Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh sorry, pretty much she was a youtuber who had an undercover account on here which was slagging off her husband and her mates, she was outed
I’m not a youtuber..I’m just on here like the rest of you for the spark of joy I get by slagging them off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not a youtuber..I’m just on here like the rest of you for the spark of joy I get by slagging them off 😂
@wello this is the poster you need to apologise to..otherwise you are just a bully and user like the manky sadderley. I is never cool to single anyone out.

Now my radar is up..get a grip...a phrase I used earlier..hmm...

Reactions: 3
Clemmie hooper created a fake account & slagged off friends etc & became a proper troll & got found out..backfires big time

• Wow
Reactions: 2
oh sorry, pretty much she was a youtuber who had an undercover account on here which was slagging off her husband and her mates, she was outed
In the context you are describing who do you think is the undercover you tuber and why,.

Reactions: 1
Mark is using the trolls as an excuse now to try and get his thumbs up...perhaps we need a few more comments o the hello mag video to out him further. I hate the way Nadia pronounces chocolate and another one she can't pronounce is seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Grace Kelly pocket money for the stoner to police Tattle. The comments from Wello were very immature and not quantified..sorry..I used a long...looooong..intelligent word. Quantified..shoot me.

if i was maddie i would have way more dirt on nitty and nark
Oh one of the other daughters then? just wondering.

Reactions: 3
You can think what you want , I came here for the same reason as you lot to slag them off

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.