and will on every new one coming up. I thought they muted me this morning when I said “STOP SCRATCHING” but I just said “pair of Pratt’s” on the quiz and it came up. Let me know if anyone else saw it do if I’m not muted I can heckle them some more...😇

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did the thumbs down on loads of vids and will on every new one coming up. I thought they muted me this morning when I said “STOP SCRATCHING” but I just said “pair of Pratt’s” on the quiz and it came up. Let me know if anyone else saw it do if I’m not muted I can heckle them some more...😇
Tattle life has taken over his whole being..he does not have time now to mute subs...go for it chick..

Reactions: 4
It’s not there in the last 3 minutes, I can’t see earlier than that.

Reactions: 2
not many people on here, sorry you took it the wrong way was only meant to be lighthearted
Ok..we all say things meant to be lighthearted that get misinterpreted.. But I really dont understand why one particular poster is on your radar. There are a lot of posters on here with varying opinions. I would be interested to know what your opinion of the Sawahla Adderleys is...considering you are defending them.

Reactions: 2
This guy is one of the most annoying people I've ever come across. He's always
acting the clown and is not at all funny. I feel for Kiki as I think she's a lovely sweet girl in I'm sorry to say it this very unpleasant family. As a woman and someone who takes a lot of pride in their appearance I really don't understand how unkempt and dirty looking Nadia is. I said it previously but it's time Nadia was taken off Loose Women. I don't think the show itself is too bad but when I see her on its a turn off.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see my comment about the troll with the hard hat on? I need to know if I’m muted or not....

This guy is one of the most annoying people I've ever come across. He's always
acting the clown and is not at all funny. I feel for Kiki as I think she's a lovely sweet girl in I'm sorry to say it this very unpleasant family. As a woman and someone who takes a lot of pride in their appearance I really don't understand how unkempt and dirty looking Nadia is. I said it previously but it's time Nadia was taken off Loose Women. I don't think the show itself is too bad but when I see her on its a turn off.
She is rank, dirty filthy has no morals or pride in either herself her children or her home..and I think their marriage is a sham. It is all for money, they hate each other in my opinion. They admit they have nits..who at 50 year old has nits...filthy beyond belief..and they skin up..by their own admission that they then back tracked as a typo and are pissed nearly all the time. A leopard never changes its spots..sums these two up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay then sorry for pointing it out. They're one of the fakest people on youtube, absolute begs even though they 'get nothing gifted', the blatantly smoke and drink even though they say they don't, I used to find them funny but I realise its an act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.