Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsmeagainat

They don't need to speak to a therapist, they already understand what a diet of snuff movies has done to their daughters: Kiki crippled by anxiety and Moodie completely desensitised. :(

Time stamp 0:50
Moodie: " I enjoy horror films but it takes a lot now for me to feel unsettled."
Her feckless father's response: "Because you're long in the tooth, you've seen so many." And that's because throughout their childhoods the girls were exposed to age-inappropriate content, because Mark Adderley was using them for companionship.

In Moodie's own words the impact of Mark Adderley's latest fixation leaves her not only worried about the people of Gaza but feeling a sense of pain for the fictitious injustices faced by Mr Numero Uno himself. :mad:
View attachment 2959422
View attachment 2959423
View attachment 2959424
She is 21, it is her own thoughts, not her parents.
She is entitled to feel how she feels about the massacres inflicted on the Palestinians in Gaza and it's just normal to feel more about Gaza than other places due to the fact, that her grandfather is from Jordan, a neighbouring country to the palestine region.

Reactions: 3

rivermonster

VIP Member
What was she doing on LW today ? I was at the hospital and quite a way from the TV but heard what I thought was her cackle and got up to go and see if it was her. Anybody see it.

• Haha

SamBamford

I did wonder who paid for the trip. Its not like Nadia to pay out that much for Di. Its more like Di had the money and the lazy, spoilt, useless son has worked on her to pay for him to go to New York, on account of his upbringing which he's never got over seeing his wife keeps bringing it up. It makes sense that it would be more of his choice than Di's as a break away.

• Sad

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
He said they have spoken to therapists asking what would the long term effects of them binge watching violent videos from Gaza.
My goodness any therapist worth their salt would tell them to unplug their devices and get on with their short lives.
As usual making this awful situation all about them.
Me me me me me me.
She’s posted this today…

• Sad

rivermonster

VIP Member
They mentioned next weeks guest presenter will be EastEnders Natalie Cassidy - perhaps if viewers like her she could be Nadia’s permanent replacement??
This is just come up on my Facebook 🙄
Just seeing her face completely irritates me. Why are these companies paying her for these things, they can’t see how disgusting she is?
Did you read any of the comments underneath it ? That does not look like her hair.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Here’s a father who is PROUD that his daughter is doing something productive and not just navel gazing with her insignificant other!
---
Plus it’s Kayes daughters 25th today and no post off madam yet! Have they fallen out?
Oh great we can tag the dad praising his respectful daughter, not the other two witches .

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to see how many views they get these days? It surely can’t be worth the tiny effort they put into it.

Waffle3

VIP Member
It’s June 2024 and Mark Adderley’s final vlog of 2023 has landed 👏👏👏👏👏 Lazy plonker! look at click bait title 😡 why oh why is he filming his mum’s health issues and medical appointments 😡 despicable man 😡 and dirty nails yet again 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Strangely enough, she’s not complaining about the cost of the Nici spa hotel in Bournemouth 😏 probably well worth it without Manky 🤣
In the meantime in their Croydon tip Manky is working really hard and Moodie is admiring yet again her body 🤣
I recognised the dirty manky legs 😂 The whole family need a good wash. They look filthy.he’s pulling bits of loose skin off his face and they’re all scratching nits in their heads

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Poor Tits did not tag them though 😏 one of them said 3 days in Bournemouth the other day and I recognised hotel from someone else’s picture on IG, found the name and the hotel had kindly tagged Tit’s photo😏 a pity Ashley is at Glastonbury 😏
Ah sorry, my mistake. X

• Heart

Hopscotch

VIP Member
So already finished at Mountview? 7 months only? at what expense?
Strangely enough the school’s IG shows plenty of photos of the pupils performing but not a single one of golden child 🤔 Did she spend all her time there in the toilets? 😏
It’s a two term vocational-training-focused certification (neither a BA or MA). Certificate holders may pursue a longer course of training or go straight to work.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
He even took his laptop out in the car once when Maddie or Kiki had a birthday party.

I dread to think what he's hiding, possibly pe@do stuff?