Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Nanny Di needs more care than they are offering. All Manky can say is 'oh mum!' Too idle to take care of his mother.
And all he does is insult her appearance. He will look back on his footage and regret the constant insults, he makes out it’s banter but it’s not it’s spiteful. In one of the vlogs she opened her fridge and there was nothing in it, why don’t they get her a home delivery? They would if it was Nadia’s parents.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Wait, Kiki said she didn’t want to be part of the channel anymore and she needed someone to back her up?
Were those two useless lumps trying to force her to? 😡
I bet they’ve never minded her not being part of any money they make off it.
Their girls needed therapy over it and yet they continued to vlog, Kiki will choose her routes carefully through the house to avoid appearing in vlogs or live streaming. They didn’t give a shit how vlogging in their home impacted Kiki.

• Sick
  • Wow

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
That never happened. He was supposed to be drunk so wouldn’t remember if it was true. He’s such a fool it’s embarrassing
Same with his paid for ADHD diagnosis, since he’s been diagnosed he has ramped up the naughty little boy act. I get the impression he thinks women find it attractive…who the fuck wants a 55 year old husband who acts like a 7 year old scruffy little boy. No thanks.

• Sick
  • Haha

SamBamford

Nanny Di needs more care than they are offering. All Manky can say is 'oh mum!' Too idle to take care of his mother.

• Angry
  • Sad

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I honestly think that this time her cards are marked. She will have to send Mark out to work then even if it is as a trolley collector in Sainsburys.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
the bellend thinks he’s a war correspondent drinking his juice and picking his nails 🤢🤢 someone buy him a bullet vest for him to wear in his toy room and pretend he’s a big man instead of a wally. She actually thinks daughter is Amy double and duplicate singer 🤡🤡💩💩

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Mark trying to justify their greed by saying they wanted the tickets because their mother’s are elderly…so bloody what! They’ve had plenty of time to buy alternative tickets but they wanted a freebie.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I watched their live videos about the Gaza situation and general news for free. But I presume you meant monetisation as in the advertising revenue
Mark and Nadia have adverts on all their vlogs including the Gaza situation.....

so they're making cash from it

• Angry
  • Wow

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
N has posted on the gram that Gaza isn’t able to educate their children and she’s horrified by that but…. Pot/kettle! You really can’t say her children have had an education either.

Reactions: 13

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I suppose he was a teacher of sorts. He educated the golden child for a time. There's a book about it all. The pair of them taught her that qualifications are as good a useless with a talent like hers. He taught her how to not work for a living. So for once he isn't lying.
I think they have an agreement, she doesn't pull him up on his fancy Walter Mitty recollections and he doesn't pull her up on her outright lies.
The book is in the bargain bin like the kids education.

• Haha
  • Sad

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Di looks ill and so frail, she appears to have lost weight and yet dispute saying she didn’t want to do the GFH anymore he has her out in the garden when it’s raining and cold. She looks terrible…has he not noticed? He will tell the subs she wants to be there but he has probably guilt tripped her into carrying on.

• Sad
  • Angry

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Just looking for publicity. Stinks of desperation. Just like lazy pretend film maker husband whose claim to fame is filming someone making custard in his kitchen and a two bit runner making a cocktail. A six year old could do better with a phone.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Can’t believe the world renowned journalist wasn’t live as the information was breaking regarding Israel. Just goes to show they’re all talk and no substance. Stayed in his weird room talking to his knitting nanas with plastic bags on their heads, just hilarious clown
He also hasn’t even mentioned the London mayoral elections, they didn’t seem to even know about it until someone mentioned it in a live, now considering all the many things they complain about happening in London and the fact they always talk about the girls safety being a reason they drive them everywhere I’m surprised they didn’t even bother to vote!

• Angry

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
She was noticeably silent in the “would you leave your step children anything in your will debate” today 😡 Makes me so angry when they allow her not to air an opinion on a subject like this when it’s so blatantly obvious that she is the most ideal person to answer but has probably never even given it a thought that Nark might want to leave some of “her 😬” money to his eldest two 🤔

• Angry
  • Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
Their channel is beyond ridiculous not worth anyone watching let alone pay for the privilege
They are two scam artists, they are laughing up their sleeves at the unfortunate people who shell out money in their direction, for nothing in return.

SamBamford

Undiagnosed ADHD seems to be their excuse for his perversions, their bad behaviour, bad manners and general stupidity.

• Haha