Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
What I don’t get is that in lots of recent videos they keep explaining that marks dirty fingernails are because of the gardening, they must be reading here! Anyway my point is that I garden and get dirty but when I have washed a miracle occurs and I am clean!
His fingers should not be anywhere near the food, they are rotten and on a cooking ‘show’ it’s off putting to see! My mum is a keen gardener and her hands are spotless so their excuse doesn’t cut it. Mark is not washing his hands properly, in fact I doubt he is even washing them because the dirt can be seen on his knuckles, the man doesn’t wash even Kiki has said a few times during the old vlogs she’s never known him to shower. 🚿

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
what's going on in her head? that she feels the need to damage her surroundings..

something can't be right with her.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
For the love of god, Jesus, Mary and the rest of the crew, who has seen the state of it on loose today? I’ve only seen it on instagram so not sure of the context but one minute she’s as low as a snakes 🐍 belly due to Gaza and the next she’s playing like this and as high as a 🪁
I saw a clip on fb today where she strips down to her underwear to squeeze into a pair of skinny jeans that are far too small for her, all while Jane and Kay laugh, help and encourage her. Perhaps Nadia should start thinking about whether the likes of Jane and Kay are really her friends?!

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Love this. Does anyone know if Nadim has promoted his less talented daughter's series: Gaza Today, on his socials?

View attachment 3019283

I find it interesting that Nadia Sawalha mentions her father being Jordanian every time she emotes about Gaza but so far, no Teddy Talks Gaza Special. :sneaky:
Exactly! Even Nadim can’t take her seriously.
The fact he’s posted about Julia speaks volumes.

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
He is so embarrassing. He actually thinks that scrolling through Tiktok makes him a war correspondent. I'd be ashamed to be married to him.
Apparently Israel are narcissists now. He seems to be part of the just stop the wars I don't like brigade.

He would never make it as a war correspondent as he would show his true colours and personal views.

Hopscotch

VIP Member
I don’t think Nadia even cooks for her when she’s stays there, apparently Di comes down in the night when they’ve gone to bed to get food. Have they not wondered why she does that? She obviously doesn’t feel comfortable to eat when they’re awake.
The Swadderleys have joked countless times about her heavy consumption of pills. It wasn’t funny the first time and isn’t funny today. That may be affecting her dietary habits.

• Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
They really are bat shit crazy but such a pair of clowns. How embarrassing are they . He literally has nothing to do but pretend when a story breaks his vulnerable subs will be waiting on his report. He may as well get a cereal box, cut out a hole for his face and make a pretend television screen in his room and save himself from being a laughing stock 🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂💩💩💩
Meanwhile, Keir Starmer's fellow high profile human rights lawyer, Amal Clooney, has been berated for her silence re Gaza on social media for months. I mean, not a hashtag or pair of watermelon earrings to be seen. :sneaky:

1716254735567.png

Last edited:

missmickey

VIP Member
Yes when has she been asked because she has previously stated that Strictly would not ask her because she had already been on Dancing on Ice; she mentioned this as recently as when Kaye was on Strictly. The woman is a compulsive liar.
The Strictly producers want the lovely Julia Sawalha but her jealous sister put her off.
Coleen Would Kill To Do Strictly... But Nadia's Not So Keen | Loose Women (youtube.com)
It's worth watching this from the outset, where the discussion is instigated by Julia's AbFab co-stars turning down Strictly. Kaye reads the autocue and the clips go up on the screen but all you can hear is Nadia Sawalha's insecure cackling.

I love the way Jane says she wouldn't do it but they've never asked her. They haven't asked Nadia or Colleen, either! 😂

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He’s the big man when only his wife is with him so he can ridicule and demean but whenever there’s visitors he’s a lamb shaking . No big mouth opinions . Someone should tell him his new dentures are loose.😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
It looks like Nanny Di needs so much care and attention that is truly absent.
The old adage charity begins at home, mustn’t apply to them. They’ll put more energy into strangers than they do with his own mother.
Shocking.
With the money they have she could have top class care and first class home comforts, instead of going downhill drastically.
No fan but I’d say Di is as bad as her son. They’re all leeches

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Have they definitely got rid? Was it on a vlog? Just can’t stomach any of their recorded stuff so hardly ever watch.
It was in the last gfh and the waters brownish/green,

I wouldn't be surprised if marks throwing dog poo in it

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
On Friday evenings coffee whine she was on her own and could hardly string two words together. Using Kikis laptop as mark wouldn’t let her use his. What is on that laptop of his?

Then she stuttered and stumbled though and I turned off!
He's definitely hiding stuff from her on that laptop..

possibly chatting to another woman like Eamonn Holmes was

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So he thinks he's a teacher now and the halfwits watching him on the live are his pupils and he was checking the register?

• Sick