Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
From her latest slide I see little miss finger on the pulse isn't thinking before she posts, as it it appears Israel is under attack tonight and Jordan it seems has closed air space. 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Lucydowl

VIP Member
The dick pretending to watching football matches and he wouldn’t know a player he’s such a slob. His IQ is questionable and he thinks he’s cool and full of himself. She has him delusional

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I can’t stand it when he tries to copy Nadia’s laugh. I find it really odd, especially when they are with Dina -Nadia and Dina will laugh and then Mark will try to sound like them. It’s a such a weird thing to do.

• Haha

Ireckon

VIP Member
The Strictly producers want the lovely Julia Sawalha but her jealous sister put her off.
Coleen Would Kill To Do Strictly... But Nadia's Not So Keen | Loose Women (youtube.com)
It's worth watching this from the outset, where the discussion is instigated by Julia's AbFab co-stars turning down Strictly. Kaye reads the autocue and the clips go up on the screen but all you can hear is Nadia Sawalha's insecure cackling.

I love the way Jane says she wouldn't do it but they've never asked her. They haven't asked Nadia or Colleen, either! 😂
Interesting having Coleen and Nadia on same panel but there was social distancing at the time haha

Itsmeagainat

Israel is also next to Jordan. Didn't see any posts from her about 7/10
That's because the slaughter of the Palestinians has been far worse.Secondly its just nitpicking that you mention that Maddie did not mention anything about the Hamas slaughter of Israelis on October 7th 2023, because both Mark and Nadia certainly did condemn the October 7th massacre. Whatever about what anyone thinks about Mark, Nadia,the daughters and Di their opinions on the situation in Gaza/Palestine are certainly valid.
And look I totally get that their home time and"cookery," videos are annoying. I don't subscribe to their channel or watch everything on their channel, just to be clear.

• Heart

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Wtf is Nadia on in the last 23 vlog, where they're trying to do some stupid thing on the floor. My god she is such a pain in the arse attention seeker!!

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
This is just come up on my Facebook 🙄
Just seeing her face completely irritates me. Why are these companies paying her for these things, they can’t see how disgusting she is?

Attachments

• Angry

Waffle3

VIP Member
Being completely serious I think he needs an intervention. His stories over the past few days have become increasingly unhinged. Now he's having a go at the hostages taken. He's getting beyond ridiculous and manipulating gullible people who can't see through what he's saying.
Furthermore his voice is more and more out of control! High pitched and screeching.. together with his fake hyena laugh 🤢
He has definitely been reading on here as he mentioned and showed a few times yesterday Julie’s books 🙄 and something else but can’t remember 😏 👋👋👋 Manky poo poo bum bum !