Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Done
well done Columbo @Waffle3 😆- finding the hotel!
Silly Tits for tagging them on the gram. By supper this evening they’ll have good ole Ashley doing a Surprise Surprise and serenading them all, wanting autographs and photos with the z list celebs.
---
Infact id have paid for him to go just to see her face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Silly Tits for tagging them on the gram. By supper this evening they’ll have good ole Ashley doing a Surprise Surprise and serenading them all, wanting autographs and photos with the z list celebs.
---
Infact id have paid for him to go just to see her face!
Poor Tits did not tag them though 😏 one of them said 3 days in Bournemouth the other day and I recognised hotel from someone else’s picture on IG, found the name and the hotel had kindly tagged Tit’s photo😏 a pity Ashley is at Glastonbury 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s an easy to recognise hotel. I’ve stayed there back when it was called ‘the savoy’…and was cheap and cheerful at £60 a night including meals and full of old dears on coach trips. It’s had a new swimming pool and the rooms have had a serious facelift…but the rear facade is easily identifiable.

Hopefully for Nadia’s sake…the facelift isn’t just superficial…hopefully they have also replaced the draughty windows, the heating that only worked in some rooms and the temperamental lifts!

Reactions: 2
Poor Tits did not tag them though 😏 one of them said 3 days in Bournemouth the other day and I recognised hotel from someone else’s picture on IG, found the name and the hotel had kindly tagged Tit’s photo😏 a pity Ashley is at Glastonbury 😏
Ah sorry, my mistake. X

• Heart
Nadia still hasn’t posted on kayes instagram posts! Jane Moore has but none of the SA’s have. Sure there’s a fair few issues between them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Nadia still hasn’t posted on kayes instagram posts! Jane Moore has but none of the SA’s have. Sure there’s a fair few issues between them.
Kaye appears to be thriving having distanced herself from Nadia Sawalha: she now has a successful podcast with bone fide celebrity guests, as opposed to Lee Warm Up. She also appears to have a good relationship with her daughters and is proud of their academic achievements and baking prowess. Plus, they don't resemble insecure strippers like Nadia's daughters.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Kaye appears to be thriving having distanced herself from Nadia Sawalha: she now has a successful podcast with bone fide celebrity guests, as opposed to Lee Warm Up. She also appears to have a good relationship with her daughters and is proud of their academic achievements and baking prowess. Plus, they don't resemble insecure strippers like Nadia's daughters.
Kaye also has her own weekday show on BBC radio Scotland. Something Nadia and Mark could only dream of.

IMG_8044.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I can't see her doing any reality show now as it would draw attention to her unemployed husband and daughter
Mark Adderley's been unemployed for years. No, I think that's it for Nadia Sawalha On The Telly apart from a handful of appearances on the Loose Women panel. For now. I think Nadia was only able to go on The Circle as a double act with Kaye. That won't be happening again.

There has been a significant shift in their “friends” of late. Nadia is now on her own after years and years of hanging on the coat tails of others. She’s lost Kaye as a friend I feel and yesterdays loose women was interesting as I felt that the panel were rather good at interviewing Nigel F. Can you imagine her on there yesterday?

He’s a nasty horrible individual mocking a seriously unwell man. he has some nerve sitting in his wife’s gaff no friends no work no hygiene criticising people working even 2 eighty year olds running for presidency. He couldn’t run for a bus. He’s such a head.

Reactions: 5
Kaye has posted a picture of her and Bonnie. Bonnie is off to university soon and she has turned into a beautiful young lady how different is she to the Sadderley girls, hard to believe they were once all good friends and have absolutely nothing in common now. Kaye's daughters are well educated and making something of their lives the other two are just a lazy pair of slobs.

Imagine being married to a lazy lump of lard like him who interferes with everything and has an opinion on everything but does absolutely nothing. He walks around a house with a phone filming ungroomed dogs jumping up and down on a couch or watching films drinking coffee. She’s delusional. He’s too tight and mean to let her spend her own money hiring qualified tradesmen. Jesus

Reactions: 6
I don't get what's in it for her. Okay he's the father of her kids and she claims to feel loved. But does she really? He's sly, bossy, idle and she has to tip toe around him to take care of his mental health. More like stop him having a tantrum. She claims he's a workaholic editing his 'films' but she is just giving him credibility to arse around on his laptop, she seems to have no idea what this editing involves or why it takes so long for breaks away to be edited but only surface many months later, if at all. She has to pamper to his ego and call him hot, overworked etc. giving him an integrity he doesn't deserve or earn. He is a wastrel.

• Heart
Reactions: 7