Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we need to do nitty and nark bingo on the lives hahahaha like the mrs hinch threaders do

Reactions: 2
OMFG she just got her tits out to clean the windows lol detty betch

• Sick
Reactions: 2
OMFG she just got her tits out to clean the windows lol detty betch
Tell me you are kidding..I logged out when lizard tongue appeared..her tits..jesus..no shame..there will be more dirt on them than on any of their windows...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Please please please..dont let him polish the cooker with his cock...oh no...given him ideas..I bet he pees in the kitchen sink as well as cant be arsed to go up to the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
from 13mins onwards a lovely dicussion about liquid heroin, Maddie claims that she was nearly spiked with it at a party! Also their reaction i mean if that was my daughter 1. I wouldnt film it for youtube 2. I'd go nuts they dont seem that surprised (to me). They seem to be more bothered about getting Maddie to tell her stories about drink and drugs rather than the fact that she is actually doing it/hangling around with people like that....
Disgraceful. They think they are such cool parents. They’re so deluded.

Reactions: 3
That troll speech well what can u say👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻Hi Manky we haven’t gone anywhere😆

• Haha
the way mark talks is very similar, i just have a feeling its the clemmie hopper situation again

Reactions: 1
Mark struggles to take off that thick fluffy jumper and is swinging it around. Nadia tells him to stop and not let it go on the floor. He repeats it to her confused. She says ‘you know why’ and quickly looks at us all. Nads, we know your floor is filthy and you don’t want the jumper to touch it for goodness sake.
48AAD70B-F57B-42EC-BAF0-A928ACF7EF33.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.