Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Those photos woudn't encourage anybody to buy Aveeno. I like the products and have used them for a long time but why oh why have they asked her to advertise them, not a good look.

Reactions: 13

Paddygirl

I liked them to start with and enjoyed some of the early videos but then it became too repetitive. The real family stopped appearing and it became the Nadia and Mark show with added "friends" who just seem interested in any attention.

For me they have nothing to offer. I'm a keen cook and gardener but I have no idea who their target audience for the cooking and gardening shows are? Who wants to see things done badly? When has incompetence been entertaining?

Nadia is a terrible cook and nothing she cooks looks appetising or is inspiring so no point watching Curly Cooks. Particularly when Mark is given a task a 4 year old could handle and still manages to fuck it up.

The garden is a disgrace - in fact saying they host a gardening show is a violation of the trade descriptions act. Compare that with Caroline Quentin who grows veg from seed and has a beautiful book of her watercolour paintings of her garden out...

Their opinions on coffee moaning are ill-informed and shallow but presented with an obnoxious air of superiority.

I could go on...

• Heart

LB9567

He calls himself a creative but his vlogs are predictable and haven’t improved in five years!
1000% they've done the opposite!!!!! "The Mark Show" - all the pontificating and virtual signalling from behind a keyboard is nauseating. Now when you pepper in the woe is me me me me me me ME me me ME me Me (its ME Marky Mark!!!!!!!) and sexual innuendos and it is a complete awful car crash.
---
I’ve noticed that so many of us just can’t even be bothered with them anymore (myself absolutely included) and wondered what particular thing they have done to make you bow out? I have been watching over the last few years to literally catch them out on the lies but I can’t even be bothered to do that anymore and only check on here occasionally.

Is it possibly because some of our stalwarts on here have given up? Maybe you just can’t manage them anymore? Is it because we think they will never get called out?

For me, I think it’s a combination of the above along with their desire to ruin everything they get their grubby mitts on and the continuous swapping and changing of their ideas.
For me it's Narc Mark having met everyone, been everywhere, interviewed every Hollywood actress, directed and filmed on every continent (no job in 21 years)...sad, really sad a grown man acts like this... Dangerous and not at all as he seems. How tiring for his family.

Being in your 50s not able to say a sentence without OVERSTEPPING YOUR PARTNERS BOUNDARIES by making crude sex jokes that if you said as a teenager even, would not be funny... red flags galore behind that smile from Mark for me!!

-edit to add in overstepping boundaries

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Hes cancelled a day off ??? He doesn’t work only watching films and doing pretend edits of himself. If they sincerely cared instead of sitting every day dressed in black pontificating they should be present at every weekly march wearing their scarves and volunteering and organising food trucks. It’s easy to regurgitate the same old stuff constantly from the comfort of your warm kitchen.look at the people gone out. She could cook and he could get his hands dirty helping. Take along moodie as well give her something to do

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Please report Mark Adderley on his latest IG stories… he is so abusive and is the biggest troll out there 😡 like a dog with a bone he just won’t let go … completely obsessed it’s frightening…
Well said, what a horrible nasty jealous individual. Hopefully people will see the real him now. Bullying people and commentating on their looks and dress. rKeep reporting. I actually have respect for his youngest kid and the two eldest who distance themselves from him.
---
Mark is really embarrassing. He was mocking Keir Starmer this morning because according to Mark no football fans would eat tandoori salmon, they would prefer vindaloo. It just shows how small-minded Mark is. I know plenty of football fans who would eat tandoori salmon as they are fitness and health fans. Maybe if Mark actually spoke and interacted with men who enjoy football he'd realise his views on them were totally wrong...
As if this tool would even know what a football is. He has no friends in life other than nitty and the ugly sil

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Nadia is possibly the biggest mug on TV and will be getting laughed at from her colleagues.

Since Mark took up with sugar mummy, he's hid behind his Alcoholism, his children with the home schooling debacle, now hiding behind these stupid YT vlogs making out its a "job"....

they must be making peanuts as the views are extremely low.

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Exactly. There are people attending weekly marches. Not like he’s busy. He could go every Saturday instead of sitting on his arse or making custard stuck to his wife’s apron like a bad smell you can’t shake off.
It's sad really. Mark Adderley is a 50 plus year old man occupying himself with the same things I did when I was a little girl: cutting articles out of magazines and helping my mummy with the cooking.

• Haha
  • Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I think he definitely reads here because he’s vain and loves to talk about himself, so to read about himself would be a dream come true. Nadia probably dips in and out, she’s hard faced and likes to pretend she doesn’t care what people think of her so she probably does it in secret. I think Lee P reads here too…another vain one and the super fan Zoe Agnew definitely reads here. Ashley seems to have lost most of his interest in them so perhaps he started to see through them.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Except deluded 'workaholic' Nadia Sawalha has already forgotten that they sacked off their Saturday commitments to their YouTube community, so she could stroke her unemployed husband's ego and watch box sets all day: "And we're working all the way through the Bank Holiday as well." :oops:
See this morning's Moan. Time stamp 0:40
All he does is put down his mother and grandparents, he’s always so hard done by. He needs to stop comparing his childhood to Nadia's imagined idyllic childhood…to me her childhood seemed cold and unloving.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lucydowl

VIP Member
The knitting nanas waiting for CM 2 hours in advance ! Apparently Mark Adderley is in NY with his mum 🤔 he has been posting #tribeca on his IG … he kept that one quiet 🙄 she said something on Friday about him filming, did this mean walking around with his selfie stick/arm extension 🙄🤣
So funny, selfie arm extension….ill be so disappointed if the director cap didn’t travel. Thought they banging on for eight months about how awful America has been in the conflict. Surely his morals and ethics wouldn’t support such an economy 🤡🤡🤡 please ask them, I’m blocked 😂😂😂💩💩💩

• Heart

SamBamford

He's just a perverted Walter Mitty and he's getting worse. Doesn't heed the word NO. No wonder he doesn't work or have friends, nobody would listen to his tale tales and not call him out on them.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Its possible they donate money to emergency aid but thats about it.
I’ve watched them long enough to know they never put their hands in their pockets, they did a quiz which included donations to a fund from their subs during Covid and they refused to answer when questioned where the money went.

• Angry
  • Wow

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
The gruesome twosome keep banging on that the war didn’t start on 7th October. They say that if people still think it did then they have no hope for them. So the question begs an answer if you’re reading this M and N, why have we only heard it coming from your mouths since 7th October?

Someone really needs to do something about her latest obsession/s. Even poor Hannah’s cancer journey has been hijacked. Nadia keeps saying she will update everyone when she knows what she can say! It’s like she insinuates that she has top secret information.
I despair of them all.

• Sad
  • Sick
It has arrived 😏
Or witness what you did as a child…. 😳🙄
what a toxic bitch move to again degrade and humiliate Nanny Di publicly, garner sympathy on a day that’s supposed to be a celebration of parents
i guess their kids haven’t had to witness anything from her when drinking
or his lovely abandoned girls who are obviously too well raised by their dedicated mothers to lower themselves into this public dirty laundry washing

• Sad
  • Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Maddie looks nothing like Amy..

she's shorter, heavier, chubby round face, Amy's face was long, different eye colour, and Amy could sing..Maddie can't.

They think because Maddie dresses similar and copies the make up that's she's her twin haha.
Amy-Winehouse.-La-vie-qu-elle-n-aura-jamais-eue.jpg

• Haha

Bulls**t detector

I watched some of curly cocks today and they both had to make it very clear that marks hands are not dirty, they are gardening hands!
My husband is a keen gardener and finds it's easier to do some jobs without gloves but he has the cleanest hands and nails because he's a grown man and he knows how to wash properly 🙈

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She hung him rightly today on loose women saying someone called to their door and he went into a panic and wouldn’t come out of his room cause he didn’t want a human in the house. 🙄🙄🤡🤡 and she still can’t see through this knobhead.
---
💯 Unsubscribed

It was beyond embarrassing, Mark Adderley was bursting with faux jovial damage control lies from the outset - he was at pains to point out how funny they found it all. :sneaky:

Mark put down his editing and laughed.
Nadia stopped "recording her little thing for Instagram" (patronising d*ck) for a moment and laughed.
Dina stopped pretending to be a qualified teacher for a second and cackled.

If you didn't get the memo, they all found it hysterically funny before remembering that this was yet another example of the media refusing to focus on Nadia Sawalha's rants about Palestine "and the assault on her fellow Arab people." 😩

Time stamp: 14:45

Mark Adderley was still pushing his point at 17:40, where his voice actually starts squeaking with the strain of conveying just how funny Nadia found being called an entitled Karen. When we all know she's not. :sneaky:

Another low point of this morning's moan was when unemployed Mark Adderley - through the medium of word salad - transformed lying in bed scrolling through the news on his phone into a production meeting! :oops:
Time stamp: 0:50
There was only for comments on his drivel which means he had to delete every other comment than four lick arse ones. Watch his face when anyone writes the truth. His nostrils flare 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha