Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is what he claims is work? Nice to know his claim to fame is playing dress up in his kitchen. He is so desperate to be social media famous, but if I go to the page and look at this actual tiktok there is hardly any engagement on the post. Idiot.
1716883086122.png

So desperate he tags Justin Bieber. šŸ¤® Not really sure why unemployed Mark Adderley is mocking a man who seems to have all the attributes he lacks ...

According to various Bieber fan websites, [his dad] Jeremy now works as a carpenter and handyman. He's also a popular social media personality, with over 2.3million followers on Instagram alone.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/17884122/who-justin-bieber-dad-jeremy/

Reactions: 9
Who's allegedly "virtue signaling" ?
Bizarre response.
---
Sheā€™s posted this todayā€¦
View attachment 2960818
I guess some people think of going to therapists as everyday self care just like brushing one's teeth, that's all I thought about their mention of going to therapy.
Of course not everyone can afford to go to a therapist.
But if the fact of civilians being harmed and murdered doesn't at least upset you, you have no empathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who's allegedly "virtue signaling" ?
Bizarre response.
---

I guess some people think of going to therapists as everyday self care just like brushing one's teeth, that's all I thought about their mention of going to therapy.
Of course not everyone can afford to go to a therapist.
But if the fact of civilians being harmed and murdered doesn't at least upset you, you have no empathy.
I think youā€™re on the wrong thread. This isnā€™t the Sawalha-Adderleys appreciation threadā€¦perhaps take your assumptions over there - however I donā€™t think there is one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
what confuses me is one minute they're sitting with black arm bands on crying at the awful things that's happening...

then the next,
he's prancing around like a child seeking attention,

that makes me think they don't care about the genocide as much as they make out, and it's all just for content.

Reactions: 13
what confuses me is one minute they're sitting with black arm bands on crying at the awful things that's happening...

then the next,
he's prancing around like a child seeking attention,

that makes me think they don't care about the genocide as much as they make out, and it's all just for content.
Last week, I had the same thought about Dina. She posted a number of horrific photos and clips on Instagram of starving children, and the final two pictures were of her gorging on food and self-promotion. Those posts should not have followed and I felt it was very distasteful. Additionally, it seems that Dina has just recently (on insta) begun to appreciate her father's background and culture, as evidenced by the food she is now suddenly posting on her grid such as ā€œcelebrating the food of Palestineā€ and ā€œGazen saladā€. They only act in a way that serves their own interests; and only do things if it benefits them in some wayā€¦nothing they do is altruistic.

Reactions: 15
if that was the case why didn't he raise his daughters in the religion he was raised and have them wearing hijabs.

I think he turned his back on his country for a British passport and easier life
Ethnicity/race does not mean that it is synonymous with any particular religion or culture. Ethnicity/race is to do with one's DNA or genetic makeup and generally originated in particular geographic locations of the world.. So he is a British citizen who is an Arab.

Reactions: 1
I don't really talk about politics, race, war..

I just stick to more light hearted stuff with Nadia and her lazy family but they have turned their IG and YT into a War channel for views.

Reactions: 12
He is mimicking madly Owen Jones ( covid scaremongering fool, ā€œget your 4th covid booster before the body bags start to pile up)
God help the people of the region if they are relying on those 2 glipes, they are only interested in making a name for themselves, talking heads who take no action.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He is mimicking madly Owen Jones ( covid scaremongering fool, ā€œget your 4th covid booster before the body bags start to pile up)
God help the people of the region if they are relying on those 2 glipes, they are only interested in making a name for themselves, talking heads who take no action.
Its nothing more than their sharing of their opinion,thats all. You are making a mountain out of a molehill..
Its possible they donate money to emergency aid but thats about it.

Reactions: 1
She looks dreadful , heā€™s finally wearing her down mentally. So manipulative. Sheā€™s used by them all and ridiculed.

• Sad
Never turned up at the emergency marches either. Heā€™s full on reporter voice loving talking to himself and his few vulnerables.
He couldn't they had to do an emergency live šŸ¤¬
---
So N has put up pictures of the London protest (that they aren't on) Don't see her putting up the reels of police having to draw batons or kettle (which is still going on)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
they sit on their soap box everyday spouting crap and making out they are good Samaritans yet not one of them have volunteered anywhere.

Maddie lays in her bed most days and Mark loafs around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
We all know that they come here for a snoop and I imagine also comment or get others to, in the same way the war hounds were sent to bully beautiful, kind, talented Julia and mock her for not having children when she dared show love and concern for her family

Its possible they donate money to emergency aid but thats about it.
Iā€™ve watched them long enough to know they never put their hands in their pockets, they did a quiz which included donations to a fund from their subs during Covid and they refused to answer when questioned where the money went.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
We all know that they come here for a snoop and I imagine also comment or get others to, in the same way the war hounds were sent to bully beautiful, kind, talented Julia and mock her for not having children when she dared show love and concern for her family
The mute function is a beautiful thing. Cheers tattle.
1716972483764.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing Iā€™ve noticed with the SAā€™s is they jump on a subject and go on and on about it then šŸ’„ itā€™s all over. Dr John Campbell, Tom Spectre. I could go on. Iā€™m surprised they arenā€™t make more of more UK problems although I do agree with them on Palestine.

Reactions: 8