Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Hi all. I haven't been on for soooo long. In fact the Sadderleys hadn't crossed my mind in months and then last week I called in on a friend and she was watching LW. I was surprised to see how much weight Nastia has lost. Does anyone know if she's on the infamous diet injections? I then tried to watch one of their videos but it made me physically sick and I could feel my anxiety levels going through the roof just from hearing their voices so I turned it straight off. The fact that they are still delivering these lie ridden videos from the cesspool they call home is astounding. Why people haven't turned off is beyond me.
She was given a free membership at David Lloyd’s with a personal trainer.

Reactions: 2
She’s so understanding of Kanye west and his mental health problems. Never speaks about Amy and her mess of a life due to addiction. Talent will only take you so far

Beetle.

Was he always this controlling? I don’t really know much about Nadia as I only really ever saw her on Loose Women years ago, but wasn’t she really good friends with Kaye Adams at one point? Has Kaye distanced from her?

Lucydowl

VIP Member
It’s June 2024 and Mark Adderley’s final vlog of 2023 has landed 👏👏👏👏👏 Lazy plonker! look at click bait title 😡 despicable man 😡 and dirty nails yet again 🤢

Writing the date American cause he’s so non intelligent. Her flat and clothes are disgusting. Imagine them two walking through a hospital looking like tramps

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
This is just come up on my Facebook 🙄
Just seeing her face completely irritates me. Why are these companies paying her for these things, they can’t see how disgusting she is?
This is an old photo/shoot that Pantene still seem to be using, and she’s no longer with Gleam anymore. I hate the way Pantene are using the menopause to flog a shampoo.
IMG_7974.jpeg

• Angry

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
He’s mocking the prime minister‘s eye conditions despite having a child of his own with crooked eyes. How despicable. He’s the nastiest troll and should be ashamed of his making fun out of anyone, celeb or politician or anyone. She’s just as bad laughing and condoning his behaviour.
Its very odd why kikis never had that squint fixed

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Same with his paid for ADHD diagnosis, since he’s been diagnosed he has ramped up the naughty little boy act. I get the impression he thinks women find it attractive…who the fuck wants a 55 year old husband who acts like a 7 year old scruffy little boy. No thanks.
Exactly. Explains the type that follows them. 🤡🤡🤡

Itsmeagainat

Who's allegedly "virtue signaling" ?
Bizarre response.
---
She’s posted this today…
View attachment 2960818
I guess some people think of going to therapists as everyday self care just like brushing one's teeth, that's all I thought about their mention of going to therapy.
Of course not everyone can afford to go to a therapist.
But if the fact of civilians being harmed and murdered doesn't at least upset you, you have no empathy.

Last edited:

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
What’s going on with his mouth? Is he wearing Invisalign? He is so vain!! But he’s bottom jaw now sticks out and he looks like like Griff Rhys Jones. The insta live he has uploaded to YouTube is so awkward, talk about rent a friend.

• Haha