Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Oh that was hilarious 🤣 Manky dishing out house rules🤣 the knitting nanas have 30 mins to chat amongst themselves before the live and then have to « stay on topic « 🤣 today the twat has given them 12h to chat before the live 🤣🤣😏
Zoe must have been busy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Waffle3

VIP Member
I think it’s really sad that during a week day afternoon he is sat alone in his kitchen talking to a couple of hundred strangers who let’s face turned up because they want to hear a bit of gossip from Nadia..NOT to hear Mark drone on about Australia’s married at first sight.
Why doesn’t he get a job? He isn’t home schooling anymore.
💯 % @Grace Kelly ! He is such a saddo boring old man and I really feel embarrassed for him and he should do so too !🙄
Oh I thought he was talking about real housewives again 🤣 can’t follow all the reality shows he watches 🙄 but of course more up the street of the knitting nanas than Gaza is!

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
They’re really genyj
Just watched the 2nd episode of their LP « series » which would have apparently needed 20 people to make on tv 😏 FFS never felt so dizzy, stop swaying your selfie stick 🙄 and furthermore his droning boring voice in the background has no interest whatsoever 🙄go back to your/a media school Mark Adderley and learn some modern age media skill sets 👋👋 in the meantime tv will continue to prevail 😏
322 likes 🤣
---

No comment …
More in her line if she’s uneducated and unemployable then do voluntary work

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
The stupid company who gifted them a hot tub must be delighted it didn’t last two years 🤡🤡 Great endorsement NOT
Have they definitely got rid? Was it on a vlog? Just can’t stomach any of their recorded stuff so hardly ever watch.

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
They will both be on live at 7pm tonight but earlier one of the submissives said 6 so who knows? I can hazard a guess at two of their topics this evening IF they keep their word of course!

Ireckon

VIP Member
Well Done
Strangely enough, she’s not complaining about the cost of the Nici spa hotel in Bournemouth 😏 probably well worth it without Manky 🤣
In the meantime in their Croydon tip Manky is working really hard and Moodie is admiring yet again her body 🤣
well done Columbo @Waffle3 😆- finding the hotel!

• Haha
Their view is valid."one eyed view" The massacres if Palestinian civilians has superseded the 1200 Israel civilians murdered multiple times. Try saying something like what you stated above except in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict#17 thread here on Tattle and see how far you,ll go ......
I don't believe your second statement. Citation needed.
Will she be virtue signalled to pieces?

diamondtext

VIP Member
I can’t watch his paper reviews he’s so infuriating
Did he mention this article which was news headlines
Any relation to him another fantasist
Adderley
Wouldn’t be surprised if they were cousins

Attachments

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I think you'll find: "that in their own small tiny microscopic way along with other Instagrammers and Youtubers and Whathaveyou, they are trying to put this focus [on Gaza] to offset this imbalance" in the mainstream media. (Says Mark Adderley, of course. Count the adjectives :sneaky:)

Timestamp 31:45

No, Mark Adderley. It's just you having a one-sided rant at a couple of hundred Knitting Nanas every morning. Instead of going to work.
He blocks she doesn’t.
---
He blocks she doesn’t.
Did I actually hear them calling the newspaper mucky and he the most disgusting perverted degrading voice

missmickey

VIP Member
The never ending story of not committing😡 why has he not prerecorded CCC or NNSS?🤔 I thought he edited all day long every day!
Dina’s gone on a girls weekend so there was never going to be a live CCC … Useless shorty Manky Ball..: 🙄
1714992545750.png
Why did Nadia need to have his back this week? What’s he done? Notice how the master manipulator has tagged in Nadia’s friends. Mr weak no reliance can’t make a friend of his own.
Except deluded 'workaholic' Nadia Sawalha has already forgotten that they sacked off their Saturday commitments to their YouTube community, so she could stroke her unemployed husband's ego and watch box sets all day: "And we're working all the way through the Bank Holiday as well." :oops:
See this morning's Moan. Time stamp 0:40

SamBamford

:D I never said it was good book or even a best seller. It didn't need to be said. It was rubbish like everything else they produce.

Reactions: 3

Waffle3

VIP Member
Silly Tits for tagging them on the gram. By supper this evening they’ll have good ole Ashley doing a Surprise Surprise and serenading them all, wanting autographs and photos with the z list celebs.
---
Infact id have paid for him to go just to see her face!
Poor Tits did not tag them though 😏 one of them said 3 days in Bournemouth the other day and I recognised hotel from someone else’s picture on IG, found the name and the hotel had kindly tagged Tit’s photo😏 a pity Ashley is at Glastonbury 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3