Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Who's allegedly "virtue signaling" ?
Bizarre response.
---

I guess some people think of going to therapists as everyday self care just like brushing one's teeth, that's all I thought about their mention of going to therapy.
Of course not everyone can afford to go to a therapist.
But if the fact of civilians being harmed and murdered doesn't at least upset you, you have no empathy.
I think you’re on the wrong thread. This isn’t the Sawalha-Adderleys appreciation thread…perhaps take your assumptions over there - however I don’t think there is one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

diamondtext

VIP Member
He said they have spoken to therapists asking what would the long term effects of them binge watching violent videos from Gaza.
My goodness any therapist worth their salt would tell them to unplug their devices and get on with their short lives.
As usual making this awful situation all about them.
Me me me me me me.

• Angry
  • Sick

missmickey

VIP Member
The last paragraph of the maddie maddie quotes would worry me if I was her parent. Do they ever read what she writes or just skim through it and take no notice?
I believe Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha engage with Moodie's social media but their f*cked up heads would have read this post as an affirmation of their virtue signalling about Palestine. It is always about them. Even in the midst of a war it is all about them; as for parenting, it is all about them. :(

The dedication inside Honey I Homeschooled Ruined The Kids' Life Chances says it all.

1716800278256.png

As for Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha facing a "disgusting amount of hate and backlash" - this simply isn't true:
1) The Gaza rants have had zero impact on Nadia Sawalha being offered any acting / presenting gigs / luxury freebie holiday villa. Those ships have sailed been wrecked by the Sawalha-Adderley family Youtube channel.
2) The MSM appear to be ignoring Nadia Sawalha's Gaza rants and focusing on her entitled grifting.
3) No one has the foggiest who Mark Adderley is or what he does. What hate? What backlash?

• Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
When he was in a recovery unit was he also treated for a sex addiction?
I would imagine impregnating 3 women in a row without much moral responsibility would be a tell tale sign that all was not well in his wee head. Not really husband material and the couples counselling needed throughout would prove that.
It just shows how hard up Nadia was to rush into a marriage with him knowing his past

Reactions: 17

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Maddie's included in the neglect of her gran too,
as she's a adult and doesn't even visit her independently and take her for lunch and a few groceries or whatever

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Paddygirl

Mark is really embarrassing. He was mocking Keir Starmer this morning because according to Mark no football fans would eat tandoori salmon, they would prefer vindaloo. It just shows how small-minded Mark is. I know plenty of football fans who would eat tandoori salmon as they are fitness and health fans. Maybe if Mark actually spoke and interacted with men who enjoy football he'd realise his views on them were totally wrong...

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
During their recent wine o’clock posted yesterday, they featured a clip from Misen Harriman - I don’t think Mark had viewed the entire clip prior to uploading to their livestream because partway during the clip Misen Harriman talks about performative jesters regarding people who only post about the Israel Gaza war on their instagram stories, where it vanish after 24 hours as opposed to posting on their instagram grids where it stays! Both Mark and Nadia squirmed and laughed uncomfortably knowing this is them all over.

• Haha
  • Sick

missmickey

VIP Member
Delusional Mark Adderley went into full on fantasy mode on yesterday's moan - apparently as a student he was employed in his girlfriend's family village to 'do' hedges with a chainsaw. By the end of his tall tale Mark had been transformed into a shirtless object of desire, although his chainsaw 'action' remained entirely unconvincing. I wasn't sure if he was channeling Lady Chatterley's Lover, Desperate Housewives or the Hot Gardener from the Diet Coke Ad. :sneaky:

Time Stamp 39:10

1717216993954.png

• Haha
  • Sick

SamBamford

He really does rate himself. Half a village perving over him, don't think so. I thinks he's more likely thinking of a hedge trimmer but upgraded it to a chainsaw to sound more dangerous/sexy. The pair of them live in their heads, say it and it really happened.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Right to the very end of CM this sub was reaching out to them and he completely ignored her 😡😡😡 staying on topic 😡 despicable pair 😡
They’re disgusting accepting gifts when people are unhinged and vulnerable. Someone called Stacey keeps gifting free membership and they pretend to be shocked. Refund and block if you don’t want vulnerable people spending money you fake

• Angry

diamondtext

VIP Member
I would imagine the Chelsea Flower Show would be a sea of tranquility, the last thing they would need is her in shouting like she’s hammered in the Queen Vic, touching everything, pulling parsnips out by the roots to bring home to balance her gut after being on the sauce all day.(if it was free)
Three sheets to the wind.
Sour bake Betty would kill plastic plants with her scowls into the bargain.

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Interesting exchange between Nadia Sawalha and her 'bestie' Kaye Adams here.

Time stamp 3:55

Kaye: And it was interesting what you said about your kids feeling hopeless. I have to say my kids don't feel like that.
Nadia bites back: Lucky you. cackle cackle.

I think there's a reason that Kaye's eldest has left home and is getting stuck into life, whilst Moodie can't afford to pay for a pint. And it's not 'luck'. :sneaky:
Additionally, Jane goes a step further by mentioning iPhones and the lifts to the station. The Sawalha Adderley’s don't give a damn about the environment since they can't stop buying cheap, disposable items on Amazon, driving all over the place, taking planes, and purchasing fast-fashion landfill clothing. She has the audacity to sit there and lecture others while discussing how hopeless her kids feels…perhaps her girls should give up their vapes!

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Mark claims to be a director and filmmaker, however his editing, camera work, and filmmaking are pretty poor (just look at the Lee P series he's posted). It’s probably why he doesn't have any work, his skill set is comparable to that of a media studies student if that! He has set himself up with an IMDB page and posted all the photos Gaby Roos shot of him on their film studies stint….so he must be a real director 😂 He is such a fraud.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

armywife119

VIP Member
Manky talking about a new tv show with Bear Grills. And guess what? He only worked with him on a job for the BBC. What are the chances? 🙄

I thought he’d been unemployed for the last 20 years or so. I didn’t think BG has been around on tv for that long. But why let the truth get in the way of a whopping great lie.

• Angry
  • Wow

Hopscotch

VIP Member
View attachment 2872270

It's always a good idea to check the grammar before asking the sweat shop to knock out your pointless merchandise.

Surely, it's either The Sawalha-Adderleys or The Sawalha-Adderley Family? Or, more accurately: Mark Adderley plus a can of caffeine. :sneaky:
Can you believe he's made three trailer reaction videos to Joker AGADOO? It's the new war in Gaza, don't you know?
It is also a good idea to clean your fingernails before acting as a hand model for those grammatically incorrect badges!

• Sick

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
They don't need to speak to a therapist, they already understand what a diet of snuff movies has done to their daughters: Kiki crippled by anxiety and Moodie completely desensitised. :(

Time stamp 0:50
Moodie: " I enjoy horror films but it takes a lot now for me to feel unsettled."
Her feckless father's response: "Because you're long in the tooth, you've seen so many." And that's because throughout their childhoods the girls were exposed to age-inappropriate content, because Mark Adderley was using them for companionship.

In Moodie's own words the impact of Mark Adderley's latest fixation leaves her not only worried about the people of Gaza but feeling a sense of pain for the fictitious injustices faced by Mr Numero Uno himself. :mad:
View attachment 2959422ongo
View attachment 2959423
View attachment 2959424
This is what is so wrong. They are forcing their one-sided pie eyed views onto their children. We're they concerned about her grandfather's race in Syria, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Yemen? I could go on. I don't remember any posts at all. Whilst also forgetting that many Israelis are of the same race.

Last edited:

SamBamford

Maddie is as selfish as her parents. Brought up to think of herself as special and not to care about anyone else. She berated Di on camera for having something to eat late one night.

• Angry
  • Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
Has nanny Di lost a tooth, she looked very frail in the hell of a garden episode
Yet she's still out there consigned to manual labour to provide 'content' for her failed son's Youtube channel. :mad:

Interesting comment on today's moan during a conversation about mistrusting Big Pharma when they contrasted their mothers.

Time stamp 30:50

Nadia Sawalha: "My mum doesn't, she doesn't take a single thing."
Mark Adderley: "My mum's taken everything."
Woman's woman Nadia Sawalha: "And look at the difference in them." :mad:

I key difference I see is that Betty is treated with reverence on the rare occasion she chooses to pop next door. Whilst Diane treks across London on public transport before being handed a hoe on arrival. Meanwhile, Nasty Nadia sits on her backside slagging off her mother-in-law's parenting on social media and praising her husband's gardening skills.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick