Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paddygirl

So let's get this straight. Julia and Lara Sawalha took part in a fundraising event for Palestine at the Bush Theatre on Thursday. Dina is today working at a fundraising event. Another cousin is standing as an independent MP to highlight the cause.

And, Nadia and Mark are doing their usual Curly Cooks which will earn THEM money. But it's cooking hummus and they have the hashtag freegaza linked to it...

• Angry
Reactions: 15

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Jane Moore, Kaye and Charlene White met up after LW on Friday and went to visit the crown 👑 jewels in London. Interesting that madam didn’t get invited but I’m sure that is because Charlene hates her with a passion. I can’t stand CW and more dislike her more than N but times are a changing I feel. All documented on their insta but it looks like they all had fun.

• Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She tried to tell a gag on LW about Swift and Denise son and it fell flat. Interrupting Dermots interview and losing the audience. She’s so thick it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow

diamondtext

VIP Member
He is disgusting 🤢
He has a host of very vulnerable subs, some of whom have already made suicide attempts attributed to anxiety.
On his Instagram now he is putting up posts of missiles firing and predicting the end of the world, sadly that would be enough for some of his subs to thoroughly panic.
He is a loose canon in more ways than one and seems to play up all the more when his wife is out
Cringe to high heaven.
Needs reported for scaremongering, just because he has no joy in life doesn’t mean he should hijack others.
If you have an Instagram please report the chump.

• Sick
  • Angry

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He also hasn’t even mentioned the London mayoral elections, they didn’t seem to even know about it until someone mentioned it in a live, now considering all the many things they complain about happening in London and the fact they always talk about the girls safety being a reason they drive them everywhere I’m surprised they didn’t even bother to vote!
all the non stop bullshit spouted everyday about government and politics and freedom of speech and the arse lot didn’t even bother to go out and vote. Sums up their lack of intelligence.

• Angry
  • Sick

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Herself and Lee are as common as muck. They’re in lovely hotel and criticising everything even though she lives in a dive and he doesn’t even own a house. Knobs

• Wow

Ireckon

VIP Member
Wait, Kiki said she didn’t want to be part of the channel anymore and she needed someone to back her up?
Were those two useless lumps trying to force her to? 😡
I bet they’ve never minded her not being part of any money they make off it.
Remember that video of Kiki as a tiny girl crying with happiness receiving a puppy, and also the other end of the spectrum crying hysterically over the ending of a movie series ( which she was under age to watch!) and M&N recording it. On these two occasions they really exploited her 😢

• Angry
  • Sad

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
If I was running Loose Women I’d take her off air…I’m saying this not even knowing how her performance rates in the studio.

On a daily basis she is showing herself to be ignorant on ever subject she talks about, basically whoring herself out to the lowest bidder on youtube by talking to such small audiences and her house and garden is a complete tip.

The state of what she is showing and the comments she sometimes makes about things being ‘expensive’ on their own should be an issue for her employer. If she’s getting collected by a car paid for by the studio (no commute costs) and is being paid £3k per show 1+ times per week…then she has no reason to live is squalor or mention affordability.

It brings the tv show into disrepute because she gives off the impression that she is very low paid and needs the extra money from YouTube subs and can’t afford to pay for a cleaner or gardener.

Hopscotch

VIP Member
There is something particularly distasteful about the gruesome twosome monetising the situations in Israel and Gaza. They continue to run advertisements alongside their YouTube monologues about the issue. Shame on them. Are they using the proceeds to send humanitarian relief packages? Doubt it.

• Angry

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I have just asked two people if they know who Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawhala is and both never heard of Mark and both never heard of Nadia but 1 said is she a relative of Julia..

Moodie is seriously delusional if she thinks her parents are household names.

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
what confuses me is one minute they're sitting with black arm bands on crying at the awful things that's happening...

then the next,
he's prancing around like a child seeking attention,

that makes me think they don't care about the genocide as much as they make out, and it's all just for content.
Last week, I had the same thought about Dina. She posted a number of horrific photos and clips on Instagram of starving children, and the final two pictures were of her gorging on food and self-promotion. Those posts should not have followed and I felt it was very distasteful. Additionally, it seems that Dina has just recently (on insta) begun to appreciate her father's background and culture, as evidenced by the food she is now suddenly posting on her grid such as “celebrating the food of Palestine” and “Gazen salad”. They only act in a way that serves their own interests; and only do things if it benefits them in some way…nothing they do is altruistic.

diamondtext

VIP Member
I think he is bowling to be recognised as some sort of journalist, because everything else he has done has lead to a dead end.
Frankly I see no depth in what he says, it’s all just for selfish reasons to try to be recognised as some sort of a professional rabbiting on with no great interest in the region, just wanting clicks and likes.
His input will not have any impact on the situation out there whatsoever
He just gets any topic and manically runs with it like the Johnny Depp scenario when he almost hyperventilated
Most people can see right through it
It’s all about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Give me strength please ... on and on go the preaching parrots yet again to a few brainwashed subs calling for Mark Adderley to be PM 🤣🤣 but the funniest part was around 20.40 when the Nitwit read out a statement from Hamas in response to the ICC seeking arrest warrants then realised it was from January 🤣🤣 shows how dangerous their « broadcasting « is 😡

Ps mocking again Rishi’s trousers so let’s have a good laugh at Manky’s recent look ! baggy trousers (or oversized bermudas) do not suit shorties Manky 😏🤣

They really are bat shit crazy but such a pair of clowns. How embarrassing are they . He literally has nothing to do but pretend when a story breaks his vulnerable subs will be waiting on his report. He may as well get a cereal box, cut out a hole for his face and make a pretend television screen in his room and save himself from being a laughing stock 🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂💩💩💩

• Haha

diamondtext

VIP Member
They live in a land of make believe, more invested in films, actors, musicians etc than they are with their own or extended families.
They know more about the lives of the Kardashian’s and the housewives franchise than they do about their own relatives.
Very strange indeed and somewhat lazy and self indulgent.
He is stuck in his own 8 year old head, not able to cope with the world at large and seems to like it that way.

• Heart

Ireckon

VIP Member
Well she’s not on today and was not on last Friday 🤔 so only Wednesday in past 2 weeks .. let’s 🙏
What does she look like again 🙄 you can’t beat working from home she says 🤣
It looks like- if Coleen wants a Thursday and Friday Coleen gets it - Nadia just has to move over to Wednesday weather she likes it or not!

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Yeah he watches love island for editing reasons, knobhead has nothing else to do. No normal 60 year old intelligent man would be bothered . Creepy

• Sick

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
Please report Mark Adderley on his latest IG stories… he is so abusive and is the biggest troll out there 😡 like a dog with a bone he just won’t let go … completely obsessed it’s frightening…
He is seriously losing it. Absolute idiot with no proper critical thinking at all.

• Angry

Paddygirl

If you want to know the real Nadia look at how she treats her mother-in-law and sister. Neglect and encouraging her friends to bully them online. Says it all. Be kind - what a joke!

• Angry
  • Sad