Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said they have spoken to therapists asking what would the long term effects of them binge watching violent videos from Gaza.
My goodness any therapist worth their salt would tell them to unplug their devices and get on with their short lives.
As usual making this awful situation all about them.
Me me me me me me.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So he's a curly cook and the cameraman at the same time and he's tit at both.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He said they have spoken to therapists asking what would the long term effects of them binge watching violent videos from Gaza.
My goodness any therapist worth their salt would tell them to unplug their devices and get on with their short lives.
As usual making this awful situation all about them.
Me me me me me me.
They don't need to speak to a therapist, they already understand what a diet of snuff movies has done to their daughters: Kiki crippled by anxiety and Moodie completely desensitised. :(

Time stamp 0:50
Moodie: " I enjoy horror films but it takes a lot now for me to feel unsettled."
Her feckless father's response: "Because you're long in the tooth, you've seen so many." And that's because throughout their childhoods the girls were exposed to age-inappropriate content, because Mark Adderley was using them for companionship.

In Moodie's own words the impact of Mark Adderley's latest fixation leaves her not only worried about the people of Gaza but feeling a sense of pain for the fictitious injustices faced by Mr Numero Uno himself. :mad:
1716791776907.png

1716791893149.png

1716791918117.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
They don't need to speak to a therapist, they already understand what a diet of snuff movies has done to their daughters: Kiki crippled by anxiety and Moodie completely desensitised. :(

Moodie: " I enjoy horror films but it takes a lot now for me to feel unsettled."
Her feckless father's response: "Because you're long in the tooth, you've seen so many." And that's because throughout their childhoods the girls were exposed to age-inappropriate content, because Mark Adderley was using them for companionship.

In Moodie's own words the impact of Mark Adderley's latest fixation leaves her not only worried about the people of Gaza but feeling a sense of pain for the fictitious injustices faced by Mr Numero Uno himself. :mad:
View attachment 2959422ongo
View attachment 2959423
View attachment 2959424
This is what is so wrong. They are forcing their one-sided pie eyed views onto their children. We're they concerned about her grandfather's race in Syria, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Yemen? I could go on. I don't remember any posts at all. Whilst also forgetting that many Israelis are of the same race.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The last paragraph of the first maddie maddie quote would worry me if I was her parent. Do they ever read what she writes or just skim through it and take no notice?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Her grandfather's race??

He abandoned his country 60 odd year ago to have a easier life in the UK

Reactions: 14
The last paragraph of the maddie maddie quotes would worry me if I was her parent. Do they ever read what she writes or just skim through it and take no notice?
I believe Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha engage with Moodie's social media but their f*cked up heads would have read this post as an affirmation of their virtue signalling about Palestine. It is always about them. Even in the midst of a war it is all about them; as for parenting, it is all about them. :(

The dedication inside Honey I Homeschooled Ruined The Kids' Life Chances says it all.

1716800278256.png

As for Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha facing a "disgusting amount of hate and backlash" - this simply isn't true:
1) The Gaza rants have had zero impact on Nadia Sawalha being offered any acting / presenting gigs / luxury freebie holiday villa. Those ships have sailed been wrecked by the Sawalha-Adderley family Youtube channel.
2) The MSM appear to be ignoring Nadia Sawalha's Gaza rants and focusing on her entitled grifting.
3) No one has the foggiest who Mark Adderley is or what he does. What hate? What backlash?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have just asked two people if they know who Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawhala is and both never heard of Mark and both never heard of Nadia but 1 said is she a relative of Julia..

Moodie is seriously delusional if she thinks her parents are household names.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’ve cancelled their bank holiday (not that they had announced they were taking a day off 😏) to report on guess what ? 🙄 They are truly losing the plot!
We are in the run up to a GE they seriously think politicians are 'taking the bank holiday off' just because they aren't singing to their tune.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2959422
View attachment 2959423
View attachment 2959424
She is 21, it is her own thoughts, not her parents.
She is entitled to feel how she feels about the massacres inflicted on the Palestinians in Gaza and it's just normal to feel more about Gaza than other places due to the fact, that her grandfather is from Jordan, a neighbouring country to the palestine region.

Reactions: 3
She is entitled to feel how she feels about the massacres inflicted on the Palestinians in Gaza and it's just normal to feel more about Gaza than other places due to the fact, that her grandfather is from Jordan, a neighbouring country to the palestine region.
Unless you know her personally how would you know who or what has influenced her? Her parents talking about and watching it 24/7 is going to impact her greatly.

Reactions: 11
She's 21 and still at home like a big baby with no job and sponging
My point was that her parents did not tell her what opinions to have on the Gaza/ middle east situation.
And horror movies did not desensitise her to the scenes of carnage after the Israeli army dropped bombs on tents in Rafah...

"Sponging" Her parents give her money?

Israel is also next to Jordan. Didn't see any posts from her about 7/10

My point was that her parents did not tell her what opinions to have on the Gaza/ middle east situation.
And horror movies did not desensitise her to the scenes of carnage after the Israeli army dropped bombs on tents in Rafah...

"Sponging" Her parents give her money?
she has no job, so yes Nadia is financially keeping her and Mark