Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's quite capable of doing that after her previous husbands suicide. The threat carries clout.

Reactions: 3
There was something about this on an old vlog when it was the Nits and Kaye show. I’m sure Nark said he would if Nits ever left him and Kaye’s response was utter disgust! She was so upset and angry at him for putting that pressure on Nits. I don’t remember them ever doing another one with Kaye after that.

Reactions: 10
There was something about this on an old vlog when it was the Nits and Kaye show. I’m sure Nark said he would if Nits ever left him and Kaye’s response was utter disgust! She was so upset and angry at him for putting that pressure on Nits. I don’t remember them ever doing another one with Kaye after that.
Yes and after that live Nadia and Kaye suddenly stopped filming together on YouTube. He seems to have removed most of the videos from the Nadia and Kaye days.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
He's quite capable of doing that after her previous husbands suicide. The threat carries clout.

Time stamp 41:40
Mark Adderley is a disgusting manipulative c*nt who was so intimidated by Kaye he used that poor dog as a prop to avoid eye contact with her throughout most of the conversation. Then watch how he shifts uncomfortably in his seat when she challenges him before pulling his "I could kill myself at any moment" trump card. :mad: You're right tattlers: Kaye and her clever questions never featured on the Sawalha Adderley Youtube channel ever again.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Billy no mates stuck amongst three women, ugh. They think it’s acceptable to say if chicken and food falls on a dirty floor walked on With bare dirty feet dogs etc. Its ok to eat . This is very dangerous advice.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What I don’t get is that in lots of recent videos they keep explaining that marks dirty fingernails are because of the gardening, they must be reading here! Anyway my point is that I garden and get dirty but when I have washed a miracle occurs and I am clean!

• Haha
What I don’t get is that in lots of recent videos they keep explaining that marks dirty fingernails are because of the gardening, they must be reading here! Anyway my point is that I garden and get dirty but when I have washed a miracle occurs and I am clean!
His fingers should not be anywhere near the food, they are rotten and on a cooking ‘show’ it’s off putting to see! My mum is a keen gardener and her hands are spotless so their excuse doesn’t cut it. Mark is not washing his hands properly, in fact I doubt he is even washing them because the dirt can be seen on his knuckles, the man doesn’t wash even Kiki has said a few times during the old vlogs she’s never known him to shower. 🚿

• Sick
  • Wow
Nadia said her kitchen floor is filthy , yet they think it’s ok to eat food of it 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just chiming in to say that I haven’t looked at their YouTube channel for about a year…took a look today and quite literally it’s all the same old tit on repeat, they aren’t developing at all.

one thing I will concede to, is their perseverance with this tit, they aren’t growing their channel or getting big advertising deals, yet they are churning out lives and others videos almost daily. This isn’t helping Nadia’s career, if anything her completely uncensored and unmanaged self and husband put her tv work at risk.

can’t believe Nadia who earns £3k for half a days work at itv is continuing to do this charade just to stroke Mark’s ego.

Reactions: 11
Just chiming in to say that I haven’t looked at their YouTube channel for about a year…took a look today and quite literally it’s all the same old tit on repeat, they aren’t developing at all.

one thing I will concede to, is their perseverance with this tit, they aren’t growing their channel or getting big advertising deals, yet they are churning out lives and others videos almost daily. This isn’t helping Nadia’s career, if anything her completely uncensored and unmanaged self and husband put her tv work at risk.

can’t believe Nadia who earns £3k for half a days work at itv is continuing to do this charade just to stroke Mark’s ego.
And damaged their kids in the process, they know it upset Kiki and that she disliked the vlogging yet they continued to film in their home - they always look slightly on edge when she walks in on them vlogging or live streaming, but they don’t care enough to put her first.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
On Friday evenings coffee whine she was on her own and could hardly string two words together. Using Kikis laptop as mark wouldn’t let her use his. What is on that laptop of his?

Then she stuttered and stumbled though and I turned off!

Reactions: 8
His laptop, the one she paid for. The 'work' laptop and he wouldn't let her use it. That's a big red flag . She has a good idea what's on there but just won't open that can of worms.
I watched a bit of the cooking, he was making pasta with ingrained dirt under his fingernails. Fair play to the woman they had on, she cooked and ate some too. I didn't watch enough to see who was holding the camera while he was using his filthy fingers but it wasn't shaking around like it does when the so called expert ex cameraman does it.

On Friday evenings coffee whine she was on her own and could hardly string two words together. Using Kikis laptop as mark wouldn’t let her use his. What is on that laptop of his?

Yes he hasn’t let her near his laptop in years, she has often said he won’t give her the password…but during the lives and vlogs we frequently see him grab her phone and scroll through it. I agree with @SamBamford in that Nadia knows full well what he’s hiding on his laptop but doesn’t want to go there.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

He's definitely hiding stuff from her on that laptop..

possibly chatting to another woman like Eamonn Holmes was

• Wow

He was “working” only because Kiki had friends in house so he got out

Reactions: 5