Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shadeofchlogal

Hiding something? In the below vlog Nadia says “we let Maddie graffiti her room because as you know” and then she stops and seems to change what she was going to originally say. What is it about Maddie that makes them always blow smoke up her backside and what is it that Nadia almost let slip about Maddie? Timestamp: 11min 11 s
She’s probably been diagnosed with adhd or something which is why she’s allowed to get away with anything. Didn’t they say in a vlog a while back that one of them did but didn’t name them?

Reactions: 6

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
This is just come up on my Facebook 🙄
Just seeing her face completely irritates me. Why are these companies paying her for these things, they can’t see how disgusting she is?

Attachments

• Angry

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She’s delusional. She spouts non stop about raisin strong women test she condones his totally disrespectful manner towards her. Hes a creep of disgusting proportions. No wonder he has no friends and pretends all his diagnosises prevents him from getting a job.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Why do they allow the vulnerable weird followers gift membership when she says channel is so successful. It’s easy refund rather than pretend tone shocked
And why do they still have the PO Box they said they were getting rid of.
---
Can't Nadia and even the oldest lazy daughter see how much a dick he looks
I think they know but don’t want to admit it - Maddie used to always ask him to stop referring to himself as "one" in their early vlogs. She didn't just find it cringeworthy, but she also claimed he didn't actually talk like that outside of their vlogs! He is obsessed with class and hates the fact he is originally from a working class background.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Is that why Julia Sawalha doesn't want to associate with Nadia. Could it be a personality difference that caused issues between them? Nadia has ADHD and Julia has a different personality?
I have watched some of their live videos but not their"home time" and " curly cooks" videos.
If you read the wiki page above it explains some of the reasons why they don’t speak.

Waffle3

VIP Member
Whilst the gruesome twosome worked through the Bank Holiday talked about old crisps for half an hour before promising a Gaza Special later in the day (Spoiler Alert: It Didn't Happen, Tattlers.),
---
🤣 love your spoiler alert @missmickey 🤣 you could have done another one today too 😏
Why promise day in day out 🤔 just a load of 💩💩💩 no shame …

• Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
I appreciate the Swadderleys’ efforts to promote Lee P, but Mark is doing him no favors with his dizzying and fractured “camera work” and disjointed “editing.” Lee would be better off filming and editing it himself and asking the Swadderleys to post it.
You're right Hopscotch but sadly I think I've become immune to Mark Adderley's substandard filming and editing. During the Vlogmas sh*tshower of 2021 something in me died.

Lee Peart ON THE PISTE: A Review 🍿
It's the Pebble Mill graphics that kill it for me from the outset, plus Mark Adderley constantly harping on about being sober a dry drunk and giving off frustrated bisexual vibes. 😩 The 'show' is called Lee Peart ON THE PISTE, so there is zero need for Mark, his 'personality' and socially awkward laugh 🤮 to feature anywhere but the credits.

As always, I think this is more about Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha than Lee Warm Up. Nadia can now turn up to Loose once a week with her head held high, because her husband is busy producing and directing Lee's 'show'. It's been a whilst since they've added anything to the Dog House Media Showreel. :sneaky:
https://doghouse-media.co.uk/shows

Of course, they're also exploiting Lee's personality to give their dismal Youtube viewing figures a little boost. Lee has his own Youtube channel, where he should post his own content, as he's tarnishing his reputation by associating with this grubby pair - just look at how far Kaye Adams has distanced herself from Nadia Sawalha as a friend and especially colleague. I would advise Lee asks some of the popular Loose Women to promote his show on their socials.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
If I was her I’d go down the local travel agents get him a gold card to travel all over the world just to get him out of the house.
He seems to take up more energy than having a few teenage sons at home.
She will have to pretend loudly that she’s glad he’s back because his mega huffs are insufferable.
Must be like being married to Metal Micky.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Billy no mates stuck amongst three women, ugh. They think it’s acceptable to say if chicken and food falls on a dirty floor walked on With bare dirty feet dogs etc. Its ok to eat . This is very dangerous advice.

• Sick

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He’s a nasty horrible individual mocking a seriously unwell man. he has some nerve sitting in his wife’s gaff no friends no work no hygiene criticising people working even 2 eighty year olds running for presidency. He couldn’t run for a bus. He’s such a dickhead.

Allybongo77

She posted about another lady with cancer now.. then wrote on her last chemo post (shes a cosmetic..botox ect) welcome back and we need you.. if she has treatments there not working..i bet she gets those free… free loader.. why not just be happy the lady is on her last chemo..all about her..

• Angry