Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About 22 min into today’s coffee moaning...just after he says the subs are his best friend🤬
Not only is he a moron, a prize head but a saddo too...paying subs are his best friend..he needs to get a grip.

I am wondering why he needs a sober coach, a guy who has only been sober a year, when Manky has been sober 17 years and going to AA all that time...allegedly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He is the most self absorbed pretentious twit. Made a career being a recovering alcoholic. Telling whoever will listen about his mental health. If he really had a life, he would stop alluding to his issues. Any opportunity to talk about himself.
I have every sympathy for recovering addicts, or anyone struggling with mental health. But he should get down off the cross. Nitty is the same using illnesses life, problems to gain attention.

Reactions: 9
im just watching so for once im upto date on the gossip here, i always miss the big moments and cba to watch back and to TROOOOOLLLOLOOOLOL

Reactions: 4
They are missing a big trick here. They claim to be home schoolers and at a time where a lot of parents in the Uk are having to home school their children, you would think these two would be performance parenting their arses of. We do this, we do that, this is how we do it. This is how we motivate our children, this is how we set aside time for learning etc etc blah blah blah. Instead she said on one of their vlogs she thinks 2 hours a week is enough. Those children are going to struggle when they get into the real world.

What an absolute prize head he is.
They are writing a book together on home schooling. That should be a quick easy read don’t you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haa Haa Haa.. click on a thumbs up and kill a troll...coming from deeply kind people...apparently it makes trolls run for cover..ping ping ping ping...we have really rattled them.. Im going to watch a little bit more..its amusing.

Reactions: 11
Apparently all of the thumbs up they are asking for is killing the trolls. Every Tattler get on YT and click thumbs down now!!

Trolls got a mention already, click thumbs up to kill the trolls 🙄
Lol I just posted this too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked so I’ve missed the first 13minutes all I caught was Manky says err what was that noise your womb hitting the floor..head

• Haha
Reactions: 2
if lee blue csar doesnt post during this live then im telling you it is 100% mark
the way he talks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh god they are eating...I think I have about a second left in me..eating and talking with their mouths open.,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh god they are eating...I think I have about a second left in me..eating and talking with their mouths open.,
i think they di it deliberately, like do all the things that pisses off the TROLLLS

all the lip smacking

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.