Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Mark gave off patronising head teacher vibes at the start of coffee bore yesterday. He doesn’t want the subs to chat about anything unless it has something to do with the topics discussed…he still hasn’t cottoned on that they tune in to hear a bit of gossip from Nadia and not to listen to him preach about his thoughts on subjects such as sex education in schools…to say children aren’t taught sex ed until year 6 is nonsense, my children’s school were teaching sex ed in year 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Nadia doesn’t believe anyone should hit anyone, she’d never do it but we know she hits/bites/pulls hair/kicks Mark we’ve seen her do it in vlogs and during live streaming…then today after having the conversation about hitting people (at TS 23.11) she slaps his arm.

We all know she lies about everything on Loose Women.

diamondtext

VIP Member
If I was her I’d go down the local travel agents get him a gold card to travel all over the world just to get him out of the house.
He seems to take up more energy than having a few teenage sons at home.
She will have to pretend loudly that she’s glad he’s back because his mega huffs are insufferable.
Must be like being married to Metal Micky.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He’s a nasty horrible individual mocking a seriously unwell man. he has some nerve sitting in his wife’s gaff no friends no work no hygiene criticising people working even 2 eighty year olds running for presidency. He couldn’t run for a bus. He’s such a dickhead.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
And the fact that out of they three blokes, Mark is the worst.

He's...

Lazy.
Unemployed.
Delusional.

Feel free to add

Waffle3

VIP Member
We all know that Mark Adderley has big issues pronouncing names and foreign words but this one is quite funny and he said it at least 5 times in the opening minute 😂😂😂 “folie ADO” (folie à deux) 😂😂😂 what a twat!

And he is the gift that keeps on giving 😂 watch Nitwit’s reaction to his “folie ADO” at 6.00 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
He’s mocking the prime minister‘s eye conditions despite having a child of his own with crooked eyes. How despicable. He’s the nastiest troll and should be ashamed of his making fun out of anyone, celeb or politician or anyone. She’s just as bad laughing and condoning his behaviour.
Yes, but he is a fine one to talk because he and Nadia both have what looks like Amblyopia / a lazy eye too.

Reactions: 4

Waffle3

VIP Member
Fair play to the tits woman (the rough looking blonde) she managed to get through two minutes on the telly without using the f word. Nitty with her besties on LW made her day, yuk!
I may be quite naive but I thought it was quite sad as I believe she was really moved and proud for LW and public to see that she does have a few « real » friends! Miracles do happen 😏 let’s not forget they are her only friends and she has not had them for long! She’s always wanting to be friends with certain people but it just does not happen! Wonder why this friendship happened though especially with the Tittygritty🤔

Attachments

• Sad

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
So he says that the hot tub is going this year. Do we believe that? Or will it sit there looking filthy and slimey forever more. Was is gifted?

Waffle3

VIP Member
Looks like instagram has shadow banned him, maybe he’ll wind his neck in.
I don’t really understand the meaning of this .. but I notice this morning that I can no longer see their IG (N+M+Mo) on my main account and I have not been commenting just reporting 😡🤔 is grubby fingers back in action??? Will just have to use another account 👋👋👋

• Sad