Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they need to focus on their own carnage, a lazy daughter bumming her way through life, a husband that's getting more delusional by the day....

them banging on about what's happening (only for content) will make no difference or save lifes.

Reactions: 11
During their recent wine o’clock posted yesterday, they featured a clip from Misen Harriman - I don’t think Mark had viewed the entire clip prior to uploading to their livestream because partway during the clip Misen Harriman talks about performative jesters regarding people who only post about the Israel Gaza war on their instagram stories, where it vanish after 24 hours as opposed to posting on their instagram grids where it stays! Both Mark and Nadia squirmed and laughed uncomfortably knowing this is them all over.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
During their recent wine o’clock posted yesterday, they featured a clip from Misen Harriman - I don’t think Mark had viewed the entire clip prior to uploading to their livestream because partway during the clip Misen Harriman talks about performative jesters regarding people who only post about the Israel Gaza war on their instagram stories, where it vanish after 24 hours as opposed to posting on their instagram grids where it stays! Both Mark and Nadia squirmed and laughed uncomfortably knowing this is them all over.
That indeed made me laugh 😏 plus this comment !

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She keeps banging on about her paid for ADHD diagnosis. They should both stop using their neurodivergent identities as a way to avoid taking responsibility for their own behaviour.
---
Are these posts monetised?
Yes everything is monetised just as it was when they were fixated on discussing the pandemic death rates.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
You really couldn’t make all of this up. The virtue signallers trying to outdo the virtue signallers ( Misan and them) and the biggest bandwagon jumpers - pandemic/ vaccine-boosters ( they went quiet on that at booster time) global warming / air fryers / body positivity/ adhd/ fasting/ be kind ( not to your own younger sister ) Herd/Depp trial - getting moody over others jumping on (their) bandwagons.
Best to see how people actually act towards their own vulnerable family, friends, neighbours and local community than listen to the verbal diarrhoea Spouted in an attempt to look superior/ gain financially.

• Heart
She keeps banging on about her paid for ADHD diagnosis. They should both stop using their neurodivergent identities as a way to avoid taking responsibility for their own behaviour.
---

Yes everything is monetised just as it was when they were fixated on discussing the pandemic death rates.
Reprehensible

Reactions: 7
---

I watched their live videos about the Gaza situation and general news for free. But I presume you meant monetisation as in the advertising revenue

I watched their live videos about the Gaza situation and general news for free. But I presume you meant monetisation as in the advertising revenue
Mark and Nadia have adverts on all their vlogs including the Gaza situation.....

so they're making cash from it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I often wondered why there’s so few comments on their CM but irs because he’s obsessed and deletes anything critical so the only comments remain are the knitting nanas aka Zoe and Ashley etc

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Nitty is “well jell”
of Ruth, Linda and Jane facing facts and casting off their dead weight husbands.
I bet Nitty dreams about regaining her freedom from the the doom and gloom merchant.
In her sixties she could go out drinking and dancing til 3am, reclaiming her independence and not having to feed the man child, give in to his daily desires and listen to his incessant talking.
Heaven on earth that would be .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And the fact that out of they three blokes, Mark is the worst.

He's...

Lazy.
Unemployed.
Delusional.

Feel free to add

Reactions: 5
And the fact that out of they three blokes, Mark is the worst.

He's...

Lazy.
Unemployed.
Delusional.

Feel free to add
I always find it sad when Nadia Sawalha makes a point of shouting about her hot husband ‘treating her’ to anything, when he doesn’t have the means and she pays all the bills. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
everyone knows Mark is a lazy house husband/hermit yet she maintains he's some kind of high class business man haha.

• Haha
His mother hated being dragged through London by Billy no mates. the Unemployable daughter must have been busy. He’s such a loser And has a nerve to comment on everyone else appearances and work and family. he’s full of 💩💩

• Sad
He is disgusting 🤢
He has a host of very vulnerable subs, some of whom have already made suicide attempts attributed to anxiety.
On his Instagram now he is putting up posts of missiles firing and predicting the end of the world, sadly that would be enough for some of his subs to thoroughly panic.
He is a loose canon in more ways than one and seems to play up all the more when his wife is out
Cringe to high heaven.
Needs reported for scaremongering, just because he has no joy in life doesn’t mean he should hijack others.
If you have an Instagram please report the chump.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why do they allow the vulnerable weird followers gift membership when she says channel is so successful. It’s easy refund rather than pretend tone shocked