Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
She was noticeably silent in the “would you leave your step children anything in your will debate” today 😡 Makes me so angry when they allow her not to air an opinion on a subject like this when it’s so blatantly obvious that she is the most ideal person to answer but has probably never even given it a thought that Nark might want to leave some of “her 😬” money to his eldest two 🤔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

diamondtext

VIP Member
Their channel is beyond ridiculous not worth anyone watching let alone pay for the privilege
They are two scam artists, they are laughing up their sleeves at the unfortunate people who shell out money in their direction, for nothing in return.

SamBamford

Undiagnosed ADHD seems to be their excuse for his perversions, their bad behaviour, bad manners and general stupidity.

• Haha

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I can't watch anything they do it's bad enough when she's on Loose Women. She's so false, lies through her teeth about everything and he is filthy in mind and body it's no wonder his two older daughters have nothing to do with him.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Over the years Mark has told subs that he studied English Lit, Journalism, Media Studies, Film Studies, History, Photography, and Politics at university. Yesterday Nadia referred to him as an art expert because he studied Art at uni! How long was this man at uni for?!

• Haha

Waffle3

VIP Member
It’s all ok guys. All the leaders of the 🌍 have contacted him that knows everything and told him WW3 isn’t happening.

Also, was he ever a teacher as he’s just said “when I used to teach”, the man is bonkers.
🤣 yes I was so relieved this morning when Mark Adderley told the nation that WW3 would not be (having put it as clickbait in his title😡) and Nitty the parrot sat there explaining all the geopolitics 🤣 how could the nation survive without their analytics 🤣 embarrassing pair of twats ! Had a good laugh though 🤣

diamondtext

VIP Member
If they judge it on viewers comments on every platform she will be the first to go.
No one wants to hear incessantly about her house husband every single episode and how they saved one another, it’s mind blowing how it has been allowed for so long.
Change the record!!!!!!!
it would explain why she is truly scrambling for people to subscribe to their YouTube channel day and night.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
what confuses me is one minute they're sitting with black arm bands on crying at the awful things that's happening...

then the next,
he's prancing around like a child seeking attention,

that makes me think they don't care about the genocide as much as they make out, and it's all just for content.

diamondtext

VIP Member
A blind man on a galloping horse would be more professional with their camera work.
Vertigo inducing mess.
God help her parents getting wheeled out for clicks and likes, folk of that age bracket can’t be annoyed with that kind of nonsense, they’d prepare to be comfortable in their own homes not subjected to that loud Punch and Judy show. 😩😩😩

• Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
Their girls needed therapy over it and yet they continued to vlog, Kiki will choose her routes carefully through the house to avoid appearing in vlogs or live streaming. They didn’t give a shit how vlogging in their home impacted Kiki.
Interesting exchange between Nadia Sawalha and her 'bestie' Kaye Adams here.

Time stamp 3:55

Kaye: And it was interesting what you said about your kids feeling hopeless. I have to say my kids don't feel like that.
Nadia bites back: Lucky you. cackle cackle.

I think there's a reason that Kaye's eldest has left home and is getting stuck into life, whilst Moodie can't afford to pay for a pint. And it's not 'luck'. :sneaky:

• Sad

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Their followers telling mark to be prime minister, the dog and nanny di in his cabinet says a lot about the level of intelligence of their minions. It’s cringe

• Haha
  • Sick

Waffle3

VIP Member
I think he is bowling to be recognised as some sort of journalist, because everything else he has done has lead to a dead end.
Frankly I see no depth in what he says, it’s all just for selfish reasons to try to be recognised as some sort of a professional rabbiting on with no great interest in the region, just wanting clicks and likes.
His input will not have any impact on the situation out there whatsoever
He just gets any topic and manically runs with it like the Johnny Depp scenario when he almost hyperventilated
Most people can see right through it
It’s all about him.
Oh come on 😏 They took to their kitchen table this morning because “they felt a strong sense of responsibility to do so as western media have skimmed over the moment, politicians are on bank holiday enjoying themselves, the White House is busy every weekend” (it’s Memorial Day!) .. so thank god the world has the Swaderleys to rely on for accurate and non emotional broadcasts 🙄

Ps Manky lept from his chair last night yes he “literally lept up to a standing position” 😏🤣

Pss I am not minimising ongoing events just keeping conversation to our main characters, the gruesome twosome 😏

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He’s a nasty bit of stuff . Channel exposing his slyness every day. Imagine her colleagues talking about their husbands out working and providing for the family and this knob watching real housewives of Beverley hills 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She’s bat shit crazy and he’s disgusting. They’re a right weird pair who enable each other. Both unemployable and everyone distances themselves from them. No friends, repeating the same old drivel every day. If they cared so much why haven’t they sponsored or homed a few families in their dump.

Paddygirl

He is so embarrassing. He actually thinks that scrolling through Tiktok makes him a war correspondent. I'd be ashamed to be married to him.

• Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
He could’ve directed the Amy Winehouse movie far, far better.
Moodie could’ve acted Amy and sang far far better
Nitty could’ve cooked for the crew.
Dina could’ve supplied the wine.
In his mind that is ….

• Haha