Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She reckons she’s not working Thursday’s on Loose anymore because they are too busy with the channel. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don't really talk about politics, race, war..

I just stick to more light hearted stuff with Nadia and her lazy family but they have turned their IG and YT into a War channel for views.

Reactions: 12

diamondtext

VIP Member
It looks like Nanny Di needs so much care and attention that is truly absent.
The old adage charity begins at home, mustn’t apply to them. They’ll put more energy into strangers than they do with his own mother.
Shocking.
With the money they have she could have top class care and first class home comforts, instead of going downhill drastically.

• Sad
  • Heart
We all know that they come here for a snoop and I imagine also comment or get others to, in the same way the war hounds were sent to bully beautiful, kind, talented Julia and mock her for not having children when she dared show love and concern for her family

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He talks nothing but uneducated shite and lies. Pretends to remember everything even though he’s supposed to be an alcoholic. Lazy arsesthe lot of them sponging of the only breadwinner. Only good thing is he reads every comment cause he blocks and deletes immediately so at least he’s getting the. Comments read 🤡🤡💩💩

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
6? months to put together a few random pointless clips, yet he insists he's a workaholic ....

lazy kept man child, that's what he is

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Nadia is possibly the biggest mug on TV and will be getting laughed at from her colleagues.

Since Mark took up with sugar mummy, he's hid behind his Alcoholism, his children with the home schooling debacle, now hiding behind these stupid YT vlogs making out its a "job"....

they must be making peanuts as the views are extremely low.
And on top of this, Mark Adderley is bored sh*tless by his Sugar Mommy's tired tales and doesn't have the decency or professionalism to hide it.
He reached a new low in yesterday's moan when Nadia regurgitated the tired supermodels are orchids, regular women are daffodils analogy. She really does fancy herself as a storyteller. Mark immediately zoned her out and started picking out the opinions he wanted to discuss from the chat.
1715411073876.png

1715411158669.png

And then at time stamp 35:15 he actually squeezed Nadia Sawalha out of the frame and started playing a video! :oops:

Icing on the cake? At time stamp 36:00 She asks him: "What do you think of that?" and has to nervously laugh off the fact he's so absorbed with chatting with the knitting nanas that he doesn't have a string of adjectives to endorse her story.

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
What exactly would you call that god awful hairstyle???
Is it named attacked by a rat?
Or is it the side swept birds nest?
Why would anyone think this Edwardian hairstyle looks flattering… LW need to hire some decent makeup and hair stylists.Nadia’s neck looks terrible for her age and the hair just draws attention to it.

Anyone interested…🤣🤣

IMG_7089.jpeg
IMG_7090.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
that's why they've lost me as a loyal viewer because we want to see their trips ect only a few weeks later,

not months...no one cares that long after

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
But Manky likes it like that. He sulked when she had a blow dry to straighten it out. Her hair is a mess, its overtreated and looks dry. Its not helping her receding hairline, she'll have bald spots soon enough.
He just gets insecure when she “does herself up”. He likes her with no makeup…and of course he does because he knows without a LW MUA and hair stylist she looks homeless and no man would look twice which suits manky Mark.

His admission that he used to Google her ex-boyfriend out of jealousy was telling. He was probably searching for Marc Bannerman, who has aged considerably better than sweaty, pasty, dyed hair Mark, in my opinion

IMG_8017.jpeg

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Yesterday morning they were laughing and joking, he was perving, she was pretend annoyed and she said she’d do a live on Rafa later in the day. Dash to yesterday evening and here comes the actress we all know and despise Nadia Sawalha. She fake cried for just shy of ten minutes on the atrocities that we all know are happening daily.

The thing that really grates on me is the laughing one minute and then hysterically balling the next. What are either of them doing to help anyone?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I used to enjoy it when just Nadia and Kaye, now it's all Mark Mark Mark,

he's not in the slightest bit funny, the faces, dancing, and it's embarrassing listening to his tall tales.

I don't watch their lives because I'm not interested in the News.

I rarely look at their IG now because it's all doom and gloom.

sorry but why are they so concerned about what's happening over there when their own families are fucked....👀Julia, Marks two estranged daughters, Maddie living life like a dosser..

they're more needing to get their family in order instead of trying to fix something that's been going on for a very long time, and still will be when they're pushing up daisy's

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Sums it up,Amy is a singer , gifted and beautiful whereas moodie. Is a wannabe who hasnt a note in her head,