Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
I don't get what's in it for her. Okay he's the father of her kids and she claims to feel loved. But does she really? He's sly, bossy, idle and she has to tip toe around him to take care of his mental health. More like stop him having a tantrum. She claims he's a workaholic editing his 'films' but she is just giving him credibility to arse around on his laptop, she seems to have no idea what this editing involves or why it takes so long for breaks away to be edited but only surface many months later, if at all. She has to pamper to his ego and call him hot, overworked etc. giving him an integrity he doesn't deserve or earn. He is a wastrel.
She is very much like him that's why. They seem to feed off each other.

Reactions: 1

Itsmeagainat

if that was the case why didn't he raise his daughters in the religion he was raised and have them wearing hijabs.

I think he turned his back on his country for a British passport and easier life
Ethnicity/race does not mean that it is synonymous with any particular religion or culture. Ethnicity/race is to do with one's DNA or genetic makeup and generally originated in particular geographic locations of the world.. So he is a British citizen who is an Arab.

Itsmeagainat

Her hair cracks me up. It’s so 1980s old granny.
I reckon its mostly naturally curly. Her sisters have the same type of hair.
---
Remember that video of Kiki as a tiny girl crying with happiness receiving a puppy, and also the other end of the spectrum crying hysterically over the ending of a movie series ( which she was under age to watch!) and M&N recording it. On these two occasions they really exploited her 😢
Kiki is actually her name? Is it not short for some conventional name?

Itsmeagainat

Syria and Lebanon are right next to Jordan too.
I remember her vaguely mentioning something about Syria too but can't remember which video. Her father was talking a lot about middle east politics I think she also mentioned having relatives who are either living in Palestinian or are Palestinian living in Jordan too. It would appear that Palestine is a lot closer to the part of Jordan where Nadia's father comes from, from what I can gather from what she said in their live videos.

Itsmeagainat

He is mimicking madly Owen Jones ( covid scaremongering fool, “get your 4th covid booster before the body bags start to pile up)
God help the people of the region if they are relying on those 2 glipes, they are only interested in making a name for themselves, talking heads who take no action.
Its nothing more than their sharing of their opinion,thats all. You are making a mountain out of a molehill..
Its possible they donate money to emergency aid but thats about it.

Itsmeagainat

🤣 yes I was so relieved this morning when Mark Adderley told the nation that WW3 would not be (having put it as clickbait in his title😡) and Nitty the parrot sat there explaining all the geopolitics 🤣 how could the nation survive without their analytics 🤣 embarrassing pair of twats ! Had a good laugh though 🤣
Its just their opinion. Saying that ww3 Will happen would have been panic inducing to be fair. To be honest I agree with their concern about the Palestinian civilians.
---
The grief tourists have already said they were too upset to do a coffee morning this morning.

Don't remember them having the same reaction to the Hamas attacks or anything going on in Syria, or Lebanon etc etc
Because Palestine is a lot closer to where Nadia,s father comes from? (Jordan)

Itsmeagainat

She's 21 and still at home like a big baby with no job and sponging
My point was that her parents did not tell her what opinions to have on the Gaza/ middle east situation.
And horror movies did not desensitise her to the scenes of carnage after the Israeli army dropped bombs on tents in Rafah...

"Sponging" Her parents give her money?

Itsmeagainat

I suppose he has the bi polar in common with Kanye, either of them could go off on a wrecking spree, I would say it’s more like being a unlikeable bad tempered wannabe.
If your parents were posting photos like that mess publicly you would just die.
They are totally disgusting, no wonder half their family on both sides refuse to bother at all with them.
Two Imbeciles.
Not funny, not cute, not clever, not inspiring.
As she mentioned publicly before they both enjoy being in a co dependant relationship, but don’t degrade your 4 children in the process.
Is that why Julia Sawalha doesn't want to associate with Nadia. Could it be a personality difference that caused issues between them? Nadia has ADHD and Julia has a different personality?
I have watched some of their live videos but not their"home time" and " curly cooks" videos.