Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delusional Mark Adderley went into full on fantasy mode on yesterday's moan - apparently as a student he was employed in his girlfriend's family village to 'do' hedges with a chainsaw. By the end of his tall tale Mark had been transformed into a shirtless object of desire, although his chainsaw 'action' remained entirely unconvincing. I wasn't sure if he was channeling Lady Chatterley's Lover, Desperate Housewives or the Hot Gardener from the Diet Coke Ad. :sneaky:

Time Stamp 39:10

1717216993954.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He really does rate himself. Half a village perving over him, don't think so. I thinks he's more likely thinking of a hedge trimmer but upgraded it to a chainsaw to sound more dangerous/sexy. The pair of them live in their heads, say it and it really happened.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So let's get this straight. Julia and Lara Sawalha took part in a fundraising event for Palestine at the Bush Theatre on Thursday. Dina is today working at a fundraising event. Another cousin is standing as an independent MP to highlight the cause.

And, Nadia and Mark are doing their usual Curly Cooks which will earn THEM money. But it's cooking hummus and they have the hashtag freegaza linked to it...

• Angry
Reactions: 15
He really does rate himself. Half a village perving over him, don't think so. I thinks he's more likely thinking of a hedge trimmer but upgraded it to a chainsaw to sound more dangerous/sexy. The pair of them live in their heads, say it and it really happened.
What the hell does that thick headed ugly loser see when he looks in the mirror🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Mark taken early retirement? He must be desperate for cash because he keeps churning out the rubbish low view trailer reviews. Nadia the supposedly strong independent, and sooooo intelligent woman is being treated like a mug by her own husband but can’t see it!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He talks nothing but uneducated shite and lies. Pretends to remember everything even though he’s supposed to be an alcoholic. Lazy arsesthe lot of them sponging of the only breadwinner. Only good thing is he reads every comment cause he blocks and deletes immediately so at least he’s getting the. Comments read 🤡🤡💩💩

Reactions: 12
Please report his instagram for scaremongering and confusing vulnerable people, he seems to get a thrill out of it
Can imagine the two of them sniggering about it
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Delusional Mark Adderley went into full on fantasy mode on yesterday's moan - apparently as a student he was employed in his girlfriend's family village to 'do' hedges with a chainsaw. By the end of his tall tale Mark had been transformed into a shirtless object of desire, although his chainsaw 'action' remained entirely unconvincing. I wasn't sure if he was channeling Lady Chatterley's Lover, Desperate Housewives or the Hot Gardener from the Diet Coke Ad. :sneaky:

View attachment 2967948
More likely like this.
IMG_4322.jpeg

• Haha
Useless knob hanging around as usual.no friends trying to be clever. Maddie did a better job as would anyone holding a phone so he’s not needed .

Reactions: 7
Please report his instagram for scaremongering and confusing vulnerable people, he seems to get a thrill out of it
Can imagine the two of them sniggering about it
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yep keep reporting, if anything he’ll at least get shadow banned. To report click the three dots on the right hand corner of the story or post.

View attachment 2967948
That never happened. He was supposed to be drunk so wouldn’t remember if it was true. He’s such a fool it’s embarrassing

That never happened. He was supposed to be drunk so wouldn’t remember if it was true. He’s such a fool it’s embarrassing
Same with his paid for ADHD diagnosis, since he’s been diagnosed he has ramped up the naughty little boy act. I get the impression he thinks women find it attractive…who the duck wants a 55 year old husband who acts like a 7 year old scruffy little boy. No thanks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
God know what goes on in his mind, what he shares is enough
I had to laugh when Eamon said he wanted to start collecting vintage toys from his childhood and Ruth wouldn’t let them through the door
Called them dust collectors
She would need the smelling salts if she saw Mankys ghostbusters room, there must be thousands.
People congratulating them on their perfect marriage 😩😩😩😩
I’m wondering did the marriage counsellors send cards for keeping them in business, when everyone knows behind the scenes it’s a constant squealing match
Feel sorry for their children with all the mess they were brought up in.
The two older girls are well rid of that mayhem
She spoils him with food etc like the son she never had and he keeps her at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same with his paid for ADHD diagnosis, since he’s been diagnosed he has ramped up the naughty little boy act. I get the impression he thinks women find it attractive…who the duck wants a 55 year old husband who acts like a 7 year old scruffy little boy. No thanks.
Exactly. Explains the type that follows them. 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 2
Yeah he watches love island for editing reasons, knobhead has nothing else to do. No normal 60 year old intelligent man would be bothered . Creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The dick pretending to watching football matches and he wouldn’t know a player he’s such a slob. His IQ is questionable and he thinks he’s cool and full of himself. She has him delusional

Reactions: 5